Does He Have Feelings?

My Secret Identity

“W-why, do you ask?” Gyuri stuttered, hoping she wouldn’t know what happened with Eunhyuk.

When Gyuri looked back Jiyoung she was a sleep on the stairs. She smiled, she knew that Jiyoung couldn’t spend more than half an hour; that she was suppose to sleep, according to their aunt and uncle. So, Gyuri, with all her strength, carried Jiyoung up to her room.

“Goodnight.” Gyuri sweetly declared and headed to her room.

~The Next Day at School~

Gyuri walked up to the main office of the school to get help. She didn’t want to get lost like last time and have to find another person hung on their underwear for help. Though she did make a friend by getting lost, so that was an upside.

“Um, Sunny-Sshi!” The lady at the desk yelled after I told her I need a school buddy.

“Neh, Mrs. Wong?” The short girl, who I guess was Sunny, asked the lady.

“Can you help Hime-Sshi, around the school?” She sweetly asked, hoping for a yes.

She nodded her head and linked arms with Gyuri, “Let’s go, Hime.” She declared skipping with her down the hall.

“So Hime, is it you first, second third day? Have a boy-friend? Will you be my friend?” Sunny asked, having so many for her new found friend, well if she says yes.

“Second day, no I don’t have a boy-friend and you want a friend, who is ugly like me?” Gyuri declared, making each question in the ordered that was asked.

“Great! But I have to tell you, that you shouldn’t go near the other queenkas of the school since they are mean.” She told her.

“Oka-” Gyuri stopped, when she the eight other girls rushing down the girls, and of course Gyuri was there.

Yoona, who used to be in Gyuri’s school, pushed her out of the way to get to Sunny. She had fallen to her, but to be helped by another short girl, but with brown wavy hair with blonde streaks.

“My name is Hyoyeon, call me Hyo.” The girl told her Gyuri as she finally got to her feet.

“Meet you there at six.” Yuri declared leaving Sunny, and purposely bumping into Gyuri.

Though the girls left, Hyo stayed, “So let’s go to class.” Hyo declared linking arms with Gyuri who was already linked with Sunny.

After several minutes, Sunny, Hyoyeon and Gyuri were outside the math room.

“Sorry got to go, but Hyo will help you, Hime.” She told her and left skipping to her next class.

“Guess whose birthday is it tonight?” Hyo asked as the both sat in class waiting for the teacher to come in.

Gyuri shrugged her shoulders, “It’s Sunny’s.” Hyo smiled.

“Do you want to-?” But, she interrupted by the teacher.

~After Classes~

When the school bell rang for the next class, the hallways were filled with students, trying to get to their class. By surprise, Sunny jumped onto Gyuri and Hyo’s back who was walking side by side.

“So, Him-“

“Hime~!” A voice chimed, interrupting Sunny.

To her horror, Eunhyuk walked down the hall. Many glares, went straight at her as, he called her name several times. She didn’t know what to do, but when he got to her she ran the way to her next class that Shindong had taught her yesterday.  When she finally got into class, Eunhyuk sat beside her.

“I have this class too.” He smirked.

“I need your help.” He declared.

“What is it?” Gyuri asked harshly, trying to do her homework from the last class.

“Help me with my sister’s birthday and be my date.” He asked her holding a few strands of her hair.

“And,” He kissed her cheek softly, “Be my date.”

The whole class stared at them, but Eunhyuk ignored it. Though Gyuri was red as if she ate a chili pepper. She just wanted it to end so badly.

“Or I’ll tell your secret.” She told her going after her lips, but was shoved away by Gyuri’s hand.

“I told you, no erted stuff.” She told him looking down, not wanting anymore attention.

Suddenly, Eunhyuk kissed her cheek lightly, “Sorry, but this isn’t my class.” He told her making her want to punch him.

As, Eunhyuk left, his heart raced, he never felt this way before, but for Gyuri it was like hell had broke loose.