Welcome To The Kara Cafe~!

My Secret Identity

"Annyeonghaseyo master, may I take you to your seat?" Gyuri asked as the two men followed them to seats near a window.

"Lovely hanbok, Gyuri-Sshi." One of the guys complemented her, she wore a baby blue and red hanbok, since at the bafe there was usually a different outfit.

"Kamsahamnida." Gyuri thanked and left the two males, as the decided on what to order.

Gyuri gracefully skipped back to where Seungyeon and Nicole waited near the front of the door waiting for their "masters." As usual, Gyuri had many customers, that wanted her to serve them. See it this way, if there was ten people, then there would about five Gyuri customers, but only Hara, Seungyeon, and Nicole worked there.

"Gyuri-Ah, tomorrow is the day of Hime." Hara declared as she strolled passed her with a platter with two bowls of ramen.

Finally, Gyuri got to Nicole and Seungyeon who were sighing, "You and Hara, are always the favourite of customers." Seungyeon sighed.

"Don't worry, you guys have a lot of customers too." Gyuri responded.

"Well compered to yours." Again Seungyeon sighed.

"Also, this is where your boyfriend, maybe future husband." Nicole smirked making Gyuri punch her lightly on the arm.

"How about Jinwoon, Seulong's borther?" Gyuri asked slyly.

Seulong had three other brothers. Changmin the oldest of the four, Jokwon the second youngest and lastly Jinwoon the youngest. Jinwoon has been coming to the Kara Cafe often and was a customer of Nicole. Many suspected they were dating, but they weren't to many people surprise.

"Shh!" Nicole yelled as she covered Gyuri's mouth.

Suddenly, Jinwoon and Seulong came in with just regular t-shirts and shorts.

"Welcome home master." Nicole and Gyuri declared in unison.

"Hanboks today, very cute." Seulong said as he linked arms with Gyuri, who lead him to his table.

"Annyeong master, let me take you to your seat." Nicole announced and Jinwoon followed her to his table.

~Closing Time~

"Seeya tomorrow!" Gyuri screamed as waved back to her friends who were going the other way.

As soon as the three girls went past the corner, Gyuri stopped waving. She walked down the narrow sidewalk. The light of the lamps that hung aroung the street, flickered, making it Gyuri nervous. About every eight step she took, she searched around her surrondings trying to look for someone.

"Were you looking for me, Gyuri-Ah?" a voice behind her asked.

She turned around to see a man with a black hoodie, making it cover his face. She hugged, since she was afraid of her surrondings.

"Knew it. Your just a scaredy cat." He declared as the walked more down the strret.

"I was afraid you weren't going to come, mister." Gyuri declared as she held tight to his hoodie.

"Mister" was a guy, Gyuri had met when she was walking home from one of her first days working at Kara cafe. Gyuri just walked home like she did the other times, but someone was following her. Only after five minutes, the man had attacked her and "Mister" was the one who saved her. Ever since that day, he dropped of Gyuri back home, to her front door steps.

"When will you show me your face?" Gyuri asked, when they were about half way to her house.

"Sometime. I've been wondering what school you go to?" He asked curiously.

"Want to stalk me?" Gyuri asked, holding in her laguhter.

He crossed his arm, and Gyrui knew he was making a you kidding me face.

"I'm transferring to a new school tomorrow. It's called DSP Academy, do you know it?" Gyuri asked.

He stopped for a bit in shock, but he kept on going.

"Yean, that school is full of stubborn rich kids." He stated having a little nervouness in his voice.

"I'm not rich and I'm going." Gyuri sighed.

"Scholarship?" He asked.

She nodded her head, "If you ever go there, look for the blonde hair girl with wavy hair." She lied knowing that she would be turnong into "Hime" tomorrow.

"I've seen a lot of blondes go to that school, but I like your blonde hair the best." He declared storking her hair.

"Kamsahamnida and look were here!" Gyuri shouted.

"Bye, Mister." Gyuri waved as she opened the front door.

"Bye Gyuri-Sshi!" He waved back and headed down the road.