The Kidnap (Part 2)

If I Could Change Time... (Side story: SooSica)

 

---Sooyoung's POV---

I recalled the events from years back, when I was still friends with Sarah. Yeah, the girl who got me into trouble. I guess not many good things happened when I was her friend, but she was all I had. People may say I must have been blind to be her friend but I was grateful to her because she is an important memory of my life, even if it is not all good, and I still am grateful. 

Larry Osborn, a self-conceited and arrogantly proud . Anyone could tell he was trouble from afar. That snobbish face, and overly extended shoulders, he was nothing short of a petty little attention seeking jerk. Well, I guess I have him to thank. It was because of him that I took up martial arts, not that I'm really good at it but well enough to defend myself. I still remember Sarah's crying face and the rage that boiled inside of me that day, call it dramatic but it did happen.

I would meet Sarah at the train station every morning before school so that we could head there together. Yes, Sarah did live rather far away. I'd go get light breakfast for the both of us and hand it to her upon her arrival. Well, bad things happen on train all the time and it was my first time experiencing it. Taking away all the drama, it was like any other day when she came out of the station crying. I still remember the hotdog buns that fell on the floor when I saw her crying. Her crying face shocked me, and it shocked me well. I did remember the throw those buns away though. We skipped school that day, and went to the rooftop of the tallest tower in our district, Linear Tower. Sarah's shoulders were slouched as if drained of all energy and her legs were dragged all the way from the train station to the tower. It wasn't until night that she 'returned alive' to tell me what happened. She told me she had been molested by a few men on the train and that she was told to take the same train every morning or they'd 'find her and hunt her down'. Being the idiot that I was, I left my rage uncontrolled and went to her house to take the train with her the next morning. Well she did protest against it, but I was more persistent. As expected the guys still had their way, and I was thrown aside onto the floor while they did what they did to Sarah again. I watched painfully as the scenes unfold before me, never leaving my brain ever again, even till today. The heartache and sorrow still lingers in me. Why didn't the passengers help you ask? Well, it wasn't too uncommon for such things to happen. Plus people had a bad habit of 'minding their own business' as long as their trip doesn't get disturbed. The subway was a place that is cruel and unconcerned. I wouldn't take it if I had a choice. 

And so I took up martial arts. What was justice without power? In the few weeks while I was desperately training to become stronger, Sarah got touched unpleasantly by those men. 3 men to be exact, and I'm sure I've been kidnapped by the same 3. Larry Osborn and his henchmen to be exact. The ring leader and the guy who stood out the most. The man that you'd spit saliva at the moment you lay your eyes on him. First were her thighs, then her shoulders, they even got to her face and… Ah I can't say it anymore. In a matter of weeks I confronted them once more and I did win, unlucky for that Osborn jerk.

"Oh, look who's here again?" Larry teased, confident of his victory yet again.

"She your little knight in shining armor?" she pinched Sarah by her cheeks. 

"Just leave her alone, will you?" the anger inside me still boiling. 

I hammered one guy's head onto the support beam and he knocked out instantly, so much for being strong. I held onto the handle bars and chocked the other guy then kicked his face flat onto the glass window of the train. Well, 2 down and 1 more to go. Larry Osborn looked firmly at me with fire burning in his eyes as he saw his 2 friends go down. We had arrived at our station sooner than expected, I hit him hard in the stomach and fled the train with Sarah.

"Never harass her again!" I kicked him once more in the face.

"Remember this! You'll pay for it." his voice weak but with conviction. 

We exited the train only to get caught by Larry by the shoulders. I twisted his arm and he let go of Sarah who ran out of the station. I tried to get out as well in which the unfortunate happened. His little finger got caught by the train door and the train left for the next stop.

"Crack!" I winched when I saw the pinky dislocate. 

But that was the last I ever saw of him and his goons, until now…

----------

Sooyoung woke up from losing her consciousness again, the story unfolded in her mind yet again. Her lips were now dry without water and her breathing heavy as her body was without strength. She was thankful that the phone had yet to be spotted by the 3 men. Wriggling her toes, she got to her phone and clumsily got to the screen to text Jessica. But what was she to tell the girl? She had no idea where she was. 

"Find me." Sooyoung sent that desperate call for help. 

Jessica received that message and panicked immediately.

"Find me?! What am I going to do! Sooyoung is in trouble!" she circled around where she was and wandered around aimlessly looking at the phone. 

Jessica ended up walking around the area where she saw the stuffed toy she got Sooyoung. 

'Hug, hug.. heheh. Saranghae~' the recorder in the bear replaying itself.

The bear was torn to bits just as Jessica's heart was. The girl fell onto the floor when the sense of realization hit her, that Sooyoung was desperately in trouble. She broke into tears fearing for the girl's safety. She blamed herself even more when she didn't know what was to be done. 

"Soosica!" she wailed, carrying whatever was left on the floor. 

Jessica sniffled a bit as she stopped her crying and took deep breaths to calm herself down. 

"Sooyoung is a smart girl, she'd leave me clues to find her." Jessica started thinking rationally.

The stuffings on the floor were her answer. Praying that the stuffings wouldn't fly far she followed the trail left behind by the bear's stuffing and hopefully to where Sooyoung was...

----------

I'm back with another short update...
I'm going to break down my updates from now on, so that the updates will come sooner :P
Anyways enjoy~

 

Well, the girls are back, ain't that great or what!