Two New Workers

My Secret Identity

After school Sunny, Hyo, and Gyuri sat on the front steps of the school waiting for their ride. Hyo was going with Sunny, and they were waiting for Sunny's butler, and Gyuri was waiting for Seungyeon to pick her because they had to go to the Cafe.

"So, Hime- Gyuri, what's the cafe like?" Sunny asked.

Gyuri sighed, "there are a lot of guy,s but the place is really elegent, and I have my friends with me."Gyuri declared, thinking of the first day she stepped into the cafe.

When she stepped into the Cafe she was kinda disgusted that the Seungyeon, Nicole, and Hara worked there. They were tiny maid outfits around boys that could be twice her age or more. Though when she started working there she was very shy, but she got used to it becuase all the customers were friendly, and never rude., usually.

Hyo pouted, "I want to see it." She whined kicking her feet.

"Me too." Sunny decalred, as she pouted too.

They quickly both looked at gyuri and then to each other, "GYURI!" They both yelled, making the whole school ground shake.

"What!?" Gyuri asked, a little annoyed that they yelled and she was just right beside her.

"Please let us come with you to the KARA Cafe!" They begged, making puppy dog faces.

Gyuri stepped back, trying to say no, but the puppy dog faces were too cute. As she stepped back, they got closer, and soon Gyuri was at the edge of the stairs.

"Please." They whinder one more time.

"F-fine." Gyuri stuttered, giving up.

When Seunyeon came all three girls went inside her car, and quickly they drove to Cafe. When they got there Sunny were amazed of all the things there, which surprised Gyuri. Hurridely, Gyuri changed, but heard screaming outside. She put on her apron and headed outside to see the two cooks leaving the cafe.

"What happened?" Gyuri asked, Nicole.

"They quit, because Hara was talking about how much she got, and it's less from the chefs." Nicole declared.

Seungyeon sighed, "there not going to work if they don't get paid the same amount as us." She continued.

"That means were not going to have a chef, and none of us can cook!" Gyuri yelled, disappointed.

"I'm sorry, but there is no chef, so we have to close early today!" Hara yelled.

Everyone looked disappointed and the customers started to leave, but as soon as the first person was about to leave, Sunny and Hyo told them to stop, and said that they were going to cook. Quickly everyone ran to their seats, and two girls headed to the kitchen, and stared at the recipes. They both started cooking and they gave it to Hara to try if it was okay to serve to the customers.

Once Hara bit into it her face lit up, "This is delicous! Better than before!" She yelled almost gulping the whole thing down .

Soon the other girls came to taste, and it was true. It was one of the best thing they tasted and it was better than the older chefs. The girls give Sunny and Hyo orders, and the day went fast as, Sunny and Hyo cooked, and Hara, Seungyeon, Nicole, and Gyuri served it.

At the end of the day, the girls were tired of the busy working day.

"Well, I know what everyone wants to ask." Hara declared.

All the maids look at Sunny and Hyo, "Will you be our new chefs?" They asked.

Sunny and Hyo's face lit up and nooded their heads happily.