The Deal With Luhan

Life Began When I Fell In Love With You

I literally was very tired after the walk.. And... my time with Sehun is... OVER... ;~;

 

 

After I washed up, I bump myself in the bed. "Sorin-ah, how's your time with my partner?" I asked Sorin, who is brushing her hair. 

 

"Nothing much," she said flatly. DUH?! I know she's hiding something. This girl... What have Luhan done to her?!

 

"Yah, stop lying already, Shin So Rin! I know you are hiding something, aren't you?" I asked seriously. 

 

"Aniyo, my precious friend," she winked.

 

"Shin. So. Rin. I am serious, young lady," I said sternly. 

 

"Alright. Fine. Something did happen between us. But I don't wanna talk about it!" she said and ignored me. UGH! Luhan!!!!!

 

Sorin POV

I can't believe that Luhan cooperated with me. I wished Bacon will like me though...

 

*Flashback*

 

Aigoooooooooo! It's already hours and hours, and Sehun and Lilac weren't coming back? DARN IT.

I sat down in the couch, in front of Luhan. I can't stand silence, so I opened my mouth.

 

"Hey, Luhan. You liked Lilac, don't you?" I asked. 

 

"Yes, I liked her very much," he answered.

 

"Then... You must know that Sehun also liked her, right?" I asked again.

 

"Yeah... he's the ruiner," he said and rolled his eyes.

 

"Aigoo... aren't you slow? Don't Lilac ever told you she liked Sehun?" I said with a laugh.

 

"WHAT?! Lilac liked Sehun?!!!!!!! She only told me that she liked a member in EXO!" he stood up from his seat.

 

"Well... what Lilac means is Sehun, you pabo," I retorded.

 

"UGH... DAMN! Ok. I will definitely get Sehun off her eyes!" he shouted.

 

"Then, try to," I said.

 

"Wait. I know you like EXO. Don't you have any bias?" he asked.

 

I reddened. "W-Why should you k-know?" I asked.

 

"Yah... just tell me, I can help you, you know," he smirked.

 

"I liked... B-B-Baekhyun....," I said nervously.

 

"Really?! For real? Bacon??? Ok. Now, that's easy. I can help you, only if you're willling to help me with Lilac," he smirked.

 

"Deal," I said seriously.

 

"Ok. Deal," he said.

 

"Well... Bacon likes FEMININE GIRLS," he said while looking at my tomboy style.

 

"Yeah, I know," I said while rolling my eyes

 

And then the front door opened. It revealed Sehun and Lilac.

 

*End Of Flashback*

 

DUH... How can I trust that Luhan?????? Ok, Sorin. Be calm. Luhan will help you, only if you did an action to Lilac. 

 

"Hey, Lilac. Don't you think that you rather choose Luhan rather than Sehun? He's more handsome, and more older too... even only older by months," I said. (Author : every EXO characters here, their ages will be in my control, so.. sorry)

 

"Really? Yeah, right," she said sarcastically.

 

"Jeez.... I am only telling the truth," I said. AIGOOO this girl.... how hard it is to get her to be with that Luhan??!!!

 

Lilac POV

 

Ok. This girl is getting even weirder. Later when I have time with Luhan, I am so gonna ask him. UGH ><

 

Ok. But I gotta admit that Luhan's handsome toooooooo >< KYAAAAA

 

 

Wait a sec. What in the world am I saying?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG OMG OMG I CAN'T FELL FOR THAT GUY!!!! KEEP YOUR EYES ON SEHUN, LILAC KIM!!!!!!

 

But... why choosing is so hard when I already know I liked Sehun...?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Author : hey all, I updated ^^ Curious for what happened next? Here's a little flick...

 

 

You... You ERT!!!!!!!!!!!!- Lilac 

 

Oh, Great Jesus. I can't believe what have I just saw!!!!! Forgive me, Lord! I am not wrong!!!!!-Luhan

 

 

 

WHOA.... Wondering what have Luhan saw? Find out in the next chap ;)