Chapter 13: A Day With Jisu Part 1 (Shopping)

A Battle for Love

Listen to this when you are reading this chapter: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jG16wDkT6Ms

 

Hana’s POV………

“Ok, lets go.” I said uneasily as I started the engine.

          The ride to the mall was very quiet and awkward. Throughout the whole time Jisu was looking out the window and I was trying to concentrate on the road. After a 15 minute ride, we both finally arrived at the mall.

“So, first of all we have to get you some clothes.” I said to Jisu as he was looking around without paying any attention to me.

“Oh my god.” I whisper to myself as I walk to Jisu and drag him with me.

          When we got inside the mall, there was a lot of people because this was the average time where everyone would come to the mall. The first thing that caught my eyes was a pair of clothes.

“Yah, over here.” I said as I kept my eyes on the clothes that was on the display, while dragging Jisu behind me,

“Bwoh???!!!” Jisu ask as he awkwardly smiled at the people that was looking at them.

          When we got inside the store, a lot of people were looking at us because we were bumping into a lot of people.

“Ok, try this on.” I said as I got the exact copy of the clothes display.

“Ok.” Jisu said simply as he took the clothes and went to the dressing room.

          After 7 minutes, Jisu finally came out.

*Oh my god.* I thought as I look at Jisu who was coming towards me.

“You should close your mouth before a fly come in there.” I heard Jisu said as he bend down to my height and look straight at me.

“Whatever.” I said as I blushed and look away.

“What do we do next?” Jisu ask me as he look at himself.

“Go change and then we will pay for it.” I said as I give Jisu as push.

“Ok.” Jisu said as he went inside the dressing room again.

          After Jisu came out, I got the clothes and I went to the cashier to pay for the clothes.

“Hello, is this all you want?” a cute boy said without looking at me.

“Yes, Dongho?” I said as I look at the cute boy’s nametag.

“Yes. It’s $27.34.” Dongho said as he pack up the clothes.

“Wait, don’t pack it. I want him to wear it.” I said as I point to Jisu who is beside me.

“Ok.” Dongho said as I hand him my money.

“Why???!!!! I don’t want to!!!!” Jisu whined as he give me a cute face.

“Go.” I said as I point to the dressing room.

“Ok, ajumma.” Jisu said before he sticks out is tongue at me and ran into the dressing room.

“Aish, that little kid.” I said as I turn back to Dongho and got my receipt.

“So, noona, is that your boyfriend?” Dongho ask me as he look at me with amusement.

“Noona?!!! How old are you little kid?” I ask Dongho even though I know he is younger than me.

“18 years old. Why? Noona, are you mad?” Dongho as me as he wink at me.

“No and Jisu is not my boyfriend.” I replied to Dongho.

“Oh, so that is his name.” Dongho whisper to himself.

“Yes, it is.” I said as I leaned against the counter.

“Noona, you and Jisu match. You both should date.” Dongho said as he look at me.

“No.” I said simply as Jisu came out of the dressing room.

“Lets go, my lady.” Jisu said as he offer his hand to me.

“Whatever. Bye, Dongho.” I said as I walk pass Jisu and out the door.

“BYE, NOONA!!!! BYE JISU!!!!!” I heard Dongho yelled out to us as Jisu came out.

“Lets go eat!!!” Jisu said as he got my hand and drag me to a nearby restaurant.

“Hello, welcome to Diamond’s Restaurant!!!! Please follow me.” a handsome and y boy said as he came to us and started to lead us to a table.

“Here is you menu and whenever you are ready please raise your hand.” the guy said as he wink at me before he goes away.

“Please, I can do it better.” Jisu said as he wink at me after the guy left.

“Oh my god.” I whisper to myself as I got the menu and look at it.

“I am going to get a lunch box.” Jisu said without looking at the menu.

“I’ll get the Korean noodle and ddukbokkie.” I said as I raise my hand.

“Are you ready?” the guy ask as he look at me only.

“Isn’t it the reason why we rasie our hand.” Jisu whisper to himself but loud in enough for me to hear.

“Yes.” I said with a smile after a glare at Jisu.

“I would want the Korean noodles and the ddukbokkie. Jisu will have your special lunch box, Simon.” I said as I give the menu to the guy name Simon.

“Ok, and what is this young lady name?” Simon ask me.

“Hana. Kim Hana.” I said as Simon nod and went away.

“You both are so annoying!!!” Jisu said as he look outside the window.

“Whatever, you are just jealous.” I said as I smirk.

“Yes, I am.” Jisu said as he look at me.

“O-ok.” I said as I look away because it was awkward for Jisu just to admit it right away,

 

-----------------------------------------------------

Hello, I am so sorry for not updating for 2 days because I need to get ready for my trip to Six Flags(Magic Mountain) tomorrow. Tomorrow, I will also not be updating because I will be having my own vacation!!! Annyeong!!!

-littleocean

(P.S. Please no silent readers!!!)