Aieru~

My Secret Identity

Quickly, Gyuri went outside to see five other girls squ around Eunhyuk, while Hyo pouted. Gyuri couldn't really see their faces, but she could tell it was Yoona, Yuri, Sooyoung, Jessica, and Tiffany. They all yelled and screamed trying to get Eunhyuk's attention and they were fighting for the seat beside him, which was Gyuri's seat.

"Excuse me." Gyuri declared, as she struggled to get through the swarm of girls.

All the girls glared at her, as shw took the seat beside Eunhyuk. She could feel the evil stares directly at her, and decided to look down. suddenly, Eunhyuk tapped her should and she automatically looked at him. He had a piece of cooton candy in his hand, and she opened . He fed her the cotton candy, with his hand brushing her lips.

"You girls should enjoy the cafe and go somewhere else." Eunhyuk told the the girls.

Quickly, they glanced at Gyuri with evil eyes, and Nicole had gotten them to a seat.

"We should hurry, it almost four." Sunny announced as, Hara cleaned the table.

"Yeah." They all agreed.

They paid and started running out the door. When they were only a few blocks away, it was five minutes till four. Quickly as they could they ran, trying to make the deadline, since if you were late, you had to do four book reports and had to do four laps around the hotel. Suddenly, Eunhyuk grabbed Gyuri's hand, and started sprinting.

When they got there, Gyuri face was red, the colour of your lips after eating cherries. Not because of the running, it was because of Eunhyuk, he held her hand. As, the went inside the museum, Eunhyuk was still holding Gyuri's hand, as if they were a couple.

"I'm getting more sick." Gyuri mumbled as, she felt her hot face.

Eunhyuk looked at her, "What did you say?"

"Nothing!" She yelled making everyone look at her.

The tour of the museum was pretty boring, except that part where their was a karate demo and the students learned some karate moves. After that, was a dance lesson from a famous dance teacher, and did I mention that the girls had the chocie of wearing a kimino, which most of them did, but the boys stayed in their regular clothing.

After the tour, people were split up in tow groups of two and since Eunhyuk was beside Gyuri the whole time, they were put as partners. Even though their high school students they were sent on a treasure hunt game. Everyone was pretty excited, but it was a cildish game for high school students.

So, the game quickly as, the students quickly answered the riddles. Gyuri and Eunhyuk didn't win, since they were almost like on a date. So, they were one of the last teams to finish. After that, everyone got to have dinner in the garden.

"Come here with me, Hime!" Eunhyuk stated excitedly, as he skipped to one of the cherry blossom trees.

Gyuri's face was still hot and red, and she couldn't help it. When they both sat down, Eunhyuk was still holding her hand and when they got their dinner, Eunhyuk fed it to her. People stared at them, mostly the girls and the super junior boys. Once they were finished, Eunhyuk had some left over cotton candy, and fed it to Gyuri.

Her face was burning hot, and was as red as a tomatoe. Still Gyuri was dumb and thought she was sick, with a fever or something. Without warning, Eunhyuk put his hand on Gyuri shoulders and pulled her into a hug.

"I never had this fun with anyone else." He whispered in his ear.

Gyuri's eyes widened, and her beat even faster than before.

"Aieru." He whispered in her ear.

Gyuri pushed him off of her and stood up, "Stop teasing with me, ByunHyuk!" She shouted, running away from him.

"Hime-Sshi!" Eunhyuk shouted, but it was too late, Gyuri had already ran back inside of the museuem.

She knew that he was only teasing her, but somehow she wished it was true. Though she knew that there was no way that he will ever like her. Well, a rich man and a poor girl, that only happened in dramas.

When Gyuri headed into the museum she passed many doors, and soon her wig got caught with the door, but she didn't notice, but she stopped as, someone grabbed her hand