Suho Is The Leader Of EXO-K?!

Life Began When I Fell In Love With You

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! My alarm is ringing like a madman and it wakes me up so angrily.

 

I slowly walked to my bathroom and wash up. Yesterday was so sick. The bus was so smelly. I am glad I am at my own house right now ^^

 

I then got changed into :

 

2010-new-balenciaga-black-handbag-bag-wi

 

After changing, I walk out and rush downstairs.

 

I then eat my breakfast and left. I walked to the school slowly.

 

Finally, I am arrived. 

 

On my way to my class, I then saw Sorin with a bunch of girls surrounding her in the Gym.

 

I run closer to her area to see more closely.

 

Then I realized something. The girls weren't normal, friendly ones. These are the mean queenkas! 

 

I saw one of them pushing her until she fell into the ground. 

 

Oh no, missy. You didn't just push my friend! Especially my best friend!!!

 

I rushed to them and slapped the one who have just push Sorin.

 

And the queenka was Hwae Kyung the f-cking !

 

"You! ARGH!" Hwae Kyung shrieked and tried to slapped me. But sorry, I am way too fast for this slow grandpappy.

 

I hold her hands and move it violently. I then used her own hands to forcedly slap herself.

 

"Girls! Don't just stand there, get her!" Hwae Kyung ordered fiercely.

 

The other queenkas stood closer to me.

 

"What? Go on, do something to me, slap me, hit me, kick me, pull my hair, scream right in my ears! Waeyo? Afraid?!" I shot to them angrily.

 

They started to move closer and closer. One tried to kick me, but I quickly step on her foot and stomp on it harshly. Then she used her other feet to kick me. AOW! Her stiletto hit right into my knees. AOW! AOW AOW AOW! Her stiletto was so sharp until my knees bleeds. Then she kicked my ankle very violently. AOW AOW AOW DOUBLE AOW! SO HURT!!!!!! Lord, she kicked me in the both place where Hwae Kyung also kicked me in the camp! AOWWWWWWWWWWW! Okay, Okay, I can't look weak! Then I quickly used my hand to push her away until she fell into the ground. 

 

"Take that, you idiot!" I shouted angrily.

 

Then after that, the others move backwards, afraid. 

 

"Fraidy cats! All of you, seriously! If you try to bother us once more, I'll definitely beat you up. Idiots!" I shouted angrily and pulled Sorin back up.  

 

Then we walked out from there and went to the Health Care. Ow man. Why does Health Care is so far away from the Gym? Seriously, I can't walk longer. My feet hurts a lot. But for Sorin, I knew I can do this. I must! Every step that I walk, this is for Sorin. She is far way hurt than me. C'mon, Lilac Kim, don't be such a wimp! I can do this! For Sorin!

 

Finally, we're arrived. Wowie, I am so tired and hurt. But Sorin must be treated first!

 

Sorin's cheek was burning, her hands were bleeding, her hair was strangled. I shook my head at my helpless friend who was treated by Suho Sunbae. Yes, Suho Sunbae. He's only 20. He was so smart that he finished university at that age. He was handsome too. All the girls sometimes hurt themselves just to be with him. He was Mr Right for girls. 

 

"Thank you, Sunbaenim," Sorin smiled as he finished treating her.

 

"No problem. By the way, who did this to you?" he asked.

 

"Erm, it's the queenkas, Sunbaenim," she answered slowly.

 

"Sigh... Girls these days.. Sure are wild," he said while exhaling slowly.

 

"Okay, Sunbae. We better get going. It's only 10 more minutes to bell. C'mon, Sorin. Let's go to-- Aw!" I said, but then Sorin accidentally stepped on my foot because she can't walk so well.

 

"Oh, golly! Lilac! Are you alright?! I'm so sorry! I'm so stupid!" Sorin cried.

 

"N-n-no. It's fine. Let's go," I said, trying to adjust my tears. Oh, golly. Lord, it's so hurt. As I tried to walk, I almost fell if Sorin didn't catch me.

 

"Aw! Oh, I am such a klutz! Let's really go now," I said, taking together all my strength to hold back my tears. My knees and my ankle was like being chopped.

 

"Oh no, you're not going anywhere. Look at yourself, you're hurt, missy," Suho Sunbae spoke up.

 

Curse it. I should've wear jeans instead of shorts so that he couldn't see my bleeding ankle and my bruised knee.

 

"Damnit. We're going to be late for class. I'm fine, Sunbae," I said slowly.

 

"No, you're not," he insisted.

 

Sigh... I finally gave up and let him cure me. 

 

"Sorin, you should go. I don't want you to be late," I said.

 

"Okay then. Thank you, Sunbae. Thank you, Lilac. Bye," Sorin thanked and waved goodbye, then she left.

 

"Oh no. I really shouldn't let her go by herself. What if she fell down in the stairs or get stuck in bunch of mean queenkas again? But later she'll be late if she goes with me. Oh, Lord," I facepalmed myself.

 

"You're such a nice girl," Suho Sunbae smiled to me.

 

I blushed.

 

"Aniyo, I am such a bad girl. I am no good. It's all my fault that Sorin have to walk alone to class," I said worriedly.

 

"No, it isn't your fault. You have saved her from those wild girls and even hurt yourself so badly," he said.

 

"Sorin is more important. I rather get beaten up and let her be fine," I said.

 

He smiled at me.

 

"Alright, it's all done. You're fine, for now," he said.

 

"Thank you, Sunbae. I must get going now," I said hurriedly then Suho Sunbae suddenly grabbed me by the waist.

 

My eyes widened.

 

"You will not walk alone. You can't," Suho Sunbae said.

 

Sigh.. 

 

"What's your name, beautiful?" he asked softly.

 

"Lilac. Lilac Kim," I answered slowly.

 

"Okay, Lilac. Let's walk to your class," he smiled and he helped me walked to my class.

 

Finally, I am arrived in the class. And unfortunately, I AM TERRIBLY ON TROUBLE.

 

I am late ><"

 

"Miss Kim. You are late, young lady!" Mr Park hollered.

 

"I, uh, I-"

 

"Yes, Mr Park, she's late. Won't you forgive her? She's hurt, for your information," Suho Sunbae quickly spoke up.

 

Mr Park looked at my knees and my ankle. 

 

"Okay. My, my, you're so hurt. Go to your seat, then," Mr Park said.

 

"Well, then. I shall take my leave," Suho Sunbae smiled.

 

I mouthed "Kamsahabmida" to him.

 

He winked and left.

 

Such a nice guy! But why do it seemed that I ever saw him before. Suho. I think I ever heard that name before. Hmm... 

Maybe Luhan knows him. Because, why would a kingka don't know a thing? I'll ask Luhan later. 

 

I snapped back to reality when Sorin called me and said that it was Recess. 

 

"What are you thinking, Lilac?" she asked.

 

"Huh? Nothing," I said flatly.

 

"Thinking about Suho-oppa, eh?" she teased me when we were on our way to the Cafeteria.

 

"Aniyo, why would I think about Sunbaenim?" I defended quickly. 

 

"Ha! Liar! I know you're thinking about him, aren't you? Wanna know something about him, don't you?" Sorin grinned.

 

"Aish.. Jinjja, Sorin-ah! Naega wae? Why me? Why on earth I am thinking about him? Eo?" I quickly said.

 

"I knew you're lying~" Sorin sang.

 

Aigoooooooooooooooooooooo this girl! 

 

And so we sat on a table. 

 

"Aniyo, seriously, you're curious about him, don't you?" Sorin asked seriously.

 

"Yes, Shin Sorin. I am curious about him! There!" I finally broke the truth out.

 

"See, I told ya! Me too. It seemed like, he's familiar," Sorin said.

 

"Same thing goes for me. I thought that I ever saw him somewhere," I said.

 

Then I remembered something! I was gonna ask Luhan about this! 

 

"Sorin, I gotta go! Meet you in class later! Bye," I said and hurried to find Luhan.

 

Aigoo this guy, where the hell could he be?

 

Bingo! There's Sehun, right in the hallway near the fire exit! I could ask him too!

 

"Sehun!" I called out to him. He turned back and walked to me.

 

"Hey, what are you doing here?" he smiled.

 

"I wanted to ask something. Do you know a guy named Suho?" I asked.

 

"Of course I do! He's the leader of EXO-K!" Sehun said.

 

"HUH??????????????? EXO-K's leader is.. Suho?!" I said, and my face was like, "WTF?!"

 

''Not too loud, missy," 

 

Huh? Isn't that.. Suho's voice?

 

I turned back and found Suho right in my back.

 

"So, you already know now, be quiet, OK?" Suho warned. I nodded slowly.

 

"Hyung, what brings you here?" Sehun asked.

 

"I just wanted to tell you that our performance later was at six, not 7:30," Suho informed.

 

"Performance?" I asked.

 

"Yes, performance. We are going to perform in *Zillaboore Stadium later at 6 along with EXO-M," Sehun stated.

 

"Why don't you come and watch us? I'll pick you up,'' Suho suggested.

 

Hmm... well, since I have nothing to do, I'll go then. Plus, it's kinda great to be picked up by a top idol >

 

"Okay, then," I nodded.

 

"Well, then. Bye, I still have many patients waiting for the cool me," Suho said and then make a quick peck on my cheeks and left.

 

Oh, golly. I zoned out. Suho have just kissed me for pete's sake! KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

 

I could see Sehun's frown. Maybe... someone's jealous. Kekekeke.....

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Author : HEY ALLLLLLLL ^^ Keep commenting!

 

Plus, Zillaboore Stadium is not real. So, never come there. That place doesn't exist. Like, Zillaboore isn't a quite good name for a stadium right? LOL ^^

 

Oh, and I've got something for the HunHan shippers here^^

krisyeolhunkai:  Sehun : WTF are they doing ? Luhan and Xiumin : *posing* Sehun : You are kidding me right ? Luhan : let’s tease Sehun Xiumin : oke oke Sehun : You sleep on salon tonight Luhan : *smile* Sehun-ah~ I’m just kidding Sehun : Kidding like that ? Luhan : *Panic* I’m Sorry Sehun : No more next time ! Luhan : *smile* Ok Ok I Promise  Kekekek ~

 

 

*giggles*