Disastrous Day

Life Began When I Fell In Love With You

Lilac POV

 

It was Biology and I was like, seriously, it's so boring! Even though I still haven't finished the paperwork given to me by Mr. Jang, my mind started to wander off somewhere else. 

 

I was wondering who will I spend my day with??

Luhan? Hell no. He's gonna be all sticky to me and I'm 100% sure he's gonna tease and bug me all day long. 

Suho^^  ..... No..... I've been spending all my days with him lately. 

Clink! How about SEHUN???? I guess... no.... I have no spirit right now to be with that guy... Sigh... 

 

Okay. I think.... I'm gonna be with that playboy for today.....? He's the only one that I'm thinking of right now.... Welll..... how do I start?

 

Maybe...

 

"Hey, Luhan!" NOOOOOO!!!! 

"Annyeong, oppa!" Nooo, too sweet....!!!

"Look. I wanted to talk to you for minute." TOO SERIOUSSS!!!

"Yah! Oi! Luhan, help me with something please?" Too pleading....!!!!

 

GAHHHHHHHHHHHH! Ok, how about... 

 

I just spent my day... ALONE!

That's better. Huh!!!!

"Miss Kim? Miss Kim?" Eh..Who's that?

 

"Excuse me, Miss Kim, are you listening to what am I explaining right now, young lady?" AAAAA!! It's Mr Jang, folding his hands and staring at me angrily!!

 

"Uh, of course, Mr Jang," I bravely answered.

 

"Really? Then why don't you explain about this!" He grabbed the paperwork that I haven't did. 

 

Oh, man......!!!!!!!!!!

Aigooooooooo, I'm dead meat! But wait.... isn't that about the term we have been studying yesterday? I could do that in a nick of time!!! Aishh!

 

"Mr Jang, I promised you in only 45 seconds I'll finish that paperwork, so please give it to me," I said pleadingly. 

 

"Really? Then... let's start the time now and let's see if you could keep your promise, Miss Kim," he smiled sarcastically and ordered the students to count to 45. 

 

"Ok, so, the paper, Mr Jang?" I asked.

 

"Go take it yourself then," he laughed. 

 

Hrhh.. THIS TEACHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

I stood up and tried to reach it, but he's too tall!!!! Remember that I'm short?! And damn, I wasn't wearing my high heels because of P.E today!!!!

Fine. If he wants me to take that stupid paperwork myself, then I'll do it in MY WAY. This pathetic teacher is pissing me off.

I took my ruler and slapped him angrily. 

"Ow!" he throw my paperwork and hold his red cheeks painfully. I rushed to where the paper is and quickly went back to my seat. Now I only have 20 seconds left just because of that . 

I quickly did it I FINISHED it in 20 mere secondssss!!! WOOOOO HOOOO!!!!!!! 

Rrringggg!!! 

The bell rings and it was time for lunch. 

I walked out of the class with full of satisfication. Lalalaaaa~~

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At the cafeteria

I was bringing my food tray and was looking down, not focusing on my path when I walk, was thinking about what just happened just now.. Then....

 

SPLATT!!!

 

UH-OH... HORRORRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

I have just spilt my food in a kingka's clothing!!!! And the worst of all, he's the son of the principal in Meteor High, Kim Myung Soo or L!! KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!

 

OH GOLLY OH GOLLYYYYYY ><

"What the hell?!! You stuck-up b-tch, you better cleaned it up right now!" L ordered furiously. 64692_440528272675858_479414545_n.jpg

"Okay, I'll take the tissues first...," I mumbled slowly without looking his face. Gah, he's scaryyyy!!!

 

I rumaged through my bag and took the tissues and started to wipe his clothing. Man, it's so damn embarassing!! 

I wiped it as clean as I can, but the dirt won't vanish! 

"That's enough! You're just wasting my time! Who are you?!" he frowned. 

 

"Me? I'm Lilac Kim," I answered vaguely without even looking at his face again. I'm still looking down and letting my hair covered my face. 

 

"Don't just look at the floor, face me!" he angered. 

 

I faced him and tried very hard not to look scared. 

 

He went closer to me and touched my chin and smirked, "Hmm... you're not bad... In fact, you're quite pretty...,"

 

Our faces are just few inches apart and he's gonna.... YOU KNOWWWW!!!! OH NO!! 

 

Then suddenly...

 

BAKKK!!

 

"You dare touch that girl of mine, you're dead." 

a1be8071tw1du3xwtyvuyj.jpg

I gasped loudly. Luhan was standing in front of me protectively and he have just punched L! I could see the difference between him now and him before. The him now is scary, and was looking angry, even his bangs are covering his eyes because he punched L so hard, adding the scary effect more perfect. And the him before is all smiley, sweet, and funny. WOW.

While L's friends tried to help him up, Luhan took my hand and we ran away from the cafeteria.

I still could hear L's angry shoutings, "WHO'S THAT BASTARD?! I'LL DEFINITELY KILL HIM LATER!!!"

 

We had finally arrived in the school's park and he was smiling to me. We were both tired from running and kept panting until we laughed. 

 

"So... do you have anything to say to me?" he said sarcastically.

 

"Yes, I do..." I stopped, then an idea went flashing on my mind. I seductively whispered in his ear, "Oppa, gumawo..."

 

And he went blushing crazily and had accidentally pushed me. I totally had a good laugh-off when I saw his embarassed face. 

 

"That's my revenge for you!" I did a mehrong. Yes, it's a revenge. Remember when he also whispered to my ear in the Zillaboore Stadium Backstage? Kekekee~~~ Revenge is always sweet :D

 

"Nice revenge," he rolled his eyes. 

 

"Where's Sorin, by the way?" he changed the topic.

 

"She's taking care of her grandma. How very kind of you to ask about her," I smiled. But inside, my heart felt a little bit jealous because he's asking about Sorin, not me.... 

 

AGGHHH WHY SHOULD I BE JEALOUSSSSSSSS?!!!!!!! SHE'S SORIN, MY BEST FRIEND! WHY THE HELL I SHOULD BE JEALOUS??!!!!!!!!

 

Sigh... I musn't be in the right state of mind -_-"

 

Ringgg!!!! 

 

The bell rang loudly, separating me and Luhan again.

 

"Bye, Lilac. See you after school, I wanted to walk you home!" he grinned and rushed to his class.

 

What the?!!!!!! HE WANTED TO WALK ME HOME?!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, DON'TTTTTTT!!! What if Mom sees us together?! She'll be angry with me again!!!!!!!!!! AGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Author : so... that's the first update! Go check out the next one :)