Chapter 22: Leaving

A Battle for Love

Listen to this when you are reading this chapter: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SYO9T7hNAIQ

 

Hana’s POV………

After blacking out, I finally woke up inside a car with two men by my side and one driving and one in the passenger seat.

“You’re awake?” I heard someone ask me as the guy in the passenger seat look at me.

“Eli??!!!” I said as I glare at him.

“Yeah?” Eli ask as he smirk at me.

“What are you doing? Where are we going?” I ask Eli.

“I am taking you to America. Don’t you remember we have a baby~” Eli said as he smile widely.

“B-But, I don’t like you!!!” I shouted out as I begin to tear up.

“WHO DO YOU LIKE THEN??!!! I WILL KILL HIM!!!!” Eli shouted out as he turn red and tries to get to the back seat but couldn’t because one of the guards was holding onto him.

“I am not going to tell you because you will just kill him!!!” I said furiously as I turn away.

“It’s Jisu, huh?” Eli ask with a smirk as he calm down.

“N-NO!!!” I shouted out as I look at Eli again.

“Ok, lets make a deal. Do you want Nina, Youngmin, Kwangmin, and Jisu to die or would you marry me? Your choice, I’ll give you 1 hour.” Eli said as he turn back looking at the road, leaving me shock to death.

*I’m sorry Jisu. We can’t be together.* I thought as I begin to cry silently.

“Boys, you know what to do.” I heard Eli said to someone on his phone as he smirks.

No One POV………

After cleaning up the place, Daniel left Jisu to go use the restroom. “Park Jisu, please report to the main office to talk with the doctor.” a voice said into the speaker as it was heard throughout the whole hospital.

“YAH!!! You heard that. Get up, we need to go.” Daniel said as he came out of the restroom and drag Jisu with him to the main office. After walking for a while, Jisu and Daniel finally reached the main office.

“Hello, Jisu. Your results are back. It will tell you if you are mental or not.” the doctor said as soon as he saw Jisu and Daniel.

“Ok.” Jisu said plainly without any care because he didn’t want to leave the hospital.

“Ok, lets check.” the doctor said as he open a packet and pull out a paper.

“Ok. Ok. Ok. OK!!!!” the doctor said happily as he show Jisu the result.

“You get to go home tomorrow!!!” Daniel said happily as he patted Jisu’s shoulder and hugged him.

“Breaking New!!! There was a car crash near (Enter hospital name) Mental Hospital. It was to be said that there was a woman and a man who was involved in the car crash. The bodies cannot be found. There is a higher chance that the bodies flew into the river by the hospital. Right now there is a big investigation going on. Stay tune for more news of this accident!!!” the news reporters said on the TV as everyone turn their attention towards the TV.

“Near this hospital?” Daniel ask as he went out the hospital door and look out.

“Yep. There is an accident over there.” Daniel said as he came back and point outdoor.

“Breaking News!!!! The identity of the woman and man who was involved in the car accident is Kim Hana, a 19 years old woman, and Kim Eli, a 20 years old man. It is to be said that since they can’t find the bodies, the investigators will stop investigating. And that is it for now.” the reporters said as Jisu faint, as soon as he heard Hana’s name.

“JISU!!!! Are you ok??!!!” Daniel ask Jisu as the doctor help Jisu get on Daniel’s back.

“Take him to his room, I will send some medicine for you to give for him.” the doctor said to Daniel as they both went their own ways.

Hana’s POV………

“…………And that is it for now.” The reporters said as everyone in the car saw the news on the little TV by the radio.

“WHAT THE ??!!!” I shouted out right after the news end.

“Like I told you. I will handle everything.” Eli said as he smile.

“So what do you pick?” Eli said as he turn back to look at me.

“I’ll marry you.” I said as I kept my head down while my tears are falling endlessly.

“Good choice. Put this on, we are almost at the airport. It will be awkward to see 2 dead people walking around the airport.” Eli said as he give me and hat and sunglasses.

“Whatever you .” I whisper to myself as I put on my sunglasses and hat.

Jisu’s POV…………

After passing out and waking out, I had no energy left. I have nothing. Without Hana, I am nothing.

“Yah, its ok. There is thousands of other girl in the world.” Daniel said as he give me a glass of water.

“YOU DON’T UNDERSTAND!!!! SHE IS MY LIFE!!!! I LOVE HER!!!” I shout at Daniel as I drop my glass of water.

“Yes, I know that you love her but you just have to let her go.” Daniel said softly as he got down and starts picking up the broken glasses.

“I’m sorry Daniel, but I don’t think Hana is dead because why would Eli be there?” I said to Daniel as I looking at Daniel.

“I don’t know but please don’t go crazy. Remember you are going home tomorrow.” Daniel said as he got up and threw away the broken glasses.

“Oh yeah.” I whisper to myself as I remember Youngmin, Kwangmin, and Nina.

“Go to sleep. You will need a lot of energy if you are going back home tomorrow. Goodbye and goodnight” Daniel said as turns off the light and go away.

“You, too.” I said as I went to sleep.

Hana’s POV………

“Please go to Gate 13 if you are going to go to California. I repeat. Please go to Gate 13 if you are going to go to California.” I heard the speaker said into a speaker as everyone around me was moving to their gate.

“Lets go.” Eli said as he held onto my hand and drag me to Gate 13.

The reason why we could get in the airplane is because Eli made us both fake passports with our face on there but different information. At first the checkers was shock to see both of us, but after seeing the passport, we got through easily. After taking our seats, the plane set off to America. *Goodbye my love.* I thought to myself as flashbacks of me and Jisu being together came back.

“Noona, when will you come back?” I heard Youngmin’s voice said as I saw a flashback of me giving Youngmin a hug.

*I'm sorry, Youngmin.* I thought as I look out the window and fell asleep.

 

-----------------------------------------------------

Updated!!! Later on today, I will be posting a new story starting you as Mina, who is an OC, and

EXO-K's Kai.!!! Please susbcribe to it later!!!