Chapter 3: A New Home

A Battle for Love

Listen to this when you are reading this chapter: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F7HNdG07CtI

 

Hana’s POV……

      “Miss. Kim, you can get off work now.” said the doctor.

“Yes.” I replied back as I got my coat.

“Miss. Kim, you will have another patient tomorrow.” said the doctor.

“Ok.” I said as I walk away.

          *Aish, I am so tired.* I thought as I roll my neck around. Just as I was walking home, I notice there was a familiar van in front of a house.

“OMMA!!! WHY?!!!” I heard a young man said as he got pulled into the van.

“Must be the new patient.” I whisper to myself as I continue to walk away.

(A little while back before this happen)

(No One Pov……)

“Jisu, can you open the door?” Mrs. Park ask Jisu as she knock on the door.

“Go away before I kill you.” Jisu said to his mother after he open the door.

“Don’t you dare talk to your mom like that.” said Mr. Park as he block his wife.

“I could talk to her whatever I want.” Jisu said back harshly as he walk out of his room.

          As Jisu walk out, his father grab him by the back of his collar. As fast as lightening, Jisu threw a punch at his father then walk away.

“Jisu!!!” my mom said.

“SHUT UP!!! YOU DON’T KNOW ME!!!” I said as I push her.

          After walking away, Mrs. Park quickly grab the phone and dial the police.

“119, what is your emergency?” ask a woman.

“My son attacked my husband and me. Please help me!!!” Mrs. Park said as she tries to calm down.

“Ok, we will get some people to come get your son. What is your address?” the woman ask Mrs. Park.

“The address is ------------. Please hurry up!!!” Mrs. Park yelled into the phone quickly before she got hit at the back of her head.

“I told you to shut up, woman.” Jisu said as he held onto a bottle.

“Police, put your hands up.” a police said as he enter the house.

“Why should I?” Jisu ask with smirk.

“1!!!! 2!!!! 3!!!!” the police shouted out as he look behind me.

          After saying 3, someone held onto Jisu arms.

“LET ME GO!!!!” Jisu shouted out as he struggle.

“I am sorry sir but I think you have to go to sanitarium.” the man that was holding onto Jisu said as he pulled Jisu out of the house.

“OMMA!!! WHY?!!!” Jisu shouted out as he got pulled into a van.

(Back to the Present)

(No One POV……)

“Mr. Park, why did you hit your mother and father?” a woman named Yuri ask Jisu.

“Because I can’t control myself.” Jisu answer plainly.

“When I look through your history of school, it says that you were a very great kid but why out of nowhere did you became bad?” Yuri ask Jisu as she type down her questions and Jisu’s answers.

“Because of my sister death.”

“When did that happen?”

“Yesterday.”

“How did it happen?”

“A car ran her over.”

“I am sorry.”

“………… Can I go home?”

“No yet. We have to give you some more tests and examine you.”

“Why?”

“Because we have to.”

“Ok.”

“You are going to stay here for this whole week until we see if you improve. Then, you can go home or you will have to stay here until you get better.”

“Whatever.”

“Ok, then. Lets go to your room.”

          After the long conversation, Jisu was lead to his private room that was very plain.

“Get some sleep because there is going to be a lot of things to do tomorrow.” Yuri said before she closes the door and locked it.

“Jenny, I miss you.” Jisu said before he fell asleep.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello everyone!!!! I just want to let you know that I didn't edit this chapter so there might be some mistakes. I made some graphics and I would want to share it. Here it is:

To see more of my other graphics, click this: http://s1243.photobucket.com/albums/gg547/sWeet_tellA/.