The Kidnap (Part 1)

If I Could Change Time... (Side story: SooSica)

 

Sooyoung woke up to the revving engine of the car, she felt the vibrations as the car moved to a destination unknown to her. She herself was caught up in an uncomfortable position, with both her hands and feet tied up with ropes. She was muffled by a cloth that had been dampened with her saliva. The worst part of all she was blindfolded and had no way of looking around. 

"Hey, you think that is awake yet?" Sooyoung heard the voice coming from the front seat. 

"We'll wake her up if she's not." a man replied and snickered, as if enjoying what he has done.

"Will you two just shut up and drive?!" the voice came from just beside Sooyoung. 

Sooyoung could tell from the commanding voice that this was the man who had plotted it all. The trio she saw before she went out cold. The memory of seeing the 3 blurs came back to her. Sooyoung panicked for a bit but knew better than to alarm the 3 of them that she was awake. Taking in deep breaths she pondered on her choice of actions from now on.

"What should I do…" there wasn't much a girl who's tied up with 3 guys can do.

Not long after the vehicle came to a halt, and Sooyoung knew it was time for her to be dragged out. She remained still and acted as if she was still unconscious. 

"Damn, this girl is heavier than she looks." one of the guys picked her up bridal style and moved her from behind the van…

----------

"The number you've just dialed is currently unavailable…" Jessica was despondent. She had been trying to contact Sooyoung all night long.

"Aish where did she go?" Jessica whined. She, herself, had hardly any sleep.

"She gives me her number just yesterday and yet I can't get a hold of her the very next moment." the girl pouted. 

Jessica ended up heading to school alone after not being able to contact Sooyoung. The gloomy girl walked every step of a the way a little disappointed. She slouched on her seat upon arriving to school and checked her phone again for any missed calls. None. 

"Why can't she just throw her phone away already." Jessica found herself getting mad. She wasn't one to get mad this easily but she couldn't put a finger on her emotions when it came to Sooyoung. She wanted to be around her all the time.

She even picked up a bad habit from Sooyoung, sleeping during class. Before the class had even begun for 5 minutes she was laying on her table, drifting into sleep.

---------

Sooyoung allowed herself to be tied to a chair, careful not to alert any of them that she was awake. She kept her voice in as she felt the ropes tying her hands and legs to the chair causing pain and discomfort. Sooyoung tried to keep calm but how could a girl of her age no panic in a moment of crisis like this. Sooyoung felt herself losing strength and she just wanted to give in to these people but then she felt a vibration in her pocket. She waited patiently for the men to exit. Sure enough, she heard the closing of a metal gate and she knew she was safe to grab her phone. 

Sooyoung straightened her back then bended forward. With flexibility she freed her hands from being bounded to the chair, then used her shoulders to take the blindfold off. With the ropes still binding her hands together she poked at her pocket hoping her mobile phone would fall out. Her phone fell out just beside the chair and with her feet she pressed onto her home button.

"17 missed calls, Jessica." Sooyoung's heart melted. She felt her drive to get out of this predicament grow stronger.

With her toes she managed to return the missed call. The ringing went on for quite a while, with Sooyoung praying that Jessica would pick up her call.

"Brrr..brr..brr.. the number you dialed is currently unavailable." Sooyoung's heart dropped.

Just then the clanking of the metal gate could be heard and Sooyoung panicked. She tried to put her blindfold back on then her hands but it was too late.

"Wh..what the! How did she get out!" the 3 men rushed in quickly and tied her back onto the chair. This time making sure her hands were latched to the chair. 

"You listen! And listen good! This is my game now, and you better follow as I say or you'll be very very sorry." the man grabbed at Sooyoung cheeks aggressively. 

Sooyoung was left alone in the room once again and that was when she remembered. The face, the voice and the rude attitude. Larry, Larry Osborn to be exact. Sooyoung recalled the events from a year back.

"Remember this! You'll pay for it." the voice echoed in her head…

---------

Jessica winced as she woke up from dream land. She stretched discreetly as she heard the class still going on. She blinked once or twice and was back to reality. 

"Oh right, Sooyoung!" she checked her phone once more for missed calls.

1 missed call. Jessica was elated, she immediately returned the call and waited for a response. She tapped her fingers on the table as she waited impatiently for Sooyoung to pick up the call. She also wanted to find out why Sooyoung had skipped school. 

"Aish, no answer again." Jessica had started to feel something amiss. 

"Maybe something happened to her, she promised me she'd never leave my side." Jessica pondered for a bit…

---------

Well, I wanted to rush a chapter as a new year's gift for you guys. Sorry I couldn't write more and I hope you enjoy this chapter nonetheless. Expect a lot more action in part 2! Keke~

Anyway it's been a while since I became an author in AFF. And I think it's appropriate I say some words of appreciation on this joyous new year day. It's 2am for me over here in Singapore and well HAPPY NEW YEAR, whereever you are. I love you my readers.

I wish all you readers a blessed and blissful 2013. May it be filled with surprises and excitement as we say goodbye to 'apocalypse' and usher in the new year. And every single you readers are special to me, yes silent readers even you. I wouldn't have the mental capacity to keep on writing without the support from you guys. 

Let me wrap this up nicely for 2013 :)
A president cannot operate without the support from the citizens
An idol can't survive without the support from fans
An author can't write without their readers 
So thank you so much and sincerely wishing you Happy New Year :)

Still aiming to be number 1!