A Day Without Sorin

Life Began When I Fell In Love With You

I groggily turned off my angry alarm. Aishhhhhh >< Because of lastnight I was too happy, I even set the alarm wrongly!

 

AAAAAAARGGHHHH SUHO, LUHAN, and SEHUN, IT'S ALL BECAUSE OF YOU GUYS! Okay. Maybe I was the one who's too dreamy about them. Sigh... well?! How crazy am I? I am setting my alarm right at 6:30 AM in the morning! And school starts 3 more hours starting now! ARGHHHHH! This is going too crazy! Aigooooo! Let's just forget about it. 

 

I sleepily walked into my bathroom and wash up very slow. Then when I was picking for what clothes should I wear, I remembered I can't really let my hopes high about wearing high heels today. Well, ma'am! Today I have dumb P.E! Which had stated on my mind : I CAN'T WEAR HIGH HEELS TO MAKE ME LOOK TALLER. Sigh... I finally just wear this :

2011-05-08_11%25253B18%25253B33.jpg

And I took my bag and rushed downstairs and found my mom crossing her arms at me, I gasped. IT IS SO DAMN EARLY, WHAT IS SHE DOING?! And from what I thought, when mom crossed her arms and her face sounded upset, she's up to NO GOOD. 

 

"Lilac Kim, young lady." she stated upsetly. OH GOLLY, when she said my full name and used "young lady" that means she's so angry.

 

"Yes, mom..?" I replied, very afraid.

 

"Young lady. Listen. I don't know what happened to you last night, but, young lady, you forgot to lock the doors," Mom angered. 

 

Oops. OH GOLLY, because I was too happy and all jumpy last night, I forgot to lock the doors and here's the result. Mom's angry :(

 

I gulped, looking panicky. I really don't know what should I answer to her right now. I was dead meat for sure.

 

"I'm terribly sorry Mom, yesterday I-"

 

"Yesterday you what, miss? You and your boy dating that makes you forgot to lock the doors because you're all too dreamy about him?" Mom cut me off sharply.

 

OH GOLLYYYYY I am really dead meat. She knows I am with Suho!

"Look, Mom. He is not my boyfriend. He is my friend and he's asking my help to pick gifts for his girlfriend's birthday next week," I lied.

 

Well, I didn't completely LIED, right? I mean, Suho's not my boyfriend!

 

''Then why do you forgot to lock the doors, young lady? Don't you know how dangerous it is when you only close the door and didn't locked it? Huh? You want to lose your stuffs, Lilac? You want it?" Mom's voice rose.

 

"Look, Mom. This will never happens again. I promise," I tried.

 

"You better do,'' Mom stated and left upstairs.

 

OH GOLLY I am one stupid girl! ARGHHHHH! My Mom was all tired from last night and yet she has to wake up to explain it to me or else I will do this stupid action again! Oh, my! And boy, was she upset! Sigh...

 

I sat down in the dining table. It was still 7:25 AM. I should be eating breakfast right now or drink a glass of chocolate milk, but I really don't have the mood. So instead I just walk outside and slowly walk to school. And this is my very first time in my life walking to school ever so slow.

 

Finally I arrived in school at 8:37 AM. Which means I took more than 20 minutes to just go to school when usually I walk to school only 12-15 minutes. Geez.  

 

I wondered if Sorin have arrived yet. 

 

To : Sorin

From : Lilac

 

R u in school yet?

 

I texted her.

 

Then few minutes later she replied :

 

To : Lilac

From : Sorin

 

Mian.. today I can't go to school 'cause I must took care of my sick grandma :( Spend ur time with either that jerk, ur crush, or the hot leader. 'Kay?

 

What the-- SHIN SORIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

To : Sorin 

From : Lilac

 

Don't be like that, eo? Aigoo, not to mention your so-called lastnight?

 

I smirked as I hit the sent button to her.

 

Then a moment later came her reply :

 

AISHHHH! Yesterday was so embarrassing! But he's kind and funny! Kekeke~ all thanks to u~ bye2 I gotta go now~ Spend ur time WISELY^^

 

AISH THIS GIRL -___-"

 

Oh, well. Since there's no Sorin today, might as well spend my time with them, right?