You Remind Me Of Someone

Life Began When I Fell In Love With You

"Yah, you remind me someone, you know," we said together in the exact same time.

 

We laughed together.

 

"Aniyo, seriously, you remind me of someone," I said seriously.

 

"Yeah, who? You also remind of someone!" he said.

 

Wait a sec. That laughter... He... He was my childhood friend!

 

*FLASHBACK*

 

"Yah, Xi Luhan! You're gonna pay for this!" I shouted angrily.

 

That time, it was my 13th birthday. Luhan's present was jack-in-the-box which makes me shriek outloud. He laughed so loud. I chased him like a madman. 

 

*END OF FLASHBACK*

 

"You... don't you ever give someone a present jack-in-the-box?" I asked. 

 

"Yeah, I ever. I gave it to the girl that I like. She definitely looks like you. But I forgot her name. I ever got an amnesia at that time, and suddenly, when I opened my eyes, I was in the hospital, and the girl that I liked was sitting right next to my bed, sobbing," he began.

 

*LUHAN'S FLASHBACK*

 

Why was I'm in the hospital? All I remembered was I got hit by a giant truck. And there's a girl beside my bed, crying? Or more like, sobbing? Like I know her?

 

"Oi, why are you crying?" I asked to her.

 

"L-l-luhan? You're awake!" she said joyfully.

 

"Do I even know you?" I asked.

 

"Yes, you do! I'm your best friend!" she exclaimed.

 

"No, I don't. Now, get outta here. You might be some kind of crazy people or something. You must be in the wrong room," I said harshly.

 

She burst into tears and she ran out of the room.

 

And then my mother came into the room. 

 

"Luhan? Why did your bestfriend came out of the room while bursting into tears?" she asked.

 

"I dunno. She's not even my bestfriend," I said.

 

*END*

 

"Luhan, your bestfriend... is me....," I said with tears in my eyes and my heart felt like it was stabbed by a very sharp knife.

 

"YOU???" he asked, his eyes widened.

 

"Yes. It was me. You are the one who gave me the jack-in-the-box present for my 13th birthday," I said, wiping my tears.

 

"I'm so sorry, Lilac. When in the hospital, what I said, it's not what I meant. I'm so sorry," he apologized.

 

Luhan was my bestfriend? I wiped my tears, but it came flowing. I can't help it. He's the one who said that harsh words to me, which is the most painful thing I have ever heard. 

 

"You... still liked me now?" I asked.

 

"Um, yeah, uh, sorta, kind of," he said and blushed heavily.

 

It makes me smile and giggled. Luhan was not a playboy. He wasn't a player. He's a true-lover. But... somehow... I liked Sehun better. 

 

"I wonder who do like...," he said. 

 

"I'm so sorry, but I liked someone else, which is in EXO too," I said.

 

"What? Who?" he asked, curious.

 

"Not gonna tell ya," I winked. 

 

"Hmph!" he scoffed. His face was priceless >

 

"I definitely will make you mine, Lilac Kim," he smirked.

 

"Try to," I winked again and snuck out my tongue.

 

We just laughed then go to sleep. I could feel his arms around my waist. But I let him to do it, because I now have trust the guy named Xi Luhan ^^ 

 

 

 

Author : hey all, i double-updated today. Let's see if Luhan wins Lilac heart kekeke... Just find out at the next chappie ^^