First Day of DSP Academy

My Secret Identity

"Annyeonghaseyo my name is Park Hime." Gyuri greeted herself as she stood in front of her calss.

"Welcom Hime-Sshi!" The class shout in unison.

"Now Hime, please got to rhat empty seat near the window." The teacher declared.

As she walked to her seat, many of her classmates stared at her. They whispered, that she was ugly, and that she was not meant to be a DSP student, but she didn't care. At least Gyuri knew she was pretty under this disguise, which was really itchy.

After class, she asked many people where the class were, but no one helped. No one didn't want to be caught helping the new and ugly girl of the school. Suddenly, the girls of the school screamed down the hallway and a path in the hall was made. gyuri noticed people walking her way and hid herself in one of the classrooms.

Then twelve guys and nine girls strolled down the hallway. Gyuri was amazed that many of the students chanted their names in awe. With that she notice one of the girls was Yuri, her evil enemy. Once everyone cleared the hallway and followed those twenty-one popular people, Gyuri went back outside.

Shyly she roamed the halls, trying to find her next class, untill she noticed a guy hanging from his underwear on a locker. quickly she ran to him and helped him off, even though he was pretty heavy.

"What happened?" Gyuri asked when she finally got him off the locker.

He sighed, "Of course the kingkas of the school, are hurting me."

Then he looked up at Gyuri, "I never seen you in this school." He told her as he examined Gyuri.

"I'm new. The name is Park hime, but just call me Hime." I told him, smiling brightly.

"Well, Hime nice to meet you, my name is Shindong." He said shaking h herand.

He then smriked, "You're lost aren't you?"

I nodded my head, "No one seems to help me."

"At this school they care for looks." Shindong announced as the both strolled down the hall to Hime's clas, which ironicly he had too.

The whole time they laughed together, telling stories and jokes. Shindong even told her some stuff about the school. Suddenly when they were only a few meters away from the classroom, someone had bumped into Gyuri.

"Watch where your going!" He yelled as Shindong helped Gyuri up.

"EunHyuk don't talk to Hime like that!" He yelled. "She's just a new student."

Flames formed in EunHyuk's eyes at Shindong and Gyuri quickly ran into the classroom. They slipped into the seats in the back, not getting noticed by the teacher.

~After School~

"Sorry Shindong got to go!" Gyuri declared as they were both on the front stairs of the school.

"Don't worry, I got to go too." He told her and ran to the bus stop. "Seeya tomorrow." He shouted as he went onto the bus.

Soon, many of the students left the school ground, but Gyuri stayed. She was doing her homework while waiting for  Seungyeon to pick her uso, that they could go to the cafe together. She tried calling her, but Seungyeon never picked up. Suddenly, cool breeze of wind gusted into the courtyard, and gently made Gyuri's wig blow in the wind. Though her blonde hair was coming out.

"Hime-Sshi, your blonde?" A voice asked behind her.

She turned around to see the guy she bumped into earlier. Gathering her stuff she moved under a different tree. But he followed her.

"Annyeong, My name is EunHyuk." He greeted.

"You know my name." She declared.

EunHyuk smirked and grabbed her "hair". Scared of what's going to happen, Gyuri just stayed quiet, untill EunHyuk lifted his hand and her blonde hair was exposed. At least there was no other students still on school ground. shocked by this she grabbed the wig back and hurriedly tried to put it back on, but failed since EunHyuk stopped her.

"So, is your real name, Hime?" He asked coming closer to her.

Just then her phone started ringing. As she answered her cellphone, it turned out to be Seungyeon. She couldn't make it, to pick her up and the call ended there by EunHyuk grabbing her phone. He held it up high so, that even on her tippy-toes she couldn't get it.

"Whatever." Gyuri said in a low hush and started sprinting to the direction of the KARA Cafe.

Though soon after EunHyuk followed, and caught up to her in only a matter of minutes. Running wasn't Gyuri's best quality, but as fast as she could she ran inside the KARA Cafe and headed to the women's washroom. But as soon as she opened the door, EunHyuk had caught up and was grabbing her hand.

After he leaded her to the back alley of the cafe. He pushed her to the wall, but gently and stared at her right in the face. EunHyuk then grabbed her wrist so that she wouldn't escape, so she didn't have to be on the wall.

"Tell me, is your reall name Hime?" He asked.

Gyuri shook her head, "Then what is it?" He asked.

"Park Gyuri." she stated.

"Why are you hiding your true self? Your really pretty." He stated, his voice started to be a little softer.

"If people find out I work here, I'll be humilated!" Gyuri screamed. "Also my sister will too and my baby sister can't take being bullied!"

"Then, why are you telling me this?" He asked, smirking.

"I-i don't know." Gyuri stuttered, realizing her mistake. "Will you tell anybody?" She asked.

He came closer to her, their bodyswere together and their faes was only a couple centimeters apart.

"What will you do to me then?" He asked making Gyuri pushing him into the wall.

"ByunHyuk!" She shouted.

"Don't worry I won't make you do anything erted. Just be my slave." He suggested.

"What?" Gyuri curisouly asked.

"Be my slave, do anything I ask you. Deal?" He asked having his hand ready to shake hands.

Gyuri grabbed his hand and they shaked hands, "Deal."