Great Date

My Secret Identity

Gyuri, Eunhyuk, Sunny, Sungmin, Hyo, and Shindong, all went to the amusment park together, celbrating the new couple know as HyukRi. They went right in the morning when it opened around 10am. The first ride they went to was a log ride, making them all wet. They wanted to get wet first, so on the hot sunny day they would get dry quickly.

They dried up in only an hour, and they already went on about ten rides, which took a long time because of the lines pack with people of all ages. So, they took a break and had lunch, and after they got cottn candy, whcich Sungmin and Sunny shared, and Eunhyuk and Gyuri shared. Suddenly out of nowhere, Shindong was attacked, by a small, pretty girl who looked around the same age as Jiyoung.

"Nari, what are you doing here!?" Shindong asked, lifting up her, as if she was his daughter.

She smiled, "I missed my loving, Shindonggie~" She cooed and kiss him right on the lips.

Sunny looked disgusting not knowing that Nari, was around her age. Well, everyone thought that, and was pretty surprised, but that wasn't the most shocking part. Nari was Shindong's past girlfriend, but ended it after she had to move to Busan.

"Shindonggie, I'm coming back to Seoul!" She yelled, hugging him again, "That' means we can be together again!"

Shindong looked at Sunny, which Gyuri knew that he liked her. Though Sunny was with Sungmin, Shindong supported her, and would be there when they broke-up, but he did look great with Nari. As, he looked at Sunny, she stared at him blacnky, and then she smiled brightly at him.  Shindong knew that Sunny and him were never meant to be.

"Of course, Nari!" He replied, and kissed her, making her squel.

Nari, then joined the group with their amusemnt park activites.Later, shindong and Nari went alone to do some catching up, and left the group.

Hyo scoffed, "I'm the only one without someone! Even Shindong has one!" She whined.

Both Gyuri and Sunny patted her back, "Don't worry." They comforted her, and she suddenly stopped.

Gyuri and Sunny looked the way Hyo was looking, and notice she was looking at a guy, but no other than a guy from DSP rival academy, Cube Academy. It was Junho one of the kingka's at the school, called 2PM. Super Junior and 2Pm got it fights before, but it stopped after people got arrested from the school fights.

Hyo was blanking out, admiring him, "Hyo!" Sunny called, but no anser, even Gyuri tried to shake her, but it didn't work she was like hypnotized or something.

So Gyuri and Sunny dragged Hyo to Junho and yelled, "Get some!" Making Junho surprised.

They both ran away, with Hyo glaring at them, but suddenly Junho started talking to her. She mouthed thank-you and both girls went back to their boy-friends. They went on more rides together, but when they went on the ferris wheel, and were sperated. Gyuri and Eunhyuk were kissing the whole ride, and unforently the ferris didn't stop, like in dramas and in mangas.

At the end of the day there were fireworks, and they were re-united with Shindong and Nari. Also, Hyo was there with Junho, who seemed they were having the most fun time ever. The group watched the fireworks, and Eunhyuk droppe Gyuri at her house, itching to tell her something.

"Do you know before, someone saved you when you were walking home from the KARA Cafe?" He asked, timidly.

Gyuri at him, "How do you knwo about that?"

He smiled, "I was him." He stated, making Gyuri's shocked as ever,

"Yeah right." Gyuri declared, trying to believe him.

Eunhyuk smirked, "I'm mister."

Gyuri was even more shocked, knowing mister was the nickname he gave the person she gave him, "Why didn't you tell me?" She asked.

"I wanted to wait, untill we were a couple." He kissed her on the forehead, "That's when I fell in love with you." Eunhyuk decalred, and heading back home.

"Really!" Gyuri shouted, with her face lighten up, he nodded his head, and disappeared into the shadows.