Operation: Hime

My Secret Identity

Quickly, as the two sisters could they ran to Hara's locker, which is where they usually hang out. Nicole, Seungyeon, and Hara stood around Hara's locker, putting on make-up because Hara's locker had a humongous mirror inside it.

"Nicole! Seungyeon! Hara!" Jiyoung screamed as they were only a few meters away from her.

"What is it!?"  Hara screamed as she smudge some lipstick on her lips.

"We got in!" Gyuri yelled as she hugged, all three of the girls.

"Congrats!" The girl girls chimed in unison.

"Were going to miss you!" Nicole declared as hugged the sisters.

When Gyuri looked at Hara, she was pointing at someone that was behind her. After Nicole stopped hugging her, she looked behind to see a very tall man, with a bouquet of red roses.

"Seulong?" Gyuri guessed.

Seulong's head popped up between the rosses, smiling brightly. He gave the bouquet to Gyuri and kissed her on the cheek. As she looked through the flowers she noticed a silver and purple card that sticked out of the side. Inside it read Congratualtions~! in big, bold letters.

"How did you know?" Gyuri asked curiosuly.

"Jiyoung told me." He smiled as both of them looked at her Jiyoung who was hiding behind Nicole.

"Well anyway thanks." Gyuri blushed, as Seulong again kissed her.

"See you later." He declared as he ran down the hall leaving the five girls alone.

After he reached past the corner, the five girls kept squeeling and giggling. They went down the hall the other way Seulong went and still they kept giggling into someone bumped into Gyuri's shoulder making her fall on the ground.

"Yah! Babo watch where your walking!" Hara announced.

"I don't give a damn about her." Yuri stated as she stood right in front of Gyuri who was on the ground.

Gyuri rolled her eyes. Yuri was always like this ever since Seulong broek-up with Yuri to be with Gyuri. Suddenly, by Gyuri's collar, Yuri pulled her off making her almost five centimeters off the ground.

"Don't roll your stupid eyes at me!" Yuri screamed into her face.

Yuri glanced over to Jiyoung who still had the papaers from DSP Academy. She let go of Gyuri and snatched away the papers of her hands.

"You got in?" Yuri asked.

"Yes, did you?" Gyuri asked back.

She nodded her head, "But i'm not on scholarship, like you poor people are." She said which made the two girls behind her laugh.

"Whatever." Seungyeon stated, rolling her eyes.

"Well, you will be mocked by the whole school, including you sister." Yoona, one of the girls behind Yuri declared.

"How?" Nicole asked annoyingly.

"Well don't you work at a maid café?" Sooyoung the other girl behind Yuri asked.

Everyone except Jiyoung nodded their head.

When Gyuri first transferred to this school, she became great friends with Nicole and Seungyeon. After Hara joined in when Jiyoung introduced her. So, when she told her friends she needed jobs badly, they introduced her to the KARA Café, which Hara, Seungyeon, and Nicole worked at before they even met. So, now Gyuri works many jobs,but usually she works at the café.

"Well, why would rich and classy people want to be with people, who works at low class café?" Yuri asked snikering away.

Gyuri froze as she heard what Yuri said. She hated being ignored or even worse being bullied and now maybe her younger sister will be a bullied just because of her actions? She didn't want that to happen, so after school they five girls went to Nicole's house to make a plan.

"So at your school we should make you a total different person!" Nicole suggested.

"How about getting a wig." Hara suggested drawing a sketch of a straight brown hair wig, that was lower then her shoulder length and bangs that covered most of her eyes.

"And this!" Jiyoung shouted, as out of her bag she had black think glasses that people would say only a dork would wear.

"Glasses, but my eyes be ruined by those." Gyuri declared.

"Don't worry, their just fake glasses, but they still have lens and stuff." Jiyoung told them and she put the glasses on Gyuri.

"How about make-up?" Gyuri asked.

"No!" The four girls all shouted in unison.

"How about the café? If I dress like that people would not be my customers anymore, so that means no money!" Gyuri shouted burying her head into her pillow.

"Don't worry just dress normally for work and at school call yourself...umm." Nicole trailed off.

"Hime!" Jiyoung shouted.

"Hime?" The other girls asked curiosuly.

"It means princess in Japanese." She declared.

"So now operation, Hime begins!" Nicole shouted as the five girls ran down the stairs.

First thing first, they went to a costume store to find a wig that matched Hara's sketch. They looked everywhere in the store, but couldn't find anything. So on Seungyeon's i-phone they searched for a wig shop in Seoul, and low and behold in a few minutes they found one that was only a few minutes away from Gyuri and Jiyoung's house. Quickly in Nicole's car the drove to the store.

Finally, after searching many minutes in the store, Hara found a wig that almost exactly like the wig she sketched. They bought with a bald cap and rushed to Gyuri's house. As the rushed inside they climbed up the stairs and went straight to Gyuris room. There they dressed Gyuri into her Hime person.

"When do we start at DSP academy?" Gyuri asked Jiyoung when the other three girls left.

"Next week." Jiyoung stated examining their new uniform.

"I'll be ready by then." Gyuri stated as she put back on the glasses.