You Jerk!

Life Began When I Fell In Love With You

It was still a nice afternoon. But... it wasn't TOTALLY a nice afternoon. Not to mention the incident just now -_____-"

 

And so Luhan and me decided to walk out to get some fresh air. 

 

I got changed into this : http://innofashions.com/womens-fashion-event-to-take-on-spring-trend-2011.html/womens-clothing-trends-2011-black-and-white-dress-striped

Hmm... to look at Luhan closely, he was so handsome. He had fit perfectly my type of guy. But... I guess Sehun's more of my type (?)

 

Hard to decide LOL

 

And so... we pay a visit to Bacon's house, because Luhan told me to. (LOL if Sorin was here she'd die)

 

Bacon's partner was the beautiful queenka, Park Hwae Kyung. Perfect pair. Umm... not 100 percent cause Bacon isn't a kingka like Luhan.

 

"Yo, Luhan! And hey too, Lilac!" Bacon greeted.

 

"Annyeong, oppa, and Lilac-ssi," Hwae Kyung waved. Tsk. Hwae Kyung was behaving nice and all goody in front of boys. 

 

"Annyeong, Baekhyun and Hwae Kyung," I greet them cheerfully. 

 

"Hey all," Luhan said flatly. Aigoo this guy... he is the one who bring me to Bacon's cabin, but he greet them like that. How great.

 

And so Luhan and Bacon talks. While I was with this queenka. Tsk.

 

"You... nice to be with Luhan-oppa?" she asked.

 

"Yeah, right," I said sarcastically.

 

"Hey... you should be happy to be paired with him! Unlike you, I am more deserved to be with Luhan-oppa," she scoffed.

 

"Ha! Like he even have interest in a girl like you," I said, my anger starts flowing.

 

"What? You ! I am the queenka you know!" she shrieked and pulled my hair. 

 

"You! Don't ever touch my precious hair, old hag!" I shouted angrily and slapped her cheek.

 

"You! Take that, you stupid girl!" she shouted and pushed me until I fell into the ground.

 

I stood up. This girl is making my nerves up.

 

"Just stop it! You start first, you damn f-cker!" I shouted. 

 

 

Author : sorry for shortie. i will update soonest ^^