A Day in Tokyo

My Secret Identity

“WAKE-UP LADIES!” One of the chaperones screamed into the room.

All the girls in Gyuri’s room jumped out of their beds, as they could hear other voices yelling. They had already came to Japan last night, and went into their hotel, where she shared a room with Sunny, Hyo, and another Queenka, who was friends with Sunny and Hyo, Taeyeon.

“Why, do they have to do that!?” Sunny declared still in her bed with her pillows everywhere.

Suddenly, Gyuri came out of the washroom, fully dress and drying her hair. All the girls were shocked as she sat down on her neat bed. Gyuri noticed that she was getting stared at.

“I’m an early riser.” She declared.

Well, since she had to wake-up early for her jobs, she had got used to waking up early. She can even wake-up at 5am, but it caused her to have dark circles at times.

“Hurry! The teachers aren’t giving food to the people who are late!” Sooyoung shouted into the room.

Quickly the girls ran to the shower, but Gyuri ran to the kitchen, hungry for her food. After a few steps of running, Gyrui started strolling since she had a lot of time. Then she was in the part of the hallway, where the boys and girls corridors meet.

She quickly went faster, since she didn’t want any guy to see her. Though, it was a total bust because she tripped over the carpet. What was worse she was wearing a skirt. She quickly got up, but suddenly, someone grabbed her hand.

“What are you doing here?” Donghae asked grabbing her to the wall.

She rolled her eyes, “Going to the kitchen.” She declared squirming out of his grip, but again he grabbed her.

“Don’t you that attitude with me!” He shouted pushing her to the wall again, but someone grabbed her hand.

It turned out to be Eunhyuk, of course and they ran together to the kitchen. Hyo and Sunny were already there sitting with the other seven girls. Suddenly, Eunhyuk sat with his popular friends and Gyuri headed for the food line. She sat down at an empty table and ate her eggs.

“Gyuri-Ah!” Shindong cried, as he sat at her table.

She smiled brightly, since she hasn’t seen him in the longest time. They two talked, alone at their table. No one dared to join the weird people, but they were having the time of their life talking to each other.

Though, Eunhyuk watched them. He got more jealous every time she started giggling and they giggled almost every five seconds.

“ATTENTION STUDENTS!” One of the teachers screamed into a microphone.

Every quickly looked that way, and stopped what they were doing.

“We will go sightseeing today so, please get into groups of five! That is all.” The teacher declared.

Everyone started grouping up with their friends, “Gyuri will-”

Without even finishing, Gyuri was pulled away by Sunny and Hyo.

“We can be in a group with each other. We just need to other people!” Sunny shouted.

Gyuri looked over to wear Shindong was sitting alone. No one really wanted to be in a group with him.

“Can we be with Shindong too?” Gyuri asked heading his way.

Sunny and Hyo nodded their head. They never hated Shindong, like how the other girls like so; they thought to give him a chance. Later on, after trying to find another member, Eunhyuk joined. Of course he had to stay with his slave.

Finally, the class got to roam around Tokyo, but had to meet back at a museum at 4pm. So the group roamed around the city. Going to many restaurants and shops filled with many cute plushies and key and cell phone chains.

Right around three the group got some ice-cream and headed to the park. The all sat underneath a cherry blossom tree.

“You guys, I got to go somewhere!” Eunhyuk yelled pulling Shindong with him.

“Oppa!”Hyo and Sunny yelled as the two boys left the three girls alone in the park.

The two girls both pouted as they couldn’t see Eunhyuk and Shindong anymore.

“I wanted to come!” Sunny yelled.

Gyuri took another of her strawberry flavoured ice-cream, “Let’s just enjoy the scenery right now.”

Sunny and Hyo looked at each other, “Yeah.” They sighed in unison.