Chapter 16: A Day With Jisu Part 4 (To The Countryside+Meeting New People)

A Battle for Love

Listen to this when you are reading this chapter: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RSjQUKggfow

 

No One POV………

          As Jisu was driving, Hana was slowly falling asleep. After a 1 hour drive to the countryside, they finally reach it.

“Hana, wake up.” Jisu said as he shook Hana slightly.

“What? Are we here already?” Hana ask as she rub her eyes.

“Yeah.” Jisu said as he got out of the car and went to Hana side to help her get out.

“Can you still walk?” Jisu ask as he help me out of the car.

“Well, my right leg is asleep, so I don’t really feel anything right now.” Hana said as she hop on her left feet.

“Well, I guess I have to help you again.” Jisu said as he bend down.

“What are you doing?” Hana ask as she look at Jisu.

“Get on before I leave you here.” Jisu said.

“Ok, but whenever you get tired, tell me so I could get off.” Hana said as she carefully got onto Jisu.

“Ok.” Jisu said after Hana got on his back and started to walk.

“Why are we here?” Hana ask Jisu as she rest her head on his shoulder.

“We are here to play.” Jisu replied back.

“But out of all of the places, why here?” Hana ask again.

“I want to come here because this is the place where I spend my childhood at and I haven’t been here since last year.”

“Wow.”

“Where did you spent your childhood at?”

“At home, in the city.”

“Wow.”

“It was boring.”

“For real?”

“Yeah, I have no friends because I was home school.”

“Well, I did. I have a lot. I will take you to them if you want to.”

“Ok.”

“So, how did you meet Eli?”

“I bump into him on the day when I first met you.”

“Oh.”

          After the conversation, there was nothing to talk about. About 10 minutes later, Jisu and Hana finally saw some houses.

“We’re here.” Jisu said as he went to one of the houses and let Hana down.

“Wait right here.” Jisu said to Hana before he open the door and went inside.

          After a few minutes, Hana heard a girl screaming. *What the heck is going on?* Hana thought as she got up.

“Who is this?” a boy said as he look at me.

“Yah, Kwangmin. It is not polite to stare.” another boy said as he came out of the house.

*What the heck?!!! Are these two twins?!!* Hana thought as she look at the twins in front of her.

“Whatever.” Kwangmin said before he storm off into the house.

“Annyeonghaseyo, my name is Youngmin. Don’t mind about Kwangmin. He doesn’t like to open up to people he don’t know. Please come inside.” Youngmin said as he led Hana into the house.

“Hi hyung!!!!” Youngmin shouted out once he got inside the house and saw Jisu hugging Kwangmin.

“Hey, Youngmin. You got so tall and handsome.” Jisu said as he hug Youngmin.

“Oppa, who is she? Your girlfriend!!!!” a cute, little girl said as she point at Hana.

“Yep, why?” Jisu said to the little girl as he bend down to her height, while Hana was staring at Jisu in disbelief.

“She is so pretty.” the little girl said as she look at Hana.

“Yep.” Jisu said as he smile at the little girl.

“Hyung, why are you here?” Kwangmin ask Jisu as he kept his eyes on Hana throughout the whole time.

“Well, we need gas.” Jisu said shyly as he backup a little bit away from Hana, who look like she is about to kill Jisu.

“Ok.” Kwangmin replied back simply.

“Are you both going to sleep over?” the little girl ask Jisu as she tug on Jisu’s shirt.

“Yep.” Jisu said as he back away more.

“So what are we going to do know?” Hana ask Jisu as she look at Jisu with a glare.

“Lets go explore.” Jisu said uneasily as he step up.

“Ok. Lead the way.” Hana said as she move out of the way.

“Do you guys want to come?” Jisu ask as he look at Youngmin, Kwangmin, and the little girl.

“No thanks.” Kwangmin and Youngmin said at the same time as the little girl shook her head.

“Fine then.” Jisu said as he hurried outside.

“Annyeong.” Hana said to the twins and the little girl before she went out of the door and hit Jisu.

“Owww!!!!” Jisu said as he rubs his arm to keep the pain down.

“Why didn’t you tell me the car need gas??!!!!” Hana said as she hit Jisu one more time.

“Well, you were sleeping and I didn’t want to bother you.” Jisu said as he rubs the spots where Hana hit him.

“Whatever.” Hana said as she guiltily look away.

“Awww, are you sad?” Jisu said as he look at Hana.

“No. Let’s go.” Hana said as she walk away.

“You’re going the wrong way!!!” Jisu shouted out as he point towards the other way.

“I know that.” Hana said as she turn around and walk towards the other way.

“Ok.” Jisu said as he follow Hana.

 

-----------------------------------------------------

Hello, new and old subscribers, I hope you are enjoying this fanfic!!! I am going to be starting a new fanfic soon, it will be featuring Boyfriend's Leader Donghyun and After School Nana.