Mal Hajima, Sehun....

Life Began When I Fell In Love With You

Lilac POV

 

Finally, the day was over... Well, I gotta return my art stuffs and... deal with Luhan -__-"

 

I was on my way to my locker to return some art stuffs, but then I stopped when I heard some girls gossiping,

 

"MWOYA?! Sehun is gonna quit from here and go to Japan for studying?!!" girl 1 said. 

 

"Ne, ne, I heard that rumor have also been confirmed by SME!!" girl 2 continued. 

 

"I also read the news in my friend's blog that he's gonna be away for 2 years!!!" girl 3 cried. 

 

Sehun is gonna go to Japan for 2 years? Ige mwoya.... This can't be true.. This can't be happening... No... NO!

All the art stuffs fell from my hands and tears came rolling to my cheeks. I slowly picked my art stuffs up and opened my locker harshly and just throw my art stuffs inside without care. I took my bag and slammed my locker angrily. 

 

I ran to the gate and saw Luhan waving to me, smiling happily. But then I could see his smile faded as he saw the tears in my eyes. 

 

"Lilac, why are you cryi-" 

 

"Go away, I just wanna be alone!" I cut his words and quickened my speed. 

 

"Lilac!" he catched up with me and held my hand tight, stopping me from walking again. 

 

I tried to let go of his hands, but he's too strong. In the end, I cried in his warm hug. images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTYPB3R9ncT1_by7IXdxql 

I cried, without any quivers or trembles, without any sound, just my tears kept falling down.

 

Luhan POV

 

So this is the crying without any sound. It's so painful.... It breaks my heart seeing you like this. It's already obvious that she cried because of Sehun. He's going to go to Japan. Sigh.... I'm indeed happy that 1 of my rivals had been gone, but I'm not happy seeing Lilac like this...

 

"Hey, calm down now... Look, I know you're crying because of Sehun, but let's look at the brighter side, you still have a week left to be with him. Spend it wisely, don't waste it. Crying is useless, it won't change a thing, Lilac," I tried my best to calm her down. 

 

Lilac POV

 

Luhan's right... but I don't know why I'm so sad about his departure... Maybe it's because I like him? Or what........................? Sigh...

 

"You're right. And you don't need to walk me home, I can walk to my home myself. Let's walk together another time. Bye and thank you." My tone was flat and there's a hint of sadness in my voice that I tried so hard to hide. 

 

"Okay.. Bye," he waved. 

 

Then I faced back and started walking, with tears still rolling on my face..