One Sweet Day~

Life Began When I Fell In Love With You

I was picking clothes for what to wear later in EXO's Performance when suddenly my phone rang.

 

I looked at the screen. Unknown Number? Who could this be?

 

I finally braced myself to answer it.

 

"Yeoboseyo, who-"

 

"Hey, Lilac!"

 

What the- Isn't this Suho's voice?

 

"Perhaps... you're Suho?"

 

"Yes, I am!" he answered happily.

 

"How'd you know my number?" I asked.

 

"From your friend, Sorin," he replied.

 

SHIN SORIN, YOU SHALL BE DEAD MEAT LATER! WHY DO YOU GIVE MY NUMBER TO HIM?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

"Uhm, okay? Why are you calling me?" I asked.

 

"You haven't give me your adress, milady," he chuckled.

 

Oh, yeah. Stupid me.

 

"Okay. Here's my adress, --------------, got it?"

 

"Okay, Lilac. See you in 30 minutes," he laughed and hang up.

 

Aish, this guy. How funny. And.... CHARMING ^^ LOLZZZZZ Don't tell me I am fallling for this funny leader of EXO-K..... LOLZ

 

Wait. He just said.. 30 minutes?! Oh, golly gosh. 

 

I quickly rushed to find an outfit and then... TA-DA!

 

This is my outfit : 

girl-kfashion-korean-fashion-style-ulzza

 

And my shoes : 

tumblr_m7ptj5wIyb1rtmflvo1_500_large.png

 

I'm all set- wait! MY BAG! Yes! I forgot my bag :

 

MARC BY MARC JACOBS Black Joanna Crossbody Bag

 

Okay. Right now, I'm all set for real. I rushed downstairs and sat on the couch, waiting for Suho. It's just 7 more minutes more, Lilac. What for the rush. Why am I all excited just to MEET him? Jeez-o-rama, Lilac. You can meet him everyday.

 

And so... he came. With a car, a cool car ><

 

Thank goodness Mom wasn't here! If she was, she'd think Suho's my boyfriend and go all happy.

 

I rushed outside and smiled as my sight cross to meet him.

 

"Looking good, eh?" he smiled as he led me to the front seat of his cool car.

 

I blushed, "You tease," 

 

"It's the truth, though. Okay, shall we go, princess?" he asked.

 

"Yes, prince," I giggled. This guy, he always have a special trick for making girl's heart melts, huh?

 

And so he zoomed to Zillaboore Stadium. 

 

Finally, we're arrived in like, only 5 seconds. Seriously, how fast is this crazy car?!

 

We went to the backstage, then we rushed to the dressing room.

 

When the door opens with a "click", I saw many boys with their bare y bodies

 

KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! (Fangirling 100%)

 

They seemed so surprised and with a swift move, they all cover their hot and y bare bodies.

 

"Hyung! Why are you bringing a girl to our dressing room?!" a curly-haired boy shouted surprisedly.

 

"She's a.. friend of mine," Suho answered.

 

"Really, hyung? Just a friend?" one of them arched their eyebrows.

 

"Yes, D.O, you fool, what do you think about us?" Suho shot a look at the D.O guy.

 

"Aniyo, hyung. Just, why, your hands are in that girl's waist and you're holding it romantically, eh?" one of them snickered.

 

Suho quickly let go of his arms in my waist and put his hands inside his pocket.

 

"Okay, shush. Enough, enough. Go to change. And Lilac, I'll meet you later, kay?" Suho winked and get me out safely from their dressing room. 

 

OH GOLLY. OH GOLLY. OH GOLLY. TELL ME THIS IS NOT REAL, MY DEAR LORD >< !!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

I wasn't even realizing that Suho's hands are on my waist! Aishhhhhhhhh what's his magic trick to make me like, NOT REALIZING AT ALL?!!!!!!

 

I sat down at the couch in front of their dressing room. 

 

I my phone when suddenly someone grabs it. 

 

"Hey!" I shouted and looked up. Huh?! Luhan?!

 

"What the hell are you doing in here?" Luhan asked arrogantly.

 

"What- Suho oppa invited me, pabo,'' I answered with a frown, signaling that I wanted my phone on my hands right now.

 

"Suho... Oppa?!" he scoffed.

 

"Yes, Suho Oppa! Now gimme back my phone, you !" I shot angrily.

 

"In your dreams," he smirked and run away. HE COPIED MY LINE! (Look at Chap 12)

 

"Grrr! Luhan! Seriously!" I chased him all the way.

 

Finally, I got my phone back. Jeez this guy!

 

I then was about to stand up, but HOLY COW. He suddenly wraps me up and kissed me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

Oh, golly. Thank goodness he kissed me on the forehead. NOT THE LIPS. I bet you all think he kissed me on the lips, right? You sssssssssss chinguuuuuuuuu!

 

"W-What you d-d-do that for?" I stumbled upon my words.

 

"Teasing you," he laughed.

 

AISH THIS GUY >< SERIOUSLY!

 

"No, of course. You think I'm doing that because I am joking? No, Lilac Kim. Maybe you've forgotten that I ever said that I love you. Well... Let's see.... It seems that Sehun liked you too?" he whispered throughout my earlobe which makes my spine chilled. 

 

"I don't have any idea, mister. Let go of me!" I said, struggling to get out from his strong pair of arms.

 

"Answer my question, miss. Then, you can go," he smiled.

 

"Okay, maybe he does. I dunno!" I lied.

 

"Well, well. He did liked you. And he still, for now. Hmm... let's see who wins," he said while his hands caressing my soft and pink cheeks.

 

"Luhan, enough! I need to meet Suho Oppa for pete's sake, you!" I shouted annoyedly.

 

He finally let go of me and smiled.

 

"Suho Oppa? Hmm... It seems that hyung also have taste for you," Luhan said with a grin.

 

"This is getting even more fun," he added, then he left.

 

SERIOUSLY THIS GUY!!!!!!

 

WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH HIM?!

 

ARGHHHHH! WHATEVAH! Let's just go and sit and watch the performance then. It's starting.

 

So I rushed out from the backstage and sat down in a empty place. Wow. The crowd's are so hyper to see EXO. 

 

Then I saw someone that completely makes me smile. 

 

"Sorin!" 

 

"Lilac! There you are!" she smiled.

 

We then sat together.

 

"So.... how is it?" she asked.

 

"Huh? What?" I asked, having no idea.

 

"You and Suho Oppa!" she squealed.

 

"WTF, Shin Sorin! Enough! Fans can hear you!" I whispered.

 

"Oops. Sorry, my bad," she smiled.

 

Thank goodness no one hear her big mouth!

 

"Well... I still prefer you with the so-called jerk though,'' she shrugged.

 

"So-called jerk? My camp partner, you mean?" I convinced her.

 

"Yeah. You two look compatible," she smiled.

 

"Compatible my ," I cursed.

 

"Aigoo, don't be like that," she laughed.

 

TSK. SORIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GAHHHHH!!!!! 

 

Finally, the show started.

 

Wow. I hardly believe that... Luhan's voice is really angelic....

 

 

AND I COULD HARDLY BELIEVE TOO THAT>>>>>>

 

 

HE BLOWS A KISS RIGHT TO MY FACE FROM THE STAGE AND THEN SEHUN EVEN WINKED TO ME.

 

 

 

 

 

 

OH GOLLY. Can't today be more specifically.... SWEET...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

hey all, I updated^^ So... keep commenting and do subscribe me for new readers.

 

And add me as your friend and follow me on twitter please : @angelea_roses

 

Check out my new fanfic :

 

Hallyucination Drink : Turns Your Life 

 

Link : http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/260178

 

 

Love you all~