OMG.OMG.OMG. This is so not happening!

Life Began When I Fell In Love With You

When I wake up in the morning, I saw Luhan right in front of my sight and I smiled at him. 

 

I stood up and grabbed my towel. 

 

"Morning, beautiful," he greeted me. I just rolled my eyes while deep down in my heart I smiled real wide. If I'm beautiful, then maybe there's a chance Sehun will like me >< (why I'm so sure?)

 

I washed up and get changed into this : http://data.whicdn.com/images/14406313/asian-cute-girl-kawaii-ulzzang-Favim.com-139295_large.jpg

 

Luhan seemed ready, so we both get out of the cabin and as always, was greeted by the stupid Mr Lee. I wonder what challenge today -_____-"

 

"Hello, Lilac and Luhan. There will be a surprising news for you two. As you may know, there were 2 free days in a week. And today until tomorrow is this weeks' free days. So... have fun!" he said and left. 

 

WTF????? YAY!!!!!! THERE'S A FREE DAY! I'm gonna visit Sorin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And it's my chance to get near Sehun >

 

"Luhan, I wanna go to Sorin's cabin," I said to him.

 

"Huh? What a coincidence. I also need to return Sehun's white shirt. Let's go together, then," he said.

 

"Wait a sec. The one that you wear yesterday is Sehun's?" I asked, hiding my shockness.

 

"Yeah. From the first day of this camp, I switched clothes with him," he said.

 

"Oh, ok. We better get going," I said. He nodded and we walked to Sorin's cabin. 

 

Finally, we're arrived. I knocked on the door and the one who opens is Sorin.

 

She jumped in excitement when she sees me.

 

"Lilaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaccccccccc!!!!!!!!!!!!" she hugged me like she have never sees me for years or something.

 

I grinned. 

 

"There's some few things that I wanna tell you. Oh, and Luhan, I thought you would rather be with Sehun," she said.

 

"Yeah, sure," Luhan said and went to Sehun. 

 

"Hi, Lilac!'' Sehun greeted me and smiled.

 

"Annyeong, Sehun!" I greet him back with my sweetest smile ever.

 

He just smiled back and then I could see him blush. HUH??? Why the hell is he blushing? Is he sick or what? Anyways...

 

Sorin dragged me to HER room. What?! She have 2 rooms in one cabin?! How lucky...

 

"So... whaddya wanna talk about?" I asked.

 

"You know what? I think this will make you jump up and down," she said.

 

"REALLY???? What is it?! Did Bacon confess to you? Did you have something for me? Did you found something? What? What?" I filled her with many questions.

 

"No, silly. If Bacon confess to me, I will be THE ONE who jumps up and down, not YOU," she said matter-of-factly.

 

"Ok. So... What is it, Sorin-ah?" I urged her.

 

"Ok. Yesterday, when Sehun and me were walking on the woods, we were so tired so we rest. We talked. And then I finally shot him with a question 'who do you like?'. And he was quiet for a while but then he answered, 'I liked your bestfriend for a long time already, but please don't tell her,' he said while blushing. I was so thrilled," she explained.

 

WHAT THE F-CK?!!!

 

The guy Oh Sehun actually had LIKED ME FOR A LONG TIME?!

 

My eyes widened. I was so SHOCK. "Ok, that's not a good joke," I tried to manage myself from going crazy.

 

"But, it's true! If you don't believe me, let's hear what was Sehun and Luhan talking about. They might be talking about you!" she said and opened the door.

 

Sehun and Luhan was on the living room, and because Sorin's room was far away from there, they couldn't see us. Plus, the couch's facing front. But we could hear them talking.

 

"You know, there's someone that I like, hyung," Sehun admitted with a blush. AWWW... he's so cute!

 

"Really? I also have, and she's my own partner," Luhan said. DAMN! HE MEANS WHAT HE SAID TO ME YESTERDAY?!

 

I could see Sorin's eyes widened. Her jaw dropped.

 

"Really, hyung? Jeez... that's the same girl that I liked for many years, hyung," Sehun said while rolling his eyes. OMG. OMG. OMG. OMG. OMG. Panic-time mode : ON. OMG. OMG. I feel like I am floating in the sky with angels!!!! Sorin's words were no kidding!

 

"What the f-ck, Sehun?! Whoa.... You know, I think I'll be winning her," Luhan said confidently. HMPH. How big his heart is. Only if he does know that I liked Sehun. 

 

"Well... let's see, hyung," Sehun said.

 

"Yeah. Only she liked someone else in EXO," Luhan sighed. THAT'S SEHUN YOU PABO!

 

"Really? Whoa... that means it's gonna be a little bit complicated," Sehun said.

 

 

 

OMG. OMG. OMG. Luhan and Sehun from EXO likes... ME?!!!!! This is so not happening! BUT IT IS!!!!!! >////<

 

WHO THE HELL SHOULD I CHOOSE???

 

Luhan had been making my heart beats faster back then. But Sehun.. Sehun's way more sweeter....

 

THIS IS DRIVING ME CRAZY! Me and Sorin closed the door and went back to her room. 

 

"OMG," I said.

 

"See? I guess you're lucky," she said.

 

"Aww, come on. Are you nuts? Someone as beautiful as you can get Bacon's attention, you know. Just get near him. He will started to notice you," I adviced her.

 

"Really? Am I beautiful?" she asked happily. 

 

This is Sorin(see, she's a beautiful tomboy!): http://data.whicdn.com/images/20803241/image_large.

 

"Yes you are. Just... to be honest... You must be a little bit more feminine cause I don't think Bacon likes tomboy girls...," I said.

 

"Really? Ok, I'll try to be more feminine. Thank you! Then... can you make me into feminine? Right now?" she asked.

 

"Yep. Just... do you bring any dress?'' I asked. 

 

"Yeah. I have one," she said and then took out a dress from her stuffs. 

 

"Go ahead and wear it then," I said.

And she did. 

 

WOW. She looked amazingly beautiful. I then do something with her hair and then ask her to use my bag. WHOA, man.

 

She looked like a total goddess!

 

Her : http://ulzzang1.files.wordpress.com/2011/05/do-hoe-ji-45.jpg?w=593

 

"Ok, whatever. I wanna change again. I'll only wear that dress for special events in this miserable camp," she said and she get changed.

 

What a ruiner... Sigh.. Sorin... I will make sure Bacon fell madly in love with you... ^^

 

 

 

BUT... I still can't decide who should I choose.... HELP MEEEEEEE ><

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Author : hey all, I triple-updated ^^