Krystal

If I Could Change Time... (Side story: SooSica)

Krystal walked down the streets, into the crowd walking around the buzzing night market. The smell of street food filled the air and tickled her nose and made her stomach grumble. The store owner's loud voice could be heard within miles away, advertising their food. Krystal was not one to like crowds, but she had to get her dinner somehow.

"Ah I'm hungry as hell." Krystal complained. 

She passed a few tents, each selling a specialty of their own. Taking a peek at each tent it was hard to decide what to eat due to the abundance of choices. 

"If only she had cooked for me, I wouldn't have to get a headache over this." Krystal sighed. 

"Could you get two tickets for me? For that theme park you used to work for over summer vacation." Krystal was familiar with this voice.

Krystal peeked inside the tent where she heard the voice from. True enough she saw her sister inside, eating beef noodles. 

"Great, I'm going to get her to treat me!" Krystal brightened up.

Just as she took steps into the tent she saw Jessica with someone else.

"Sure I could do that, but why two tickets?" Sooyoung's mouth was stuffed with noodles.

"Aish finish your food before talking!" Jessica smacked Sooyoung right on the head.

Krystal face flushed red, and turned around to walk away from the tent. She clenched her fist and got angry at what she saw. She had no idea why but she was jealous. 

"Aish, I think I just lost my appetite." Krystal walked off back to the apartment, still hungry.

----------

Krystal went back to the apartment, staring at the blank screen of the television. Her stomach grumbled loudly from not having dinner. She sighed and rested her head at the edge of the sofa. She was frustrated and furious at herself for feeling neglected by her elder sister. 

Krystal and Jessica had done everything together ever since they were kids. Krystal stuck to Jessica like glue and it was only in Jessica's presence that she ever presented her cute and child like self. She was dependent on Jessica, both for fun and comfort. The sisterly bond they shared would have caused many to be jealous. In fact, Jessica was the only thing in her life that kept her from leaving home but she eventually left after being forced to make a choice. Jessica was the only one she texted when she left, 'Sis I'm sorry but I'm leaving tomorrow, please be well. Love you.' 

"We were only away for a year and a half and this much changed." Krystal grunted. 

Krystal had no means of communicating Jessica after she left. Her carelessness caused her to lose her phone and despite being her dearest sister she had not remembered her number. 

"I think I'll just head to bed." Krystal walked to the bedroom, shoulders slouched. She teared up lying on the bed, thinking about how lonely she was and how alone she felt. 

'Perhaps no one likes me'. She fell asleep in tears. 

----------

Hi guys! :D 
I had intended this post to be longer than this but I haven't got the time to get a proper post done and it has been so long since the previous one. I hope this makes up for all the waiting >< 
I promise that the story will have lot more to offer soon. I'm thinking of making the chapters shorter so I can actually update even when I have that little time :D