Don't Forget Me

Life Began When I Fell In Love With You

Listen to this song while reading please. It will add up the mood :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_H7ZG7yk5Wo


Lilac POV

 

I was in my room right now, crying. My heart aches so much. Why did Sehun has to leave?

It's not like I cared that much, but hell, I'M ING CRYING RIGHT NOW, CRYING FOR HIM!

I ruffled my hair in frustration and facepalmed myself. Jebal, what the hell is wrong with me?

 

I think I need some fresh air. I changed into a plain white tee and dark skinny jeans, grabbed my black hoodie, took my small handbag, then head out from my house. With my hands tucked inside the pocket of my black hoodie, I calmly walked and head to the nearest minimarket to buy drinks and a ice cream. 

I walked inside the minimarket and moved on to the refrigerator. I took one canned soda and a chocolate ice cream. Then I go to the cashier and put my stuffs in the table. 

"Um, how much?" I asked, my voice still gruffy because of the crying incident just now. My eyes was also still red and totally swollen. 

 

"15700 won." the cashier lady stated. 

I nodded and took my wallet out, I checked out my wallet for the money, but DUH! All I have was only 3500 won!! GAHH!!! Where had all my moneys been?!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh, crap.... I eyed the cashier lady who was now frowning and was crossing her arms. I looked at the peoples who's lining up behind me, waiting unpatiently. 

 

Crap, crap, crap....!!!

 

"Let me pay for this lady, ahjumma," a guy behind me smiled and handed out a 20000 won to the cashier lady. What the?! Do I know him or something? He's a weird guy though, wearing a hat, large sunglasses and a red scarf in this afternoon. 

 

"Here's the stuffs," the guy smiled at me kindly. A MINUTE. Isn't that.........

 

"Thank you, sir, and I think I've seen you somewhere...," I said when we were out of the waiting line. 

"Aren't you..Se..--MMPH!" My mouth was quickly covered by Sehun's hands. YES, HE'S SEHUN!

All eyes are on us right now and I quickly fake a  laugh, "Yah, Se Gyoung! Why do you cover my mouth! Aigoo, you're still so naughty, eh?" 

Then, knowing my acts, he also stifled a laugh. "Of course, noona~! Anyways, let's head out to the garden on Gong's House!" 

Did he just called me.. NOONAAAAAAA?!! Okay. Cut that out. It's too dramatic -_-"

Sehun grabbed my hand and we ran away from the market. We stopped at the park and sat down at the empty bench. He then took off his sunglasses, hat, and scarf. 

"So... I heard you're gonna go to Japan?" I said, my voice ever so weak and gruffy. 

"Yeah.. It's actually not that I wanted to go there. You, know, my dad." he rolled his eyes. 

There's this huge lump on my throat at the moment which sealed the sentences that I totally wanted to say.

 

Don't go...

Don't ever go...

Stay..

Please, just stay here with me, don't go anywhere, Sehun, please...

Talk to your dad once more, I'm sure he'll understand..

 

That.  Was what I wanted to say. 

 

But I can't, instead, I can just say,

"Oh, well, when will you go?'' I asked, hardly hiding the tears that was about to spill from my swollen eyes.

 

"Tommorow." he stated.

 

I gasped. "But, Luhan said that your departure will be on the next 2 weeks!" 

 

"My father changed the schedule and it turned out to be tomorrow." his voice was dark and was full of sadness, even if he didn't show it, it's very easy top detect that he doesn't wanna go. 

 

"O-oh.. g-g-geuraeyo..?" I was trembling, quivering, tears was now falling down. I cannot hold it anymore. It's so menacing. So cruel. How cruel it is until my heart felt like it's gonna shatter into small pieces of dust...

 

As quick as the lighting, he pulled me into a hug and held me tightly. 

 

"S-Sehun... w-when is y-your f-flight tommorow..?" I asked, my voice barely audible. 

 

"6 AM." he whispered while carresing my hair softly.

 

"Then I can't.. I-I c-can't wish you a farewell goodbye..?" I cried slowly. 

 

"Don't worry, I'll never forget you, plus, it's only 2 years of separation, why are you so sad?" he questioned.

 

"It's because... I like you," I whispered. There's no turning back now, it's either now or never. I've said it. I finally confessed to him. 

 

He flinched. It was obvious that he was surprised. 

 

"Then...I also have to say I also like you too, lilac-ah. But it seemed that you were so much happier before when you're with Luhan. Around Luhan, you seemed like a glowing star that shines brighter than the others. Your cold face seemed to melt when you're with him, your expression, everything about you changes. A lot," he stopped and faced me, his hands on my shoulders, "That's why, I wanted you to be with him instead of me. And I think that he's just the perfect match for such an angel like you," he smiled. 

 

I was so shocked. So sad. So hurt. So confused. All of those feelings mixed into one recipe : HEARTBREAK. 

 

"Is that it..? Then, if that's your wish, go ahead. I'll be with Luhan. But please, when you came back to Seoul... please," I force a smile and continued, 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

.....

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Please,

Don't ever forget... this miserable girl that was standing in front of you...," I whispered and then kissed his lips for the last time. 

 

"I will remember you. I will always remember you, Lilac Kim, my beloved princess," he smiled.

 

"I gotta go," he checked his watch. "Good-bye, .... Lilac," he smiled and turned away, then I watched him walked away.

 

"Goodbye, Sehun!" I screamed as loud as I can and I could see him smiling at me... for the last time ...ever.

 

exok_sport17sehun1.png

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Author : aww.. so sadddd :( Anyways.. what will happen in the next chappiee??? Guess :p hehehe^^