Kara Cafe in Japan!?

My Secret Identity

I'm hope all the people in Japan who died may rest and piece, and all the survivors to be safe and live through this horrible time. My prayers go to them, and many other countries that are affected by the tsunamis.


"Hurry up, Shindong!" Eunhyuk yelled as, he ran down the streets of Tokyo.

Behind him, Shindong ran as fast as he could. Well, since he was a chubby guy it was hard for him to run as, fast as a guy who was in almost every athletic club in school. Sweat ran down shindong's face, and finally eunhyuk had stopped. When he finally caught up to him, he was staring at a girly store full of girly things.

"What are we doing here?" Shindong asked, as they both stepped into the store.

Many of the people working there stared at them in awe, since they barely saw any boys walk inside without a girl without them. Suddenly, Eunhyuk ran up to one of the shevles that were full of accessories and stuffed animals.

"How much are these?" Eunhyuk asked in Japan to one of the sales lady.

  He held out two little monkeys, one dressed as a panda and the other was dressed up like pig. Also was a pair of purple butterflly earrings, that shined as the sunlight went on them.

The sales lady walked him over to the cash register, "¥1500" She told him.

Eunhyuk gave her exactly the amount she asked, and Shindong looked confused as, they headed out. Again Eunhyuk had ran off, making Shindong chase after him. When the reached the park, the girls were still lying under the cherry blossom tree.

"Yah, were back!" SHindong yelled, as he fell down, and laid on Gyuri's lap.

Struggling, Gyuri tried to get Shindong's heavy head off her lap, but it didn't work at all, but then she noticed something in Eunhyuk's hand. It was a bag, from a store she was admiring at, but of course she thought that he was just covering up what he really bought. Which she thought was something erted.

Suddenly, she heard growling noises. Shindong blushed since it was him, but who could blame him. They hadn't ate since that morning, not icluding the ice-cream. Sunny and Hyo laughed as Shindong's stomach growled even more.

Gyuri smirked, "Ibet your hungry."

He pouted, "I'm a grwoing boy who need food!" He whined.

Eunhyuk grabbed Shindong's hand and lifted him to his feet, "I saw a cafe not far from here." He declared.

"Then let's go!" Hyo announced pulling Sunny and Gyuri to the direction Eunhyuk was going to.

Soon only after walking for five minutes they were there, but it turned out to be a maid cafe. When they got to the front to be seat, someone rushed up to her and hugged her tightly.

"Gyuri-Sshi!" Hara squealed not noticing, four other people behind her.

Suddenly, she looked at her wearing her wig and noticed the people behind her, "I mean, Hime-sshi."

"Yah, Hara stop yell-" Nicole stopped as she noticed Gyuri was in front, then Seungyeon came in, almost dropping her stuff when she saw one of her bestfriends.

"What are you guys doing here!?" Gyuri asked.

After they were seated, Hara told Gyuri that the managers sister, owned a shop in Japan and they were doing a maid exchange for the week. Gyuri was surprised, Nicole or Seungyeon didn't tell her before, but at least they all got to go to Japan except little Jiyoung-ah.

"So, Hara-Sshi." Sunny began. "How do you know Him?" She asked.

"Well we went to Star Academy with her, and her sister-"

"Did you say star Academy?" Hyo asked, making Hara furious because she interrupted her.

Hara nodded her head. "Yuri went there, maybe she knows you guys!" Hyo declared.