Exposed

My Secret Identity

Gyuri skipped to school, hand in hand with Eunhyuk. Everyone looked at them shocked, that one of the kingka's in school was dating a nerdy looking girl. They even passed, Super Junior and SNSD, with Hyo and Sunny smirking. Yuri stood there with Yoona and Sooyung, with there mouths almost to the floor.

Yuri stomped away, with Yoona and Sooyoung following. Yuri headed to the back of the school where there was a big apple tree. Yuri punched as hard as she could, and apples fell to the ground, it didn't even look like Yuri was hurt! She was just shaking her hand, but her impression was black.

She slid down to the tree, and sat there. Quickly Yoona andSooyung sat beside each other, wondering why their friends was in a bad mood. Minutes passed, and no one spoke, making Sooyoung annoyed.

"Wat's wrong with you, Yuri?" She asked, breaking the silence.

"Eunhyuk and that girl Hime." She mumbled.

"Why?" Yoona asked, knowing all the three of the girls were better then Hime.

Yuri sighed, "She is with Eunhyukkie!" She yelled.

"So." Both Yoona and Sooyung said in unison.

Yuri looked at them annoyed, "Don't you know I like him?" She asked.

They both shook there heads, "Oh, I only told Jessica." Yuri mumbled, but the other girls didn't hear.

"Then destroy Hime." Yoona declared, laying on the soft wet grass.

Yuri looked curiously at her, "What do you mena?"

"Threaten her, bully her, do all those stuff in the movies." Sooyung declared knwoing what Yoona said.

Yuri looked at both of them, "Good idea."

When the bell rang, all three girls ran towards their class. They went there seperate ways since they didn't hav the same class, but Yuri was excited, that Gyuri was in her next class. When she got through the door, she sat right beside Gyuri, who was talking non-stop with Sunny.

"I hink I've misplaced my math book." The teacher announced looking everywhere for it.

Yuri smirked, and stood. She grabbed Gyuri's math book, and headed to the front of the class to give it to the teacher, "Here I have anextra one." Yuri told her.

"Thank you Miss Kwon, you get extra marks for being prepared." The teacher told her.

Yuri went back to her seat, smirking at Gyuri, with steam coming out of her ears. Throught math class, Gyuri had to shar a book with Sunny, but it was hard since Yuri was disrcting her. Yuri kept kicking Gyuri's chair, throw something in her hair, and that went on for the rest of class.

Gyuri was relieved when class was over since, that day was the only class Yuri and herself had the same class again. Though Gyuri was competely scared of what will happen at lunch. So time went on and it was time for the hour Guri dreaded, lunch time.

She sat at her normal table, with Shindong, Sunny, and Hyo, but Eunhyuk was not there. From the corner of Gyuri's eyes, se could see Yuri with her two minions coming towards her. yuri carried a apple pie on her tray, making Gyuri nervous as ever. Of course when Yuri went to Gyuri, she slammed the pie right in Gyuri's face, making everyone laugh, and Gyuri flee to the girl's wash room.

As, she was cleaning up, Gyuri could hear footsteps behind her. It was no other than the people she hated.

"Learned your lesson yet?" Yuri asked, as Yoona and Sooyoung searched the washroom for anyone.

"What lesson?" Gyuri asked, playing dumb.

She laughed a little, "You're dating Eunhyu, right?" Yuri asked, which Gyuri immediately nodded her head.

"Well, I like him, and no one else can!" She yelled and punched Gyuri in the stomach.

The two girls started fighting, but yuri was too much for Gyuri. Yuri kept punching and kicking Gyuir anywhere, making her body aching. She wanted to yell, but she knew Yuri or one of the other gisl hurt her even more. Suddenly, Yuri was pulling on Gyuri's wig.

"I'll stop if you break-up with Eunhyuk-" Yuri stopped, with dropping to the floor.

Yoona and Sooyoung looked and did the same. Yuri had pulled Gyuri's wig off exposing her blonde wavy hair. Gyuri try to grab the wig back ached to much.

"Gyuri!" All three girls yelled.

"Have you been hime, all this time?" Yuri asked.

Gyuri nodded weakily, as she fell to ground because she hurt to much. Yuri smirked, and she put back her wig, while Yoona and Sooyoung dragged her back otuside to the cafeteria. Once they got there, Yuri stood on a table that was in the middle of the room.

Yuri yelled, "Attention everyone! I have a big announcement for all of you!"