Sometimes Break-Ups Are A Good Thing

My Secret Identity

Once, Sunny and Gyuri got into the room, Sunny aske about a million times, what happened between, Gyuri and Eunhyuk, but she didn't budge. She told no one, not even when Sunny, Hyo, and Taeyeon treid to tickle her to death. Though when Gyuri knew everyone was asleep, she took out her laptop and sent an email to Jiyoung about how fun she was having and Seungyeon, Nicole, and Hara about the Eunhyuk thing.

When the teachers woke-up the students, everyone headed straight to the cafeteria. Gyuri really wanted to say yes to Eunhyuk, but she knew her and Seulong were still together, and she still liked that relationship. Gyuri was really afraid if Eunhyuk would get super anry at her, if she said no, but she had to she had a boyfriend.

Silently, she walked into the line for food, but Yuri and her two minions followed. Gyuri could feel their glares, peircing her back, as if they were bees. when Gyuri finally got her bowl of ramen, and Yuri and her minions did too, Yuri pulled her to the side.

"Hime, I need to talk to you." She declared, putting her ramen by a nearby table.

"What?" Gyuri asked.

Yoona rolled her eyes, "Why did you have blonde hair yesterday?" She asked.

"It was a wig." She lied.

"Then, why do you look just like this girl named Gyuri, without your glasses?" Sooyoung asked.

Gyuri shrugged, trying to act dumb.

Yuri crossed her arm, "Are you her cousin?" She asked, making Gyuri almost faint.

She knew now that she wasn't caught, so inside she was like dancing inside.

Gyuri just nodded her head, and left with her ramen. After that Yuri didn't follow for her, but Eunhyuk did. He wanted to know her answer, but she always told him later.

Again the students went to a museum, but this time, they went straight there and went straight back to the hotel, were they hanged out. Mostly, people hanged out in the courtyard or cafeteria, but Gyuri stayed in her room, scared if she bumped into Eunhyuk somewhere. When, Gyuri was on her laptop suddenly Seulong came on her screen.

"What up, my Hime~" He cooed, making kissy faces.

She smiled, she missed her boyfriend too much, "Nothing, but I missed you!" She yelled, making a heart by her hands.

"Well, I bet your having a great time." He stated.

She nodded her head, "O-of course, it's beautiful here in Japan."

Seulong looked curiosuly at her. "Why did you stutter?" He asked.

"I-t's just this g-"

Suddenly Gyuri was attacked by Eunhyuk, since he had a key tothe room from Sunny. He laid on top of her, with his face red, like Gyuri's was. Once she saw his face, she bursted into laughter, and they both stood up. Eunhyuk admired her beautiful smile and handed her a rose. She blushed, took it from him, and hugged him tightly, still Seulong watching.

He was surprised by the sudden attack, but also furious when she saw his own girlfriend blush at another guy. If you saw that, wouldn't you be furious or even curious what's going on between them? Now Seulong couldn't handle it anymore, when Eunhyuk pulled Gyuri into another hug after she let go of him.

"WHAT ARE YOU TWO DOING!?" He shouted, making the two shocked.

"N-nothing!" Gyuri shouted, pushing eunhyuk off of him.

He looked at both of them, "Are you cheating on me?" He asked.

Gyuri was surprised he said that, "No, I would nev-"

"A while ago I hear Jinwoon talking with Nicole, about you how you kissed someone. Is that him?" He asked, interrupting her.

Timidly she nodded her head, "But he-"

"Save it, I don't want to hear anymore for you. My ex-girlfriend." He declared, and turned off his webcam.

Gyuri was shocked, but also said, but no tears came! she wondered so much why didn't tears rolled, down her cheek, but she knew she fell in love with Eunhyuk. She knew that she fell in love with him, and was not in love with Seulong.

She looked at Eunhyuk, "Yes." She stated.

"What?" He asked.

"Aieru, so I would love to be your girlfriend." She stated timidly.

He his mouth formed into a big mouth, and he couldn't believe it he carried her and lifted her up. After that he looked at each other, and they kissed for the second time.


IT'S NOT OVER, MORE CHAPTERS TO COME!