My younger sister.

If I Could Change Time... (Side story: SooSica)


Jessica opened the unlocked door to her place where she saw Krystal laying down on the sofa reading the magazine that was previously on the coffee table.

"Why didn't you call me to tell me you were coming back?" Jessica asked.

"Didn't see the need to. At least until I saw you kiss another girl." Krystal replied nonchalantly, eyes still on the magazine.

"Erm about that.." Jessica spoke meekly, playing with her fingers.

"I'll pretend I didn't see anything. So please enough with the questions." Krystal coolly replied.

"Have you called mum and dad?" Jessica switched the subject.

"I came here because I didn't want to let them know I came back." Krystal rolled her eyes, annoyed at Jessica's barrage of questions.

"You should call them, they'd be worried." Jessica gently reminded.

"Heh, they couldn't be less bothered about me. As long as their precious daughter Jessica is around everything will be fine." The raven haired girl scoffed.

"Don't say that. It was your fault that you left with that American jerk." Jessica made sure the second sentence was heard only to herself.

"Hey I heard that! You always have to play the good daughter right? That's right, I'm the bad apple!" Krystal threw the magazine on the table and walked towards the kitchen.

"That's not what I meant. So why are you back?" Jessica questioned, following her sister into the kitchen.

"Ugh, I don't even want to talk about it. That American jerk ditched me for another girl just 6 months into our relationship." Krystal picked an apple out from the fridge.

"You mean you two broke up?!" Jessica reacted reactively.

"Was I not obvious enough?" The younger sister took a bite off the apple and rolled her eyes.

"I'm going to call mum to let her know." Jessica hurriedly walked to the living room and grabbed the house phone.

"Don't even think about it." Krystal held onto Jessica's hand, the one that was holding onto the phone.

"But.." Jessica tried to come up with something, knowing she should call her mum.

"You keep quiet about me being back and I'll shut my mouth about you being in a relationship, WITH A GIRL." She made sure to emphasize her last few words. 

"Fi-fine." Jessica replied after thinking a while.

Krystal walked triumphantly into the room, her left arm stretched out holding a peace sign. Without taking a glance back at her sister she closed the door.

"I'm going to take a nap now, would you be so kind to get dinner for me? I'm so tired." Krystal opened the door again to talk to her sister.

"Thanks." Krystal shut the door, even before Jessica could give a reply.

"But that's my room." Jessica murmured, only loud enough for her to hear.

----------

"So that was your sister?" Sooyoung said with full of beef noodles.

"Yes." Jessica sighed, after telling the whole story to Sooyoung.

"Wow she really has an attitude of her own." Sooyoung commented.

"She's a really nice girl. I just don't know why she's acting this way." Jessica said worriedly.

"The way I see it, she just wants someone to give her attention. You, in particular." Sooyoung pointed the chopsticks at Jessica.

"But I do! I care for her all the time. She's my favorite sister." Jessica pushed the chopsticks away.

"Hmm, oh well no point guessing what I don't know." Sooyoung returned to eating her beef noodles.

"Yah, you're supposed to give me solutions." Jessica hit Sooyoung's head.

"Oww, what do you want me to say? The way I see it, you're worrying about something that's not even a problem. Just stick with her till she's ready to face her parents then she'd move back with them." Sooyoung rubbed her head.

"But what do I do with her now?" Jessica asked, full of worries.

"Nothing. Oh did I mention these noodles are really good! It looks like you haven't ate any. Now dig in! Solving problems can come later!" Sooyoung motioned Jessica to eat, having enough of her endless questions.

"I can't eat when all I think about is her." Jessica pouted.

"You mean you don't think about me anymore?" Sooyoung puckered her lips and showed her puppy eyes.

"Of course I think of you. But you know that's not what I meant!" Jessica blushed.

"Fine think about me and eat." Sooyoung pushed the bowl of beef noodles closer to Jessica.

"But.." 

"Eat." Sooyoung smiled and handed Jessica a pair of chopsticks.

"Okay." Jessica took the chopsticks and started eating.

----------

A short post :D 
I love being on leave! I can write more keke~ 

Did anyone miss me? :P