Kissed

Life Began When I Fell In Love With You

I just stood frozen in Sorin's room. Eotteoke?!!!! Luhan the jerk was still there ><

 

Ok. Be cool, Lilac. Just push him off and lose any eye contacts with him.

 

"Ok, guys, I better go, tomorrow's not a free day. Bye, Sorin! And bye, Sehun!" I waved to them and walked out.

 

Sehun opened the door for me and it reveals the jerk's face outside. 

 

"Lilac, wai-," Luhan began.

 

I just pushed him off me and not face him and just walked out from there. 

 

I finally arrived in my cabin and I slammed the entrance door shut.

 

I rushed to our bedroom and I washed up. Today he not only sees me , but also slapped me.

 

Luhan, you big jerk!

 

I just sat on the bed, sobbing. I can't imagine why does the boy who liked me have just SLAPPED me.

 

I totally was so hurt. And then I heard a loud "BAM!" in the entrance door, and I already know that it was Luhan rushing to meet me.

 

And my guess was true. He entered the bedroom door and saw my eyes red and full of tears.

 

"Lilac, look. Please, listen to me. Please. I beg you. I'm so sorry. Please. I just don't know that it was Hwae Kyung who started it first," he pleaded.

 

I stood up from the bed.

 

"Yeah, right," I said, my heart just seem to shatter in pieces.

 

"Lilac please~" he apologized with his puppy eyes.

 

"Won't work on me, silly," I rolled my eyes, but in my heart I giggled. He was awfully cute ^^

 

"Please. Aw, come on. Gimme a chance. I won't be like that again, yeobo~" he pouted.

 

I finally let out a small laughter and I giggled. 

 

His whole face lit seeing my mood enlighten.

 

"I'm so sorry~ Darling I'm so sorry, please please please just forgive me~" Luhan pouted again.

 

"Arasso. I forgive you. I really do," I answered with a giggle. 

 

"Thank you, Lilac. I love you sooooooooooooooooo much!!" he said and then hugged me and kissed me on the LIPS.

 

It was a passionate kiss, but it broke because we need some breathing air. 

 

"Saranghae...~" Luhan whispered slowly.

 

My lips formed a smile when I hear that. "Nado saranghae," I whispered, but very soft until he can't even hear it. 

 

Because it's already nighttime, we quickly sleep. Today was tiring.

 

And guys, don't tell anyone, it's my first kiss....