Caught with Blonde Hair

My Secret Identity

When they arrived back to the hotel, Gyuri was dragged into her room by Sungmin with Sunny and Hyo follwoing. They were talking non-stop about the make-over and now it was time for it. Sungmin gentlly pushed her onto the bad.

"Give me your glasses." Hyo declared, and Gyuri did what she was told.

Hyo trew the fake glasses somewhere in the clutter of clothes and Hyo gave her a pack of contact lenses.

"Don't wear glasses anymore. Where these." Sunny announced pushing Gyuri to the washroom.

Quickly, Gyuri his the pack of contact lenses in her bag, and stood there in the washroom, pretending that she was putting them on. She didn't need them because she had perfect eyesight and she had wore fake glasses to fit her disguise. She came out of the washroom, with Sunny and Hyo admiring her.

"Now your hair." Sungmin told her. "Eunhyuk has been talking about this blonde girl a lot, so were going to turn you blonde!" He yelled.

Gyuri's heart sank. She knew when they realize she was wearing a wig, Yuri will soon find out, and tell the whole student body. She will get mocked even more, for pretending to be someone else.

"Can I dye it myself?" Gyuri asked, trying to find excuse for them not seeing her wig.

They all nodded their heads, "Alone." SHe declared.

Again everyone nodded their head, and they headed out the door. They left the hair dye with her and quickly, Gyuri ran to the washroom hoping that Taeyeon wouldn't come in at any moment. Gyuri took off her wig, and brushed her hair, as she put the wig, underneath all her clothes in her suitcase.

"Do you think they'll wonder if my hair is wavy?" She asked herself.

She looked back into the mirror, "Whatever."

She waited in the washroom for fifteen minutes because it said that how long you had to wait. When the time was done, she got her black hoodie, and put her hair in a bun, so that, no one could see her blonde hair. She headed down the hall to Sungmin's room, where she thought the girls would be.

She knocked on the door, but there was no response. Again she knocked, but still no response.  this time she opened the door, to find Donghae and Yuri making out.

'S-sorry for interrupting!" She stuttered.

Songhae smirked, "Hime-Sshi, Sunny is out at the courtyard." Donghae declared pointing to the door.

Gyuri bowed  ninety degrees, "Thanks." She told him, but suddenly Yuri grabbed her hand.

"Why do I see blonde air sticking out of your hood?" Yuri asked.

Gyuri's mouth dropped to the floor, and she tried laughing so that she thought it was a joke.

"Yuri, you should get you eyes check. My hair is brown." She smiled, and ran towards the courtard.

"Yah, Hime!" Gyuri heard Yuri yell as she still ran down the hallway.

Finally, after several minutes of running Gyuri found, Sunny, Hyo, and Sungmin not in the courtyard, but in the cafeteria. Quickly she headed over to them, with her hood still on.

Hyo looked excited, "Show us your hair!" She yelled.

Gyuri looked around, and no one but them were in the cafeteria. Slowly, she removed the hood, and then her hair from the bun.

"Wow!" All three of them said unison, surprised of how good she looked in blonde hair.

"You really look great, Hime." Sunny yelled hugging her.

"Now we just need to find, Eunhyuk." Sungming said, while Sunny and Hyo dragged her.

Gyuri looked around the cafeteria, trying to see if anyone saw her and near the back entrance of the cafeteria stood Yuri. Yuri and her two evil friends, Yoona and Sooyoung, who both kne who Gyuri was. All three of them were smirking and headed out the door.

"I'm busted." Gyuri mumbled.