WTF?! LUHAN IS ONE CABIN WITH ME?!

Life Began When I Fell In Love With You

I walked into my cabin when suddenly Mr Lee approached me and said the craziest thing ever, 

 

"Lilac, where's Luhan? He's supposed to be in your cabin. Every group share a cabin together," he said.

 

"HUH?! No! No way, sir! NO! WHY?" I shouted. Luhan kinda hear it from the back, so he came to my way. Then Luhan give me the I'm-very-fine look.

 

"Sorry, but that's the rule. Now, you two better go inside and tidy your stuffs," Mr Lee said and left. 

 

! ! ! THIS IS A PIECE OF ! DAMN! WHY MUST I BE WITH HIM IN ONE CABIN?! DON'T MR LEE UNDERSTANDS THAT LUHAN IS F-CKING A BOY AND I'M A FREAKIN' GIRL?! DON'T THAT OLD HAG F-CKING UNDERSTAND?! DANG!

 

Damn. Ok, whatever. As long as Luhan's not a ert, I guess it's fine then. (SIGH...) BUT... What if HE IS A ERT?!

 

Ok. No negative thinking, Lilac Kim.

 

And so we enter the cabin. I went to the nearest bedroom. And then Luhan went inside too. Is he crazy or what?! 

 

"Yah, Luhan. Go get another room!" I said angrily with the what-the-f.ck-are-you-doing-in-here look. 

 

"Sorry, but this is the only bedroom," he sighed.

 

"What the f-ck?! And we're gonna sleep together?!" my jaw dropped. 

 

"No choice," he sighed.

 

"Oh, ! You better your hands off me later," I warned him with a death glare.

 

"Like I'm ert or something. Yah, babe, don't be negative," he said.

 

"Urgh! Whatever, I'm gonna wash up," I rolled my eyes and head to the bathroom while bringing some clothes and toiletries.

 

"Be fast, ok? I also need to take a bath, babe," he said and winked. I just keep walking.

 

And so I finished my bath in just 8 minutes. How "LONG" is that, Luhan?!

 

He just smiled and went into the bathroom. Then few seconds he came out with only a towel covering his "thing" and knees. I could saw his bare body. OMG. What the f-ck am I seeing?! 

 

"What? Are you done?" I asked, covering my eyes.

 

"No, I'm not. You think I'm that fast? Can you please give me my hair gel and clothes next to you?" he asked. 

 

"UGH, fine," I said and bring those things to him while still covering my eyes with one hand. 

 

He take it and then kissed my cheeks. OMG!!!

 

I pushed him quickly. "Yah, don't be insane!" I shouted.

 

"What? It's my sign of thanks," he smiled and went back to his bath. AISH THIS GUY!

 

 

 

AUTHOR NOTE : Hey guys, Angelea here again :) Double Updated :D