Back To Korea

My Secret Identity

The week in Japan, went quickly and smoothly and soon the students were back in Korea. On the planeGyuri slept on Eunhyuk shoulder, and Eunhyuk did the same to Gyuri, since they were seat mates. When they got to the airport, everyone got their luggage and headed out. Once Gyuri got out, Jiyoung, her uncle, and her aunt were there waiting for her.

Gyuri dropped her luggage that she was dragging and ran up to them to hug them. While Eunhyuk, pushed the cart with Gyuri's luggage and got the luggage Gyuri dropped. He ran up to Gyuri, and she introduced Eunhyuk as her boyfriend. Jiyoung was in complete shock, and admiring Eunhyuk thinking he would be her borther-in-law, since they acted all lovey-dovey.

Gyuri's uncled, grabbed Gyuri's luggage from Eunhyuk, and the four of them headed to their mini van. they stuffed all the luggage in the back, and quickly unloaded it when they go to the apartment. Gyuri put all her clothes in the proper places, and gave all the presents she bought in Japan.

"Before I forget, Seungyeon told me to come to work tomorrow, becuase they really miss you." Jiyoung declared, going into the washroom to change into her pajamas.

Quickly, she went on her laptop, and went to on chat. Immmediately Seungyeon, Nicole, and Hara started talking to her. All night they talked, since there was no school tomorrow. They told her they missed them a lot, and Gyuri told them about her and Eunhyuk.

"What about Seulong-Oppa?" Hara asked.

Gyuri sighed, "He broke up with me."

Both Seungyeon and Nicole were competely shocked, "You two looked so cute together, and I was hoping we could have a double date!" Nicole whined.

"Gyuri-Ah!" Jiyoung yelled, "Auntie said to go to sleep!"

Again Gyuri sighed, "Seeya tomorrow girls."

"Bye!" All three girls, said in unison.

Gyuri turned off her computer, and went to bed. She dreamt off the wonderful things she did in Japan, and of the things she would do with Eunhyuk, since they are now dating.

The next day, Gyuri brought her maid outfit and headed to the KARA Cafe. As soon as she got into the Cafe she was tackled by Nicole. She pushed Gyuri to the changing room, and once she got out, all her customers said hi to her. They al smiled missing their favourite maid.

Few hours later through the door, Seulong came in, making Gyuri almost drop the drinks on her platter. Gyuri just ignored him, but she knew he was her maid. Still she just ignored him, who stood at the front of the door. When five minutes passed, Seulong was really annoyed, and heading out the door.

"Gyuri, you have a customer!" Hara yelled, not wanting to loose a customer.

Gyuri put the last drink on the table, and headed over to Seulong, "Welcome back, Master." She announced, bowing 90 degrees.

She smiled weakily, "Please follow me." She headed to his regular table, and handed him a menu, "Call me wen you want to order."

Quickly Gyuri headed to the Maid's lounge area, with Seungyeon following, "You have to be strong." Seungyeon told her, heading back.

Gyuri breathed in and out, many times. When she was outside, Seulong was calling her name, ready to order. Quickly, she ran to him, with a note pad and pencil.

"I would like, you to take me back." He told her.

"Okay, it will be ready in- Wait what?" Gyuri asked, not realizing what he said.

"Take me back." He declared.

She looked down, "I'm sorry, but-"

"But what?" Seulong interrupted her.

"I have already moved on." She announced.

"Oh." He was really surprised, "Please, get me a rainbow jelly." He told her.

She happily nodded her head, "I'll be back in a minute, Master."

He took that well, Gyuri thought.

Once, Gyuri turned her back, Seulong happy face went into a angry face. He wanted to destroy the person who, now had Gyuri. Now Seulong was going to do anything to get Gyuri back.