Chapter 7: Eli’s Plan

A Battle for Love

Listen to this when you are reading this chapter: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3uFtsJWGmVo

 

Eli’s POV………

(Back inside the car, before everything happen)

 

 

As I was driving my car to my house, I was planning my plan. When I reach my house, I carried Hana inside my house. After getting inside my house, I took Hana to my bed.

“I’m sorry, Hana. But I have to do this to have you all to myself.” I whisper to Hana as I took off her shoes.

          After 15 minute of undressing Hana, it was my turn to take off my clothes. When I was finish taking off my clothes, I got all of our clothes and scatter them all over the floor. After doing that, I went to the bed and lay next to Hana. *I’m sorry.* I thought to myself as I close my eyes and fell asleep.

“AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! GET THE OFF ME!!!!!!”  I heard someone shouted out as that person kick me.

“Ouch!!!Hana, you’re awake.” I said softly as I grab my clothes and put it on.

“SHUT UP, YOU !!!!!” Hana shouted out again as she look away because I was changing.

“I’m sorry Hana, but it happened because…….” I started but stopped half way.

“What?!!!” Hana ask me.

“Well, you started to strip.” I said as I got her clothes and give them to Hana.

“WHAT THE ??!!! WHY DID I DO THAT??!!!!” Hana ask me as she point at herself in embossment.

“Well, the first choice is that maybe you were too mad that you started to strip. Second choice is that you were . Last, one could be that you were drunk.” I said as I look at Hana with a smirk.

“I’ll go with the 1st choice then.” Hana said sadly as she started to tear up.

“Hana-ah, it’s ok. You still have me.” I said after putting on all of my clothes and came next to Hana.

“What am I going to do with the baby then?” Hana said as she cried in my chest.

“Since I am the father of it, I will take care of you and the baby.” I said as I hugged Hana, with a smirk.

“After you put on your clothes, come downstairs, I’ll be cooking.” I said as I pull Hana off me and went downstairs.

          After I came inside the kitchen, I started to cook ramen because there was nothing I could cook fast enough for me and Hana to eat. As I was setting the table, I notice that Hana was secretly looking at me.

“Oh, hey Hana. Let’s eat.” I said with a cheerful smile.

“O-ok.” Hana said with a what-the-heck look on.

          After Hana sat down, I notice that Hana’s eyes was wide open and so was .

“Hana, you might want to start eating before the food gets cold.” I said as I started to eat.

“Is it that good?” I ask Hana.

“Yes, it really is!!!” Hana exclaimed as she give me a thumb up.

          After 5 minutes of eating, we both were finish eating.

“That was good.” Hana said as she rub my stomach but then I notice her mood became sad.

“Are you ok, Hana?” I ask Hana .

“Yeah.” Hana replied back with a sad tone.

“How did I end up here at your house instead of mine because I remember telling you that I wanted to go to my house?” Hana ask me as she push her bowl away.

“Well, after we got instead the car, you said that you need to throw up, so we went to my house instead because we were closer to my house instead of yours because it is a 20 minutes ride to your house.” I replied back.

“Oh, maybe it was too hot for me that I started to strip after throwing up.” Hana said quietly to herself as she look down..

“It is really late right now, do you want to stay here for the night?” I ask Hana with a smile on.

“No, I think I should really go home.” Hana said as she got up and went to go get her things and put on her shoes.

“Ok, then. I’ll send you.” I offer.

“Ok, thank you.” Hana said with a small smile.

          After getting in the car and driving to Hana house, Hana thanked me and went inside her house. When I was finish dropping Hana off, I went back home. After getting inside my house, I started on my new plan.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello, I hope you finally understand why Eli did this. If you don't get it, it means that ELi undress Hana just to make Hana misuderstand that they both made out, so Hana and Eli would have to marry each other. Sorry, i ddin't get to edit this chapter because I am too tired from the dance practice today.

-littleocean