Luhan's Help

Life Began When I Fell In Love With You

AUTHOR NOTE : Triple update today. You all know what? My brother is just so stupid! He makes me re-write this chap 2 times! HRRGGGHHH! I wish he had nightmares all the time and he will broke up with his girlfriend and be ed! i hate him!!!! would anybody haunt him in his dreams? pretty please?

----

 

After taking a bath, of course I wore something. I wear this : http://www.collegefashion.net/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/monochromatic-blue-outfit.jpg

 

And then me Luhan went out for the first activity. It was dancing, and we gotta entertain the peoples around here. If they weren't entertained at all, prepare to lose your dinner. And so we dance together, and then I moved backwards, my heels hit a small rock which makes me almost fall, but then Luhan catched me and hugged me. OMG, thx Luhan!!!! ^^ And so that was the ending of our dance, peoples cheered loudly and clapped their hands hard. WOO! all thanks to Luhan, the great dancer! HEEHEEHEEHEE (forced laugh)

 

And so after dinner, it was nighttime already, and we must went to bed.

 

Me and Luhan MUST sleep together, because we have no choice at all. 

 

I was uncomfortable, so I just sat to the chair next to the bed. Luhan was wide awake too. So he joined me in the next chair. 

 

"Hey, Luhan, why do you help me earlier?" I asked, opening the conv.

 

"Because if not, they would already laugh out loud and you'll be hurt," he said.

 

Author : AWWW... that's so sweet ^^ 

 

Yah, author-nim, just get outta here!

 

Author : I'm the author you pabo! You want me to make you make-out with Luhan?!

 

N-n-n-no... Miaannnnn...

 

Author : Good. *you will make-out with him later anyways kekekeke* (then the author diseappear)

 

"So.. thanks for helping me, Luhan," I smiled.

 

"Yeah, no prob," he said. 

 

"Well, that's the consequences for me wearing heels..." I sighed.

 

"Why'd you wear those?" he asked.

 

"If not, I'll look short, so I can't get off them," I said. 

 

"Oh..." he said while laughing.

 

"Yeah, right. You're tall, mister,"  I rolled my eyes. 

 

"It's ok. You can drink more vitamins," he said.

 

"I hate those. I tried already, and it's not working," I said.

 

"Oh.." he said.  

 

"Hey, I want you to answer honestly. Do I look beautiful?" I asked, worrying that Sehun might not like ugly girls.

 

(This is me : http://trendfashiondesign.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/cute-korean-girls-long-hairstyle-for-oval-face-2012.jpg)

 

"Well, you are beautiful, to be honest. Honestly, you are very attractive and y," he admitted.

 

"Ok. Whatever. Let's go to bed," I said and jumped to the bed. He did the same. OMG his face was so close! But, closer, his face looks handsome too... Wait a sec. What am I saying?! OMG! OMG! OMG! I must only fall for Sehun!

 

Luhan POV

 

Whoa. Her skin is super flawless and she's very, extraordinary beautiful! Wait! What now, Luhan?! You can't fall for her! You said you're the one who makes her fall for you! Not you fall for her! Aish! Remember, do not fall for her! There's still many more hot chicks out there waiting for you!