Sorry

My Secret Identity

Once Gyuri, Jiyoung, Sunny, and Eunhyuk went out of the limo, Sooyoung and Yoona rushed up to Gyuri.

"We're really sorry, we bullied you." Yoona declared.

"Please forgive us, we promise never to do that again." Sooyoung continued.

"Please." Both of the girls whined in unison.

Gyuri just smiled, "Prmoise?" She asked.

Both of them nodded their head, "Never ever." They both said in unison.

Gyuri hugged them both, making both of the girls relieved, "I forgive you." Gyuri decalred.

Gyuri didn't want to fight with anyone anymore. She just wanted to have her high school years spent here at DSP Acadmeny, not full of fights, but with new friendships.

"So are we friends?" Both of them asked, after they broke out of the hug.

Gyuri nodded her, head and the three girls hugged each other again. Suddenly, Gyuri noticed that something was missing. She realized that Yuri wasn't here. She was about to asked Yoona and Sooyoung, but thye left to go to class, and she wouldn't see them until after school.

As, Gyuri went to class, she didn't see Yuri at all. Not even Sunny or Hyo saw her, and Gyuri asked the other SNSD members except Yoona and Sooyoung and they sai that theu havent' seen Yuri since what happened with Gyuri, at the cafeteria.

Finally, at the end of the day Gyuri rushed up to Yoona and Sooyung who were talking o some boys. They seemed pretty annoyed that Gyuri interrupted them when they were talking to boys, but the got over it.

"Where is Yuri?" Gyuri asked, when the boys left, and Yoona and Sooyoung's attention focused on her.

"We saw her this morning." Sooyoung stated.

Yoona sighed, "Her eyes were all puffy and red, like she cried all night."

"I better see her." Gyuri mumbled, "Thanks for telling me." Gyuri smiled birghtly to the two girls and headed to Yuri's house.

Gyuri knew where Yuri lived, since she always bragged about it, and once Yuri invited Gyuri to a party at her house. Though, once she got to the front door, Yuri stood her laughing, saying that Gyuri couldn't go in, making other people, who were idioits laugh.

Gyuri knocked on the door of the big mansion of  the Kwon resident. Gyuri bowed, as Yuri's mom answered the door. She let her in and told her that Yuri's room was on the second floor and on the left. Gyuri followed the direction, and found a door, with Princess Yuri on the fron with pink and purple.

She knocked on the door, before going inside. She looked at Yuri ho laid on her bed watching tv with tissue all over her bed. Yoona and Sooyoung were right, Yuri's eyes were all red and puffy, and people would think she was crying all night and day.

"What are you doing here, after making me a humiliated in front of the school." Yuri declared, crossing her arms.

"I wanted to know what's wron-"

"Wrong?" Yuri interrupted her, "Everyone hates me because of you!" She yelled.

"It wasn't my fault" Gyuri yelled back. "You're the one told everonye my secret!"

"Yes it is!" Yuri again yelled, "You're perfect! With you looks, smarts, and everything else about you!"

Gyuri looked at her curiously at her, "Are you jealous?" She asked.

Yuri nodded her head, and tears ttrickled down her eyes, "I know you were better than me, since you always got attention. I wanted that attention, so I was jealous."

Gyuri sighed, "I was jealous of you." SHe declared, "You have great looks, you're rich, you are like the perfect girl"

Yuri laughed a little, "Then why did Seulong and Eunhyuk choose you?"

Gyuri was shocked, she never realized it before. Gyuri was speechles, and Yuri scoffed.

"In life you will alway have the upper hand." Yuri decalred. "And I will always be second." Again tears rolled down her cheek.

Gyuri handed her a tissue, "We all are different, so you can't compare who is the best or worst because everyone has their ups and downs."

"That's ture." Yuri replied.

"Besides I can't dance as, good as youor swim as goods as you. You're better than me in that." Gyuri declared.

Yuri's face lit up, "Yeah."

"So, I'm sorry for stealing to boys you liek, but can we just stop the fighting and be friends?" Gyuri asked.

There was a long pause. "Sure." Yuri mumbled, and they both hugged each other.

"But you can have Eunhyuk because I have someone now." Yuri declared.

Gyuri looked at her curiously, wondering who it was.

"Yesterday, after that thing in the cafeteria, I ran out of the school. As, I ran I bmped into Seulong who was going to JYP buliding. So, we started talking and we are going on a date next week." Yuri happily stated.

Gyuri smiled, "I'm so happy for you!" She yelled.

"That means, we both have someone now." Yuri laughed and they hugged each other again.