You Jerk! Part Two

Life Began When I Fell In Love With You

Hwae Kyung was so angry when she hears me saying that. 

 

"How low your mouth is! You... You are nothing than me! You are nothing than me, the queenka! You are just a sore loser which clings into Luhan-oppa!" she shrieked angrily. 

 

I AM NOT A SORE LOSER WHO CLINGS INTO LUHAN! 

 

"Whatever! If you don't want to fight, leave me alone!" I shouted, restraining back my raising anger. 

 

"Ha! Just a scaredy cat, aren't you? I know you are just some stupid loser who's friend is Shin Sorin. I literally understand that you and Shin Sorin are just two dumb girls!" she shouted angrily.

 

OK. This was off limit. I. AM. SO. ANGRY. It's fine to say bad things about me, but my friend? not cool. Especially SORIN.

 

I slapped her cheeks so hard and pushed her into the ground harshly.

 

"Ow!" she cried in pain. Take that, you !

 

She tried to stood up, but she lost her balance. 

 

"I've warned you. Plus, this is nothing," I said. 

 

When I want to walk to the living room, the place where Bacon and Luhan is, she kicked my ankle with her sharp heels.

 

Oh. No. She. Didn't.

 

I quickly pulled her hair and kicked her ankle with my heels. 

 

Then suddenly I noticed all the time, there was someone watching us, and it was no other than the queenka's partner, Baekhyun.

 

"Enough, girls!" he said, learing me away from her. 

 

I was about to say something but Bacon cut it.

 

"I saw the whole thing. I know you, Hwae Kyung, you start first," he said to Hwae Kyung.

 

I was still very angry.

 

Then suddenly Luhan appeared. He saw Hwae Kyung's cheek. It was red.

 

"Wait... Hwae Kyung, why are your cheeks red?" he asked.

 

"Oppa! Your partner did this thing!" she shrieked angrily.

 

"What? Hey, Lilac! Yah! Why are you doing this?!" he asked angrily.

 

I just keep quiet. I hold tears from falling. I was so hurt. Why did he say that? He just saw it and not noticing the bruise and blood in my ankle. I wanted to say that Hwae Kyung start it first, but my mouth can't talk. I was so hurt.

 

"YAH! Answer me!" he demanded angrily.

 

"See, oppa? She's not answering! She must be too guilty to answer you!" Hwae Kyung shouted.

 

No, Luhan. Don't listen to her. Please.

 

"YAH! LILAC KIM!" he shouted in full anger.

 

I still can't talk. Baekhyun, please explain! Don't just stand there!

 

Luhan approached me and slapped me. 

 

"Yah, Luha-," Baekhyun began.

 

"What?! You are standing in her side when your own partner is injured?!" Luhan shouted.

 

Xi Luhan have just slapped me. Okay. That's it. My tears was falling down. I was angry, sad, and disappointed.

 

That's it. I'm done here. I'm off.

 

I rushed to the door and slammed it hard.

 

I ran to the lake. I sat in the grass. It was near nighttime. Today was the last free-day. Which I have already said to you, by next morning, the free-days are gone. 

 

I was so broken-hearted. The guy who loves me dearly have just slapped me because of Hwae Kyung. I can't believe it. I burst into tears. I was so hurt. My heart feels like it's stabbed by a sharp knife.

 

----Meanwhile on Bacon's cabin----

 

Luhan POV

 

That girl.. I must have never liked her.

 

"Yah, Luhan! You bastard! I saw the whole thing between Hwae and Lilac! Hwae starts first by pulling Lilac's hair and Hwae mock her friend, Sorin! Lilac didn't start first! You bastard! Next time, don't act like you know it all! You won't even listen to your hyung! Do you even have eyes? Can't you see Lilac's ankle was bleeding and bruised?!" Baekhyun-hyung shouted to me.

 

Oh, . Hyung was right. I should've never did this. I even slapped the girl that I like!

 

"You !" I shouted at Hwae Kyung and strangle her.

 

"Yah, what are you doing here?! GO FIND YOUR PARTNER, YOU PABO-YAH!" Hyung shouted.

 

---The Lake----

 

I quickly rushed to the door and went out. Where could you be, Lilac?!

 

I am sure she's not at our cabin. Wait.... the lake! Bingo! 

 

I rushed to the lake and found a beautiful angel sitting in the grass. She was crying so badly. I looked to her ankle. Oh, my. It was bleeding and bruised, just like hyung had said earlier. I ran to her. 

 

She saw me.

 

 

Lilac POV

 

Wait a sec. What's he doing here?!

 

What? He want to say something about me again? Go ahead, Xi Luhan!

 

Tsk.

 

"I'm so sorry, Lilac. I don't mea-," he starts, but I cut him.

 

"You are a total jerk! If you dare to do this again, I will seriously kill you!" I shouted angrily.

 

"Look, I don't mean it like this!" he explained.

 

"Whatever, jerk! F-ck off!" I shouted in anger and walked out from there, leaving him alone.

 

I was so damn furious. I ran to Sorin's cabin. Sorin opened the door and was shock to see me crying and my eyes swollen, my bleeding and bruised ankle, and the slap mark on my cheek.

 

"Omigosh! Who have done this?!" she shouted angrily.

 

"No other than queenka," I rolled my eyes. 

 

I explained the whole thing.

 

"Aww... You did this for me? What a great friend are you...," she looked down. She quickly take medicines and bandaged my ankle. She put some ointment in my cheek. 

 

"Thank you, Sorin-ah," I said.

 

"Don't mention. I owe you more," she winked.

 

Just then, Sehun appeared.

 

He was shock too. And Sorin explained the whole thing. 

 

"What?! Luhan-hyung was such a jerk!" Sehun agreed.

 

And then, there's a loud knock from the door. And I know who is it. Xi Luhan. I definitely know it was him.

 

"Hey, Sehun! Sorin! Open the door! I know Lilac was inside!" he shouted.

 

Sehun stopped Sorin from opening the door.

 

Sorin understand and we walked into her room. 

 

Sehun also went inside, he said that he was so worried about me. Aww.. so sweet ^^

 

I lay my head in his lap >< KYAAAAA I'm dreaming, am I?!!!!! No, I am not ><

 

Sehun POV

 

WOW... LILAC IS LAYING HER HEAD AT MY LAP! 

 

DEAR LORD, THIS WAS THE BEST DAY OF MY LIFEEEEEEEEE ^^

 

Lilac POV

 

I could hear Sorin tease us like, 

 

"Woo~ Lovebirds here~" 

 

"Yah!" We both shout in unison. Sehun and me just laugh as we shout together just now..

 

Well, I gotta went back to the cabin. But... Luhan is still knocking in the door, which means he is still there!  Eotteoke?!!!!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Author : so... that's the update. Lilac and Luhan was in a fight ^^ Want the flick? Here it is :

 

I'm so sorry~ Darling I'm so sorry, please please please just forgive me~-Luhan

 

Arasso. I forgive you. I really do-Lilac

 

Thank you, Lilac. I love you sooooooooooooooooooooo much!!-Luhan (saying that while kissing Lilac on her LIPS)

 

 

And... That's the flick ^^ They ended back up again^^