Ok, You're Forgiven...

Life Began When I Fell In Love With You

Oh great. Just great. Very great. The free-days are over. Which means I gotta sleep with Luhan again -____-" sigh....

 

And you know what? Luhan seems VERY happy that the free-days are over cause he might like it to sleep with me when I don't ;~;

 

And so Luhan and me walked back to our cabin. And finally... we're arrived. Back to cabin sweet cabin. (LOL is there even a word like cabin sweet cabin?)

 

And so I entered my room and bump myself in the bed. Luhan entered and said,

 

"Hey, you look like lazy bones," he said while LOL. Duh.... I may look like one, but do not say it again! GRRRR

 

 

I just rolled my eyes and stood up. I said, 

 

"Whatever you say, Luhan. I will just wash up. The day is so hot," I said while grabbing my towel while suddenly he holds my waist and pulled me into his lap. And then he back-hugged me and whispered right in my ears, 

 

"Well, the day might be hot, but not as hot as you,"

 

I jumped and my face turned beet red. I was blushing like a madman.

 

He laughed and said,"I was just saying the truth though,"

 

"Ugh, whatever, Luhan! I-I-I better take a b-b-bath!" I said nervously and rush to the bathroom. Aigoo this guy!!!!!!!

 

He is such a flirt! UGHHHH. Whatever! I washed up super quick and suddenly I forgot something really important. My undergarments and my clothes that later I want to change are outside. And my before clothes was already wet because it's splashed by the water when I am taking a bath. And the towel? All thanks to the one who hugged me earlier, my towel is left in the bed. Just great, LUHAN!!!!

HOW IN THE WORLD AM I GONNA GET OUT WHEN I AM TOTALLY ?!! AND OUTSIDE WASN'T A GIRL. IT WAS A F-CKIN ERT!!!!!!!!!

 

And I was like, Oh, CRAP. For pete's sake, I beg you Lord, please, please, please let him diseappear from this room. 

 

And so I gotta think of something. And I finally got a stupid idea.

 

"Luhan," I called him. 

 

"Yeah?" he asked.

 

"Can you please close your eyes? Because I gotta go out from the bathroom totally . PLEASE?" I asked.

 

"O-O-Oh s-s-s-sure.." he stuttered. Ok. 

 

I opened the door and saw him closing his eyes with a pillow. Great Lord, thank you.

 

I rushed to take my clothes. And towel. But I was really afraid to take the towel because, the towel was right in Luhan's lap. Oh, crud. 

 

"Are you done? I will open my eyes now," he said and he put back the pillow and saw... ME. His eyes widened in shock and then he quickly closed his eyes.

 

"You... YOU ERT!!!!" I shouted. I took my towel as fast as lightning and rushed back to the bathroom.

 

"Oh, Great Jesus. I can't believe what have I just saw!!!!! Forgive me, Lord! I am not wrong!!!!!" I can hear he shout.

 

I quickly changed. OMG. I. Wanna. DIE >

 

THE GUY XI LUHAN HAVE JUST SAW MY BODYYYYYY!!!! Oh, bloody hell. I.... AM SO DEAD. OR NOT. XI LUHAN IS SO DEAD. 

 

I rushed out from the bathroom. I shouted as loud as I can,

 

"XI LUHAN!! YOU ARE SO DEAD!!!" I shouted, my voice seemed like it could already break the glass windows.

 

"I-I-I'm so sorry!!!!! I didn't mean to do that! I just think that you are done!" he said in panic.

 

I sighed. I cannot do anything with this guy. I just rolled my eyes and said,

 

"Ok, you're forgiven, dummy," I said.

 

He smiled real wide and said,

 

"It's okay, noona. I promise I will forget that and never ever do that again! I love you, noona!" he shouted.

 

"Ok. Since when I AM your NOONA? You're older than me, Luhan," I reminded him.

 

"Then call me oppa," he said.

 

"In your dreams," I rolled my eyes.

 

He just laugh and then suddenly back-hugged me AGAIN??? Is his hobby is back-hugging people??

 

"Thank you for forgiving me, Lilac. I love you, I mean it. I really really love you. And your body is terribly hot," he said.

 

"STOP ITTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!" I shouted.

 

He just laugh.

 

AIGOO this guy have many possibility to make me blush like a madman!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Author : hey all I updated^^ Wanna see next chapter's flick? Here it is :

 

You are a total jerk! If you dare to do this again, I will seriously kill you!-Lilac

 

Look, I don't mean it like this!-Luhan

 

Whatever, jerk! F-ck off!-Lilac

 

Woo... seems like there's a fight, huh? But... what's the cause? Find out in the next chap ;)