Happy Birthday Sunny!

My Secret Identity

After school, Gyuri and Eunhyuk headed to his house or mansion. The house was so big compared to Gyuri’s two story apartment, that she lived with Jiyoung and her uncle and aunt. There was even a pool in the backyard already covered with balloons, and a table with food.

“Here.” Eunhyuk declared giving Gyuri a yellow baret, a blank tank top, jean short shorts, and a loose white fishnet shirt that went over the blank top.

“What-” Before she could continue, Eunhyuk pushed her inside to change.

After changing, Gyuri came out to see Eunhyuk in a black shorts and a white long-sleeved that has been move to his elbows.

“Help me.” He declared, as he tried to hang a banner that said, Happy Birthday Sunny.

Sunny, that name chanted in her head. She kept on forgetting that was the girl, who helped her today at school. Though she tried hard to remember who Sunny was. Suddenly, Eunhyuk had bumped into Gyuri, after putting up the banner.

She now remembered, about how Hyoyeon had helped her, and remembered Sunny. Eunhyuk gave her his hand to help her up, and when she got on his feet she held him by the shoulders. His whole face went red, since their lips were only a few centimeters away.

“Your sister is Sunny?” she asked.

He nodded his head, “You couldn’t tell by the, Happy Birthday Sunny, sign.

“Sorry.” She declared letting go of him.

After several minutes of, hanging balloons, streamers, and much other party stuff, Eunhyuk and Gyuri laid down beneath the peach blossom tree that was in the backyard of his house.

“Hey let’s play, Gyuri!” Eunhyuk shouted grabbing Gyuri’s hand.

“How about the party?” She asked curiously, not wanting anyone to find her here.

“Don’t worry it starts in a few hours, and you have to take this off.” He told her, removing her brown wig and glasses, though Gyuri put on the wig back on her head, but put the glasses in her pocket.

They both went inside and got a bucket full of toys. Quickly Gyuri grabbed the bubble case and a green wand and started blowing bubbles. Eunhyuk, the kid he is started popping the balloons as they floated in the sky. They both laughed and play until the party started.

Many people from DSP Academy, even Jiyoung came. Music started playing, but soon it became quiet when someone yelled that Sunny was coming. Gyuri grabbed her glasses in her pocket and put them on. Everyone became quiet as the light turned off and she came through the door with Hyoyeon.

“Hyo what’s t-”

“HAPPY BIRTHDAY SUNNY!” Everyone yelled as the lights .

Sunny covered and tears rolled down her face, but Hyo hugged her and they both went down the stairs. The music again and people started dancing.

“Hey!” Sunny shouted as she noticed her sitting beside Eunhyuk.

“Hey.” Gyuri said back, nervous to think Sunny would know who she is despit the glasess.

“Who are you? I've never seen you  before." She declared, but noticing Eunhyuk beside her.

She lifted one of her eyebrows, “Oppa, you’re not flirting with her, right?” She asked.

Gyuri’s face truned a bright red, “No he isn’t, I just helped him today.” Sunny sighed in relief.

Sunny grabbed her hand, leaving Eunhyuk and Hyo alone together.

“Do you like him?” Sunny asked.

Gyuri shook her head, “I have a boyfriend.”

“Good.” She announced, making Gyuri look confuse.

“Sorry, I'm just a protective sister, and since I don't remember you I have to be careful. Also, my friend Hyo really likes him. So, don’t try to steal him.” Gyuri gave her two thumbs up and went back to Eunhyuk and Hyo.

The whole night was filled with laughs and great memories. As well, somehow no one noticed that she was Hime so she was relieved. After the party was over, Jiyoung and Gyuri went home together with Eunhyuk. Eunhyuk didn’t want them to be in danger for going home alone, since both of them were too cute.

“That was so much fun!” Jiyoung shouted as she and Gyuri brushed their teeth.

Gyuri patted her head thinking that she was so cute.

“Yeah, it was.” She agreed.