The Camp (-_____-")

Life Began When I Fell In Love With You

 

“Lilac! If you’re not gonna wake up this minute, don’t even think about breakfast!”

 

Oh, great. Morning sunshine has arrived in my window. Mom’s already had her FINAL waking-me-up-technique. I quickly stood up and wash up. And packed my stuffs for that f-cking camp.

 

After I have done everything, I went downstairs and quickly ate my breakfast. After that, I walked to school. Actually, it was supposed to be holiday, but because I entered this camp, I must go to school and then went to the camping place.

 

After few minutes later, I finally have arrived in MH. I then walked in. I smiled at my bestie, Shin So Rin. You know, she’s the nicest pal ever.

 

“Sorin-ah!” I greeted her.

 

“Lilac! Hey! Where’s your partner?” she asked.

 

And then someone patted my back. I turned around. I frowned. It was Luhan, the stupid idiotic guy!

 

“He’s right at my back, Sorin-ah. Where’s yours?” I asked back, ignoring Luhan.

 

“You mean Sehun? He’s over there, with Baekhyun,” she pointed and sighed.

 

I went nearer to Sorin, dragging her away from Luhan and whispered, “Yah, Sorin-ah. You hated EXO, don’t you?”

 

“Yes, I really do,” she whispered back.

 

“You know, I don’t really hate them. I do liked their songs. And I liked them, but only one. And you know who,” I said softly while smiling real wide.

 

“Sehun,” she sighed.

 

“So, Sorin-ah, you’re so lucky to be with him. Rather than me, being with that jerk,” I whispered in angry tone.

 

“Well, whatever. I also liked their songs,” she admitted.

 

“Only songs?” I smirked and continued, “I thought you liked Bacon,” I whispered while giggling.

 

“Yah! Be quiet! Or I’ll tell Sehun that you liked him,” she whispered.

 

“Ok, ma’am,” I said obediently.

 

“See you in the camp, Lilac Kim,” she said.

 

I waved good-bye and went to Luhan.

 

“Yah, Luhan. Kaja. Everyone’s going already,” I said to him.

 

Luhan POV

 

“Ok, babe. You want me to carry your bag?” I offered.

 

“No thanks. Just mind your own. I could bring it myself,” she answered.

 

Aish, this girl’s heart is so tough! I must make her like me.

“Ok, suit yourself,” I said.

 

Then we walked to the bus and sit in the third left row.

 

“Babe, what are you talking about with your friend just now?” I asked.

 

“None of your business and I’m talking with Sorin. Just stop calling me babe. I’m not your girl or something,” she said while rolling her eyes.

 

“Ok. So, Lilac. Let’s work together later shall we?” I asked while shaking hands with her.

 

“Yeah, right,” she said. 

 

And finally, we have arrived in the camp. Ok, here starts the beggining of my time with this rude

chick.