Kiss

My Secret Identity

IT'S MY BIRHTDAY TODAY~! ALREADY DID SO MUCH STUFF TODAY, MANY FUN THINGS, but most of the fun birthday things with my friends happened in spring break.

HOPE I SEE BIRTHDAY MESSAGES IN THE COMMENT SECTIONS~


Gyuri was getting dragged by Sunny and Hyo. They had a tight grip on her so, it was hard for Gyuri to wiggle out and escape. They were two small girls with extraordinary strength. When they reached the guys corridor, Eunhyuk was there talking to Donghae and other Super Junior members.

"Go get some!" Sungmin yelled, as the girls pushed Gyuri into Eunhyuk's chest.

"Hime!?" She asked, seeing her blonde hair.

She did that puppy dog face, saying she wanted to get out of here. So, Eunhyuk grabbed her and covered her blonde hair, and headed to his room. When they got their he locked his rooom, and Sungmin, Sunny, and Hyo stood there listening to their conversation.

Suddenly, when Gyuri was walking over to Eunhyuk, who was on his bed, she tripped on somone suit case, twisting her ankle. She sat there on the floor throbbing in pain, so Eunhyuk carried her to the bed.

"Ahh~" She moaned, when Eunhyuk accidently, sat on her ankle.

"Sorry does that hurt?" Eunhyuk asked,examining her.

She sighed, "It's hard to expect, but I was never hurt like this ever!" She yelled.

~Meanwhile~

Sungmin, Sunny, and Hyo were standing right in front of the door, with their ears pressed right up to the door. They heard their whole conversation, but stopped after the second moan from Gyuri. They thought wrong things were going on, but you all know what really happpened. They snickered off, thinking they were doing it.

~Back to Gyuri and Eunhyuk~

"Why do you have your wig off?" Eunhyuk asked, as he gently brushed her hair with his hand.

"Sunny and Hyo told me to go blonde for a day." Gyuri lied.

He smiled, "I like you when your blonde." He said, bu this time his hand went down her face, looking right into her brown sparkling eyes.

Gyuri's heart beated faster, and agian her face turned red. Still she denied she like Eunhyuk, and thought she was sick of Eunhyuk disease or something.

"Can you get away from me?" Gyuri asked, as she headed for the door.

Eunhyuk went back to her holding her hand, "Get away please." Gyuri declared, with her face getting more red by the minute.

"Why is your face so red." Then he put his hand on hr chest, "And you heart beating like a drum on a drum solo?"

She looked down, "I'm sick of you." She told him, and put on her hood.

She opened th door, and went out, "Im not done talking with you." Eunhyuk declared.

Gyuri looked back, and Euinhyuk pulled her into a kiss. They kissed for minutes, neither one of them wanted to let go. Many people passed them, but no one really cared, because they knew Eunhyuk loved girls ;D Once they let go of each other they just stared at each other.

"I told you, I love you." Eunhyuk told her, and she just looked down.

He held her face, "I love you, please be my girlfriend." He declared.

Her eyes widen, but they were interrupted by Sunny, "It's time for you guys to go to sleep!" She yelled.

"Okay." Both of the mumbled.

"Bye Eunhyuk." Gyuri declared.

"Bye to you too." He replied.

Sunny grabbed her hand, "I'll tell you my answer tomorrow, I promise!" She yelled, and ran to her room.