Chapter 1: Sophie

A Battle for Love

Listen to this when you are reading this chapter: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q5hGAnZspuo&feature=related

 

No One POV……

“Sophie-ah!!! Oppa is back!!!” Jisu shouted out as he came in through the front door.

“JISU!!!! SO-SO-SOPHIE!!!!!”  Jisu’s mom cried out hysterically, as she tried to speak but couldn’t.

“WHAT HAPPEN TO SOHPIE??!!!!” Jisu ask his mom as he shook her.

“She’s not back yet.” whispered Jisu’s mom as she held onto her head before she fell.

“OMMA!!!” Jisu shouted as he catches his mom.

“Omma, are you ok?” Jisu ask his mom as he carried his mother to the sofa where she could rest.

“Jisu, please find Sophie. Don’t worry about me.” said Jius’s mom as she push Jisu away.

“Ok.” Jisu replied back before he ran out of the door and out to the street.

          After looking around the school, Jisu ran to the possible area where Sophie would always go. *Sophie, if I can’t find you, I will never eat again.* Jisu thought as he ran faster. It was 4pm when, Jisu came upon, a dark alley. *Might as well look in here.* Jisu thought before he went into the alley. While Jisu was walking, he could hear whimpers. *What the .* Jisu thought as he froze in his spot. *This better be Sophie.* Jisu thought as he went to the place where the whimpers could be from.

“Sophie?” Jisu ask softly as he look at the person who was whimpering.

“Oppa?” said Jisu’s little sister, Sophie, as she look up at him with red, puffy eyes.

“Sophie, what are you doing here? You worried us to death.” Jisu said as he hug Sophie tightly.

“Oppa, I’m cold and dizzy.” said Sophie as she rest her small head on Jisu’s shoulder.

“Do you have a cold?” Jisu ask her as he touch her forehead,

“I think.” answered Sophie as she started to breath heavily.

“Sophie, what’s wrong?” Jisu ask her as he pull Sophie away and look at her ghost-like face.

“I’m tired, oppa.” Sophie said as she laid her head back on Jisu’s shoulder.

“Yah, if you don’t stay awake, I am going to burn your teddy bear.” Jisu threaten as he carried Sophie bridal style and started to run.

“Why oppa?” Sophie ask Jisu with tears in her eyes that is about to come out.

“Because I said so.” said Jisu as he came in front of a hospital.

“PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!” Jisu shouted when they both got in.

“SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME!!!” shouted a young man with a very old man on his back.

“Mr. Hwang, are you ok??!!!” said the nurse as she ran to the people that barely came in.

“HEY!!! YOU ARE SUPPOSE TO HELP US FIRST!!!” Jisu shouted as he ran to the nurse.

“I am sorry, sir but are you poor or rich?” ask the nurse who is piss.

“Poor. Why?” Jisu answer back harshly.

“Sir, I am sorry but the last room is going to go to Mr. Hwang.” said the nurse before she signal the other nurses to help her.

“WHY??!!!” Jisu shouted out as he stood in front of the other patient.

“Because Mr. Hwang here is rich and you are poor. You will never be able to pay the bills.” The nurse said as she pushes Jisu away and went to help the other nurses.

“JUST BECAUSE WE ARE POOR, YOU ARE NOT GOING TO HELP US!!!!” Jisu shouted as he held onto his little sister body, outside the hospital in the rain.

“I am sorry, sir.” said the nurse as she walk away.

“Oppa, it’s ok.” said Sophie, Jisu’s little sister, sadly.

“Ani, there have to another hospital open.” said Jisu, before he pick up Sophie and start running to another hospital.

“WATCH OUT!!!!!!” shouted a middle age woman on the other side of the street as Jisu cross the street without looking.

“OPPA!!!” Sophie shouted as she buried herself into Jisu’s chest.

CRASH!!!!!
          After the car crash into Jisu and Sophie, the owner of the car drives away in a very fast speed.

“Sophie………” Jisu said as he tries to reach out to Sophie but before he could, another car came and…………

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Littleocean is back once again with a new fanfic featuring Jisu. I don't know why but I have a feeling not that much people is going to read this fanfic. At first I was not even planning to make this fanfic, but I don't know why but I just did because of nothing. Even though this story might not get that much subscribers, at least I get to write about Dalmatain. I hope there is no slient readers and please subscribe and comment!!!!