JungSis

If I Could Change Time... (Side story: SooSica)

'Pop'. the loud sound shocked the girl who was looking at the screen. A wave of red fluttered down and landed on the stage. Looking closer it was actually petals of red roses. The blonde girl reached her hand out to catch one of the petals, only to clumsily miss it. She tried again, but the wind caused the petal to slip through her fingertips.

She frowned her brows and focused on a single petal, arms slowly stretched out. She was only inches away before she got pulled by the shoulder and spun around. 

"Let me get it for you." Sooyoung crashed her lips against Jessica's.

Jessica shut her eyes in surprise, then bit by bit the tenderness of Sooyoung's lips made her smile from ear to ear. 

"Did I see you looking for roses? From now on, let me do all the work for you." Sooyoung handed Jessica a bouquet of roses. 

The girl's face flushed red, and shyly accepted the roses from Sooyoung. Sooyoung ushered the blonde girl down the steps form the stage. They moved out the hall, hands locking together. 

"Sheesh can't believe she made me into her maid." The media president pitifully sweeping up the petals as the couple left the place.

----------

The leaves whistled, the branches shook from the wind. The couple walked out of the gate and felt the chilly air brush against their faces. Jessica giggled while staring down at the bouquet. Sooyoung patted Jessica's head while feeling proud of what she have done. 

"So.. did you like the surprise?" Sooyoung casually asked. 

"Well.. I did hope that we would be going to some high end restaurant and have a romantic candle lit dinner." She relied, simply to tease Sooyoung.

"Yah, then return me the flowers." Sooyoung shot out her hand in demand. 

"But this kind of surprise suits you better." Jessica kissed the other girl's cheeks. "Plus it's not the date that's important, it's who I'm spending it with." Jessica blushed at what came out of .

"Pabo." Sooyoung nudged Jessica's shoulder, as they walk down the streets against the winter air, getting warmth from each other's words. 

----------

"Thank you." she said as she swooped her passport from the counter as she passed the customs. With a phone in her hand and a branded handbag in another she walked out the arrival hall proud as a peacock, with a pink luggage behind. Her shades covered her black pearly eyes, that would instantly associate her with someone of great demands and slight arrogance. 

She hopped herself up the first cab she saw, letting the driver snuggle in her luggage for her. She made herself comfortable, then strapped on her safety belt. 

"Razzi High School please." the girl removed her shades and kept them in her handbag. 

"Right away." the driver replied. "And miss, if I may add, you look very pretty." he added on. 

"Thanks, I get that a lot." the girl replied with a courteous smile, one that was instantly recognizable. The girl, if anyone had known her, was Jessica's sister, Krystal Jung.

---------

"Well guess I shall see you tomorrow." Sooyoung saw Jessica to the lift of her apartment. Their hands still held together, a little reluctant to let the night end.

"Thanks for the special night." Jessica embraced her lover, and Sooyoung returned the favor with an even tighter hug. "I prepared something for you too, it's a little late but Happy Valentine's Day." She took out a locket and inside were photos of both of them. 

"Eh? It's Valentines?" Sooyoung had completely forgot about the date. Well who could blame the girl who has never had a boyfriend, much less a date. 

"Hahah, and here I thought you asked me out because you knew." Jessica chuckled. 

"Now turn around." Sooyoung turned around slowly and lifted her hair up for Jessica to put on the locket for her. Sooyoung felt all warm and fuzzy inside, naturally beaming with joy. 

"Now back around." Jessica instructed. "You look beautiful." Jessica stared right into Sooyoung's eyes. And Sooyoung making use of the moment let her lips fall upon the blonde girl's lips once more tonight. 

They kissed passionately, almost engrossed in their own world. Hands behind each other's heads while they kissed and smiled, if that was even possible.

"Sis?" the raven haired girl said in shock, with luggage in one of her hand. 

The couple broke their connection immediately and stared at the girl in surprise. "Is that you sis?" Krystal was shocked to see her sister kissing, much more when she's kissing another girl.

"Krystal?" Jessica was equally shocked, thinking that they have gotten into a sticky situation.

---------

Happy Valentines Day! May you all feel the love keke~ 

And to those singles out there, no worries the right one will come :)

May this be a chapter to let you all feel the love :P