The Secret Is Out

My Secret Identity

Sunny, Hyo, and Shindong sat at their table, in shock as Yoona and Sooyoung held Gyuri, who almost looked dead.

"Does everyone know Hime-Sshi?" Yuri asked pointing to Gyuri who was still be held by the two girls.

There was a mixture of yes' and no',  people didn't really care they just wanted to go back and eat their lunch.

"Well, does she look nerdy?" Yuri asked again.

Everyone nodded their heads, because Gyuri looked like a stereotypical nerd. From the brown sometimes frizzy straight hair, the think black glass, and the lack of fashion sense, a lot of poeple thought she was a nerd.

Yuri smirked, "Well, she had a secret."

Finally Eunhyuk came into the cafeteria with Donghae and Sungmin. He looked to see the students croweded around, one table, who had Yuri standing up on it with Yoona and Sooyung holding Gyuri. Eunhyuk knew something bad was going to happen so he started to run to her, but it was too late. Yuri pulled off Gyuri's wig and glasses.

Everyone was shock, because they didn't know the nerdy Hime would look like that, and also they never saw a beautiful girl like that. People kept whispering and talking, and fianlly Gyuri spoke.

"I am not Park Hime, I am Park Gyuri." She stated.

Gyuri everyone said her name liek if she was a celbrity. They were admiring her natural beauty and not even SNSD got this much praise before.

"I tried to hide my true slef, because I thought you would make fun of me because I work-" Gyuri paused, thinking they will all laugh, but she said it anway, "Because I work at a Maid Cafe." She stated.

"I need moeny to help my uncle and aunt, and my sister, so I need this job." She declared, but everyone stayed quiet.

"I'm sorry for hiding my true self." Gyuri declared, again there was silence.

She looked at the crowd waiting to be mock by the student body, hoping that she could transfer school.

"It's okay!" Sunny yelled from her table, with Shindong and Hyo following.

Soon the whole school was chanting, "It's okay." and Gyuri was relieved, but yuri was furious. She couldn't get why they were okay with this. She couldn't get why they could accept a poor girl liek Gyuri. Yuri went down off the table with Yoona and Sooyung, and was crowded aroung the six other members of SNSD.

"Thanks for showing us, Hime- I mean Gyuri's true self." Seohyun declared.

"But it wasn't right to slam a pie in her face." Hyo announced.

Yuri crossed her arms, "I don't care." She stated.

Yuri headed towrds the exit  of the caferia, "Yoona? Sooyoung?" Yuri asked.

The two were standing with the rest of the girls, looking disappointed that they hurt Gyuri. They both mouthed Sorry to uri, he stormed off out of the cafeteria. Once she was in the hallway, alone. She ran crying out of the school.