Chapter 10: At the Ddukbokkie Store

A Battle for Love

Listen to this when you are reading this chapter: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LtRTRLkPAm0

 

No One POV………

          When Eli and Hana got inside the store, there was a little of people in there.

“Welcome to Spicy Ddukbokkie!!!! Please follow me!!!” a young girl said as she led Eli and Hana to a table.

“Hello, Kevin??!!!! You’re a guy??!!!” Eli said as he look at Kevin’s nametag and then to Kevin.

“Yes, I am.” Kevin said as he pout cutely.

“Sorry.” Eli said but at the same time he was still shock.

“It’s ok. I get that a lot. So what would this gentleman and this pretty young lady here want for today?” Kevin said as he look at Hana and winked at her, which made Hana blush.

“I would want this.” Eli said after he cleared his voice to get their attention and point at this on the menu.

“I am sorry but for this dish it is going to be kind of big because it is the house special dish, so would you both want to share it or order another one?” Kevin said as he look at Eli, then Hana.

“We’ll eat it together.” Hana said as she give the menus back to Kevin.

“Ok, please wait here for a while and your order will come in no time.” Kevin said as he walk away with the order.

“So, Eli, how old are you?” I ask Eli.

“20 years old. You?” Eli ask.

“19 years old.”

“Call me oppa.”

“Why?”

“Because I am older than you.”

“No.”

“What?”

“Nothing.”

“Say it.”

“What?”

“Eli oppa.”

“Ok. Eli oppa.”

“Call me that from now on.”

“Ok.”

“Here is your order!!!! Enjoy!!!!” Kevin said as he brought Eli and Hana a big plate of ddukbokkie.

”Whoa!!!!” Hana said as she look at the delicious lookng ddukbokkie in front of her.

“Let’s eat, then we will decide where to go next.” Eli said as he hand me a chopsticks.

“Ok.” I said before I begin eating.

          After eating the plate of ddukbokkie for 10 minutes, all of the ddukbokkie was finally gone.

“Whoa!!!! You both finished it!!!!” Kevin said as he look at both of us from his book.

“Yep!!! That was delicious!!!!” Hana said as she give Kevin 2 thumbs up.

“Thank you!!!” Kevin said with a big smile.

“You’re welcome.” Hana said with a big smile, too.

“So, where are we going next?” Hana ask Eli as Eli took out his money.

“We are going to the park.” Eli said after he paid for the ddukbokkie.

“Ok. Bye, Kevin!!! I hope I get to see you soon!!!” Hana said as she waved at Kevin while Kevin waved back to Hana and Eli.

“Bye, Kevin.” Eli said with a small smile.

“Bye, Hana. Bye, Eli.” Kevin said before Eli and Hana left the place.

          When Eli and Hana got to the car and started driving to the park, it was already 3pm. After a silent 20 minute ride to the park, they finally arrive there.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today I finally got to reread this chapter and look for mistakes. Here is a short update for today.

 

-littleocean