Who The Hell Is This Girl?

Life Began When I Fell In Love With You

Ok, the food race just now was just so stupid. I need to get change right now. Everybody needs. Including Luhan.

 

"Luhan, let's change. Everybody is going back to their cabin to change, you know," I said. He was asleep. How cute. Let's try poking his cheeks. 

 

"Luhan, wake up," I said while poking his cheeks trying my best to not to laugh. 

 

"Let's change," I urged.

 

He finally woke up and said, "Why change? You look so hot that way," he blurted out.

 

I blushed until my cheeks turned so pink like a pink bunny. "Yah! C'mon," I said.

 

"Alright, babe," he said.

 

"Here you go again calling me stuffs," I rolled my eyes and leave him.

 

"No, Babe-- I mean, Lilac, please wait for me," he stood up and followed me.

 

"Everybody, please stop at your tracks. I have an announcement. After this, we will travel the woods near the river. So please, the girls must wear shoes that have no heels, comfortable pants, and top. No dresses. And as for the boys, please wear a comfortable shirt, sport shoes, and knee-length pants. You all must bring few needed stuffs. Thank you," It was Mr Lee on the speaker. 

 

DAMNIT. DAMN ><

 

I don't think I bring any no-heels shoes!!! Ok. Stop the panic-time.

 

I rushed to the cabin with Luhan following me.

 

We finally arrived at our cabin. 

 

"Hey, wait up! What's the rush for?" he asked, panting.

 

"I don't think I have the neccesary outfit category that Mr Lee announced just now," I said, trying my best not to burst into tears. 

 

"Ok. Calm down. We shall not look everything in panic. You can be mistaken. Let's look first," he said and we went to the room.

 

I searched for any shoes that have no heels, and bingo! 

 

"YES! I found it! I found it! I found it! Thank you!" I exclaimed as I rush to hug him tightly.

 

He just smiled. Then I finally realized what I am doing and pushed him off. "S-s-sorry," I said nervously.

 

He just smirked.

 

 I get changed into this : http://fashion.allwomenstalk.com/wp-content/thumbs/113/411.jpg

 

And the bag that I'm bringing is : http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/img-thing?.out=jpg&size=l&tid=53343150

 

And so we went to the river.

 

Everyone was already gathered there. OMG. Sehun is just so cool with his casual outfit!! >////<

 

"Ok, all. This activity needs real teamwork. You all must find a paper hidden in the woods. It is your map. In the paper, you will have directions to go to the place. And the trouble is... the paper is not one for one group, but one for all group. So... the first one who gets the paper is lucky. And the rest... find your way to the place. The place is Popper Waterfall. We will have dinner there. So.. for those who don't reach there, don't get dinner. Good luck," Mr Lee said and walked away. 

 

DAMN THAT OLD HAG! HE ALWAYS THREATEN US WITH FOODS!!!!!!!!! DAMNIT! CURSE YOU, LEE TEUK! (Yes, the teacher's name is Lee Teuk. Lee is his family name, and Teuk is his short name.) -author : not Park Jungsu(Super Junior), ok, guys? kekeke-

 

And so we started walking into the wood.

 

Honestly, I was truly afraid with darkness. And the sun is going down, just great. Good thing I bring 2 flashlights.

 

While we were walking, I tripped over a fallen tree branch and I fell, my knees hit perfectly in a rough rock. And it was bleeding.

 

"Ow!" I shouted. Because I was wearing shorts, my legs weren't protected -_____-"

 

It really hurts. Especially my knee, it was bleeding.

 

"Ow! Damnit!" I cursed, trying to get up, but instead  just fell again and my hand was scratched by a sharp thing.

 

"Ow! What the hell was that?" I asked, my hand was so hurt.

 

"Hey, are you okay?" Luhan asked, while helping me to get up.

 

"Yes, I am fine," I said, trying to reassure him.

 

"No you're not," he said with a frown.

 

"Ok, I am clearly not," I admitted.

 

"What scratched your hand just now?'' he asked.

 

"I dunno," I said while searching for the place where my hand was scratched. And there was something white. It was stucked in the dirty ground. I pulled it out and it turned out it was a folded paper. LOL. Can it be the mission paper? I hand it to Luhan.

 

He opened the folded side and there was a writing, and it reads,

 

"Congratulations! You are the team that has succeed finding this paper. Now, go left, and then there will be a sign called "Go right to Tabby Cave and keep going to Ellie Giant Tree Stop". You go right to Tabby Cave and then halfway you go left, then you'll meet Popper Waterfall. Good Luck," 

 

OH, that's easy. And so we go to the paths and finally, we're arrived in Popper Waterfall. There, we meet Mr Lee.

 

"Oh, Lilac and Luhan, you win again. How amazing you two," he said, amazed. Then he give us our dinner. 

 

After finishing our dinner, I asked. "Mr Lee, how do we get back?'' I asked.

 

"Well, go inside the car. You both get a car ride to the cabin, because you both are the first to come here. But there's no driver. Now, go," he ordered. 

 

We both go inside the car. And so Luhan drive. In the way back, in between us was just silence. It was way too awkward.

 

"Hey, we're arrived," he said, snapping me back to reality.

 

I nodded and then we parked the car in front of Mr Lee's cabin, and we waked back to our own cabin.

 

It was already 11 PM. I searched for my pajamas. But it was nowhere.

 

"Hey, Luhan. Do you see my pj's?'' I asked. 

 

"No, I don't,'' he said, but I could see that he was holding his laughter. He must hide it! GRRR >o< LUHANNNN!!!!!!

 

"Sheesh.. alright,'' he said and returned my pjs. He laughed.

 

I just rolled my eyes.

 

"Sorry, I tried my best not to laugh, but I think I failed," he said, still laughing his off.

 

Jeezz.... this guy... why... wait. That laugh. It looks familiar to me... but... WHO?

 

Luhan POV

 

After a while then, she had already changed into her pjs. Wait... her pjs... and her hair... her eyes... she... remembered me of someone. Who the hell is this girl...?

 

 

 

 

Author : hey all! I updated... ^^