Fight At The Cafe

My Secret Identity

The next day Seulong came to the Cafe, thinking of many ways to get Gyuri back. Last night he didn't even sleep, because he was thinking of ways to get Gyuri back, but around 6:00 am he did fall asleep thinking of Gyuri and her wonderful face. Once he got in, he saw Gyrui kissing a guy, he saw on the webcam.

His face turned red, and smoke came out of his ears. He tapped his foot, waiting for them to stop making out and fianlly after ten minutes later they stopped, and Gyuri was shocked that Seulong was there. She quickly ran up to him.

"W-welcome home, Master." She stuttered, going to his regualr table.

She handed him a menu and left to go get food for the othe customers. Seulong who was still thinking of a plan thought of something that he thought, might get eunhyuk jelous, and maybe get Gyuri back. So, when he called Gyuri again he ordered rainbow jelly. When she was going to tell the chef,  he sneeked behind her a grabbed her hand.

Gyuri looked around thinking it was Eunhyuk because they were right in front of the table, but she was shocked to see Seulong. There was a long silent pause, and suddenly Seulong kissed her right on the lips. Gyuri struggled to get out, but he wouldn't let go of her.

Eunhyuk got furious, and with his chair, he hit te back of Seulong. Quickly Gyuri ran away to tell the mangaer of the Cafe, who was at a market a few blocks away getting groceries. Seulong and Eunhyuk, were fighting now, and the other girls rushed the customers out so they wouldn't get hurt.

Finally, after half an hour of fight, Gyuri came into the Cafe with the mangaer, who broke up the fight. Eunhyuk and Seulong had many bruises and scratches. Gyuri went up to Eunhyuk and rushed him to the maid lounge to disinfect. The manger helped Seulong, but he wished it was Gyuri.

After Seulong was all bandage it up, he saw Eunhyuk and Gyuri come out, laughing, and smiling. Again smoke came out of his ear, and he stormed out of the cafe, and went home. When he got home Jinwoon was there, playing his wii. When Seulong passed Jinwoon, with tears in his eyes, Jinwoon was curious what happened.

Hyung, you okay?" He asked as, hepaused his game.

He looked at him, "If I had tears in my eyes would I be okay!?" He asked, expressing all his anger to Jinwoon.

He stomped into his room, slamming the door. Quickly Jinwoon, went after him, but his door was locked, so he quickly gave up. Seulong lay there in his room, staring at the ceiling. He was turning crazy about Gyuri, so later that night he went back to the Cafe near closing time.

He saw Euhnyuk waiting at the front door, for Gyuri, who was leaving out the side door. When Gyuri was about to go to the frotn door, Seulong got her and ran. Eunhyuk saw, but the disappeared into the dark night. So, Eunhyuk just ran, straight thinking he will find the two.