Chapter 9: The Marketplace

A Battle for Love

Hana’s POV………

I don't mind walking that extra mile. You know I would do everything in my power to see you smile.

 

 

*Wow!!! I never thought the marketplace would be this pretty and busy.* I thought as I walked with Eli to a small but cute little stand.

*WHOA!!!! There are so many accessories here!!!!* I thought again as I saw so many cute little things on sale.

“Pick whatever you like.” Eli said as he also was looking for something.

          As I was looking, a pretty hairband caught my view.

It was like love at first sight with it for a while until a hand got it. *Awww, I guess it was goodbye then.* I thought as I kept my head down without looking at the person who got it.

“Hana.” I heard Eli said.

“Yes.” I said as I look at Eli.

          When I turned to Eli, Eli had the hair band that I like in his hand. As I was looking at the hair band, Eli came towards me and put the hair band on my head.

“You look beautiful.” Eli said as he step back to look at me.

“Thanks.” I said as I fix the hair band a little bit so it would be more comfortable.

“What a cute couple I have here.” the ajumma who sales the things said as she look at us.

“We are not a cou-“ I started but was cut off by Eli.

“Thank you very much, ajumma.” Eli said as he pull me closer to him.

“Here is a couple necklace that I would love to give you both.” the ajumma said as she got out a small box and took out 2 necklaces that is together.

“In this whole wide world, there is only one of this necklace and I have it. I have waited for 5 years for the right couple to show up and finally today is the lucky day that I finally get to give it to you both.” the ajumma said as she give me the side without the key while Eli had the side with the key.

“How much is this?” Eli ask as he took out his wallet.

“No need, young man. The necklaces and hair band is free for both of you.” the ajumma said as she shook her head.

“Thank you.” I said as me and Eli bow.

“You’re welcome.” the ajumma said as she also bowed.

“Have a great day.” Eli said as he took me to the next palce.

“You too.” the ajumma said as she waved at us.

“That was awkward.” I said as I look at Eli.

“Kind of.” Eli said.

“Kind of? Why?” I ask Eli in amusement.

“Because we both do match.” Eli said without trouble.

“O-ok.” I said awkwardly.

“Where are we going next?” I ask Eli as we cross the street.

“We are going to play.” Eli said as he push me inside a store with a lot of games.

“Wow!!!” I said as I look around.

“Let’s play!!!!” Eli said as he drag me to one of dancing stations.

“What song do you want to dance to?” Eli ask.

“Anything.” I answer back happily because I have never play this before.

“Ok, let’s dance to Fire by 2ne1.” Eli said as he press some buttons.

“Ok, all you have to do is look at the screen and step on the right arrows on the ground when the arrows stop on the one of the 4 arrows at the bottom of the screen.” Eli said as he look at me.

“Ok.” I said happily.

“Ok, go!!!” Eli said as he press the START button.

          When we started to play the game it was very hard for me but after a few minutes I was getting use to it.  After 8 to 10 minutes of playing the game a lot of people was behind us because they also want to play. When we were finish dancing to Mr. Simple by Super Junior, we got out of the game. After getting off, we spotted a game we both wanted to play. It was a shooting game. The problem about this game was that we need 4 tickets to play and I only have 2 tickets while Eli have 2 tickets, too.

“Eli, you play it.” I said as I handed him my 2 tickets.

“Why?” Eli ask as he look at me.

“Because I am not that good at shooting.” I said as I give him a little push to go play.

“Ok.” Eli said as he went.

“Hello, Sir!!!! Would you like to play?” a young man said as he turn to Eli with a big smile.

“Yes. Kiseop?” Eli said as he look at the young man name tag.

“Yep!!! This is what you have to do, all you have to do is shoot the stuffed animal you want until it falls. You are given 10 seconds to do that. You will have 7 fake bullets to shoot.” Kiseop said as he handed Eli the fake gun after Eli give Kiseop the tickets.

“Ok.” Eli said as he eyed all of the stuffed animal that is lineup on a table.

“Ready. Set. GO!!!” Kiseop said as he press the timer.

          When I came next to Eli, I notice that he was very serious. When Eli shot his first bullet, I notice he was aiming for the biggest stuffed animal. After 5 seconds, there was only 3 more bullets left and the stuff animal was about to fall.

“3!!! 2!!! 1!!! IT’S OVER!!!!” Kiseop said as the stuffed bear fell onto his arm.

“YAY!!!!!” I yelled out as Kiseop hand Eli the stuffed animal.

“Thank you.” Eli said to Kiseop before turning to me.

“Here.” Eli said as he hand me the big stuffed animal.(Ignore the girl.)

 

“Thank you, Eli.” I said as I hug the stuffed animal.

“Are you hungry?” Eli ask me.

“Kind of. Do you know what time is it?” I ask Eli.

“It’s already 1pm and when we got ere it was 11am.” Eli said as he look at his watch.

“Ok. Where are we going to eat?” I ask Eli happily.

“Hmmm, what do you want to eat?” Eli ask me as he took my bear and started to walk with one of his hand holding onto mine.

“I want to eat some spicy ddukbokkie(spicy Korean rice cake.)” I said as I hop a little because I really want to eat it.

“Ok, ddukbokkie here we come!!!!” Eli said out loud as he laugh at my cute actions.

          After a 15 minute drive, we finally arrived at a cute little ddukbokkie store.----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Double update!!!! Sorry, I don't think I will be able to reread my chapters to check for mistakes. Thank you for supporting my story!!!!