A New Customer for Gyuri

My Secret Identity

“Now, I have to go.” Gyuri declared as she walked back to the café and went straight to the washroom.

“Here!” Nicole yelled as she dropped a strapless white dress that went a little above her knees and a white flower was in her hair.

If you haven’t guesses it, today was wedding dress day, where all the girls dressed up in wedding dresses of their choice. Well, there was only one rule to the costumes, don’t make it hard because Hara likes to make it perfect so, it takes a long time.

“Gyuri Hurry! There is a new customer waiting for you!” Seungyeon shouted as Gyuri finally zipped up her dress.

Gyuri rushed out to face to face with EunHyuk, “I thought you left!” she yelled coming closer to him.

“I wanted to check this place out, so now bring me to my seat, since now I am your master.” He smirked.

With a fake smile she stated, “Then follow me, Master.”

“Okay.” He declared wrapping his arm around her waist.

She was about to push him off, until Hara smacked him with a food plater. At least there wasn’t any food on it.

“Yah, I bet you’re new, right?” Hara asked strictly.

“Neh~” He responded sweetly.

“Well, your not allowed to do anything like kissing, hugging, holding, or and stuff like that to your maid!” she yelled strictly. “Also, you can only do that, if you get enough coins that you earn every time you come here, or it’s your birthday and you can’t friking lie or we will ignore you if you came here. Understood?” She again asked scrictly.

“Neh!” EunHyuk responded this time, but not sweetly, more like a person in the army.

Gyuri giggled a little of how EunHyuk talked, but then Seulong tapped her shoulder and just pulled her into a kiss on the lips.

“Yah! He is kissing Gyuri!” Eunhyuk yelled pointing loudily, as the other customers just ate since they all knew Gyuri was dating him.

Hara slapped the back of his head, “They’re dating, BaboHyuk.”

“First ByunHyuk now BaboHyunk, what’s next?” He said in a low tone so no one could hear him.

“Oh, Gyuri-Sshi~!”  He chanted her name several times.

She looked back at him to see he was ready to order, “What do you want Master?” She asked, angry that his feet were on the table.

“I want ramen, please.” He ordered, putting his feet back on the floor and giving the menu back to Gyuri.

Gyuri smiled, “Coming, master.”

Quickly she told the chef and waited with Seungyeon at the front desk waiting for more customers and the food.

“You’re lucky, a hot guy like that is your customer. “ Seungyeon sighed as she waited for her customers, who usually came at the night time.

Gyuri rolled her eyes, “Whatever.” Then suddenly evil laughs came through the door.

At to the two girls’ surprise, it was no other than Yuri and the seven other girls who were with her today, as there was only eight in front of Seungyeon and Gyuri. Yuri slowly walked over to the two girls, who were still in shock of nine ladies inside the café. Usually, only men came and girls barely went inside only if it was by mistake.

“Hide!” Seungyeon whispered as, Gyuri ran to the back entrance of the café.

“Seungyeon-Sshi.” Yuri declared.

“Yuri.” Responded in the harshest voice she could say.

“I’m looking for Gyuri, I didn’t see her at school. Where is she?” Yuri asked sweetly.

“None of your buis-“

“Oppa, what are you doing here!?” One of the girls around Yuri asked going towards Eunhyuk.

He crossed his arms, “Why should I tell my little sister.” He told her and stood up.

He gave money to Seungyeon and left the café, but headed to the back alley to hide.

“I don’t know where she is so buzz of!” Seungyeon said pushing Yuri outside.

“Vacuum.” Yuri mouthed which you know looks like that swear word.

~After Work~

Again Gyuri waved goodbye to the three girls who were going the other way. And again she started walking after they went around the corner, but this time she chanted Mister’s name.

“Hey Gyuri!” Eunhyuk popped out of no where.

“Who are you looking for?” He asked.

“No one.” She stated still searching for Mister.

“Then let me walk you home.” Eunhyuk insisted.

“It’s ok-“

“You’re a person who is afraid of the dark so come on.”  EunHyuk said dragging her.

Gyuri told Eunhyuk they way to her house, as Eunhyuk dragged her more.

“Seeya at school!” EunHyuk yelled as he was walking back.

“Bye! Don’t forget, don’t tell my secret!” she yelled back as she was about to close the door.

Suddenly, a sleepy Jiyoung came down the stairs, “Unnie, from our school who is Snsd and Suju?”