Chapter 25: New Schedule+Little Problem+A New Doctor+Kwangmin’s Problem

A Battle for Love

Listen to this when you are reading this chapter: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q9grRuXLevA

 

Jisu’s POV…………

“Yah!!!! Why are you late again?!!!” Kwangmin said as soon as he got inside the car along with Youngmin.

“Sorry, I pick up some new kids today.” I said as I start driving to Nina’s school.

“For real? What are their names??!!!” Youngmin said as he smile brightly.

“From oldest to youngest, their names are Chanyeol, Cho Hee, Daehyun, Jae Hwa, Hwa Young, and Jia.” I said as I park by Nina’s school and waited for her to get out of school.

“Wow.” Youngmin said as he lean back in his seat and put on his ipod.

“Hi, oppa!!!” Nina said as she got in and put on her seat belt.

“Hey.” I said as I start to drive home, while Kwangmin and Nina is also putting on their ipod.

“So………What songs are you guys listening to?” I ask Youngmin, Kwangmin, and Nina as they look at me.

“Angel the mix version by EXO.” Nina said as she smile lightly as soon as she hear Baekhyun’s voice. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SYO9T7hNAIQ

“My heart is beating by K.Will.” Youngmin said as he smile and close his eyes. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LrgBIpC_sjw

“It’s all lies by B.A.P.” Kwangmin said as he wipe away a tear. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q9grRuXLevA

“Yah, Kwangmin are you ok?” I ask Kwangmin as I look at him through the mirror.

“Y-Yeah.” Kwangmin said as his voice crack and he turn away from us.

“Ok.” I said softly as I look at him again.

          After a 15 minute ride home, it was already 4:30pm. When I was finish telling everyone to go to the dining room at 8pm, I went to sleep.

Hana’s POV…………

          When I got at the countryside, the first thing I wanted to do was go to the marketplace. After walking around for some time, I finally found the marketplace.

“Hey Hoon.” I said to Hoon as soon as I sat down.

“H-Hana??!!!” Hoon said as he look at me with wide eyes.

“Hey.” I said again as I look at him with a bright smile.

“Hey, why are you here?” Hoon ask me as he give me a plate of food.

“I'm going to live here.” I said as I ate.

“But aren’t you dead.” Hoon whisper to me as he lean closer to me.

“No. I went to America with Eli and married him but because of some stupid things he did, we both got a divorce.” I told Hoon as I continue to eat.

“Oh.” Hoon said as he got me a bottle of water.

“Thanks.” I said simply before I took the bottle and drink.

          After quietly eating for 5 minutes, I got full.

“So, does Jisu still live at the same place?” I ask Hoon as I wipe my mouth.

“No. He live at (Enter Address) with orphans.” Hoon told me as he threw away the plate.

“So, Jisu own an orphanage and is the owner of it?” I ask Hoon as I look at him in surprise.

“Yep, the only thing they need right now is like a nurse or doctor at their house because whenever Jisu bring home a orphan, they are always sick. So they need a doctor to treat them.” Hoon said as he took a seat next to me.

“How do we apply?” I ask Hoon.

“Are you going to apply for it?” Hoon ask me as he smile.

“Yep.” I answer as I smile bigger.

“Well, I think you have to go to the house and talk to him or Youngmin because Jisu is pretty busy.” Hoon said as he look at me.

“Ok, thank you.” I said as I got off my seat and give him a hug.

“Bye, Hoon.” I said as I start walking away.

“Bye.” Hoon said as he wave at me.

          After saying goodbyes, I went to one of the hotels in the countryside. When I was finish checking in, I went to my room and went straight to unpacking.

Jisu’s POV………

“Hyung!!! Wake up!!!! It’s 8pm!!!!” I heard a voice said as someone shook me.

“What?” I mumble as I turn around to face the person.

“Wake up!!! Everyone is hungry and is waiting for you.” Youngmin said as he shook me again.

“Ok, should we eat pizza today?” I ask Youngmin as I got up.

“Yeah.” Youngmin said as he went outside to get the pizza place’s number and phone.

          After calling the pizza place, I went down to the dining room with Youngmin. Everyone was down there. It was also very quiet.

“So, today for dinner we are eating pizza.” I said as I sat down.

“YAY!!!” everyone shouted out as they clap their hands.

“So did you guys see the new people today?” I ask everyone as I look at each of them.

“Yes.”

“Did you greet them.”

“………………….”

“Did you introduce yourself to them?”

“No.”

“Ok. Today we are going to introduce each of us to our new family member.”

“Ok.”

          After introducing each other, everyone was opening up to each other. When the pizza came, everyone was happy. Everyone was eating happily like a family until it was time to go to sleep.

“Ok, everyone, time to go to sleep. But Chanyeol, Cho Hee, Daehyun, Jae Hwa, Hwa Young, Jia, stay here.” I told everyone as they all started to go to their room.

“Ok, so just for you to know, everyone in this orphanage have to go to school. So starting tomorrow, you are going to go to school.” I told the 6 kids as they start to cry except for Chanyeol.

“Why are you guy crying?!!” I ask as I look at the kids in front of me.

“We all drop out of school when we started to live at the dark alley, so we miss school.” Chanyeol answer as he look at the little kids.

“Oh. So are you guys happy or mad?” I ask again to make sure.

“Happy.” Daehyun said as he hug me and everyone started to hug me, even Chanyeol.

“Ok, now go to bed. All of you things are already in your bedroom plus your clothes and your school supplies is already in your backpacks. Tomorrow, I will tell you which school you are going to and with who in this orphanage.” I said as I shoo them away.

“Thank you.” everyone said as they bow at me with a smile and went away.

“Your welcome.” I whisper as I went back to my bedroom and start looking for a nurse or doctor that is looking for a job. After 15 minutes of looking, I fell asleep.

Morning………

Jisu’s POV………

“Hyung!!! Wake up!!!” Youngmin said as he shook me again and again until I woke up.

“Ok, I’m awake.” I said as I got up and wash my face and brush my teeth. After getting my new clothes on, I went downstairs to see everyone in a line by their age.

“Ok, for Chanyeol, Cho Hee, and Daehyun, you are going to be going to school with Youngmin and Kwangmin, who are both juniors. Chanyeol, you are a senior, while Cho Hee is a junior and Daehyun is a freshman. Now for Jae Hwa, and Hwa Young, you both are going to school with Nina, a 7th grader. Jae Hwa, you are a 8th grader, while Hwa Young, you are a 7th grader. Now last Jia, you are going to school with Minzy who is a 6th grader like you. Now for every single one of you, you all are going to be riding bikes now. Whoever don’t know how to ride bikes can ride the school bus, which is just by the bus stop. Do anyone have a question?” I ask after telling everyone the new things.

“No.” everyone said as they got their backpacks and went outside for either their bikes or start walking towards the bus stop.

“Bye, everyone.” I said as I wave at them.

“Bye!!!” everyone replied back as they wave and went off their own ways.

          After everyone went away, I went to the baby’s room. In there, there are 2 small babies.

“Good morning.” I whisper as I carried small a baby girl, while the baby boy is asleep.

*Doorbell Rings*

“Who is it?” I said as I open the door.

“Jenny??!!!” I said as I saw Jenny.

“Hi, Jisu.” Jenny said as she came in.

“What a wonderful house you have.” Jenny said as she came in and look around.

“Why are you here?” I ask Jenny as she touch the baby’s face, which made her started to cry.

“To marry you.” Jenny said as she back away from the baby.

“WHAT??!!!” I yelled out as I look at her in shock.

“Excuse me? I am here to apply for a job.” I heard a woman said as she came in keeping her head down.

“Oh, yes. Can you please take this kid with you to my office and wait there? My office is in room 9.” I said as I hand her the baby.

“Yes.” she said as she got the baby and left.

“YAH!!! SHUT UP AND GO AWAY!!!” I yelled at Jenny as she finch and back up.

“But I want to marry you!!!” Jenny said as she grab my arm.

“Let me go!!!” I said as I push her away.

“Jisu oppa.” Jenny said as she fake cry.

“Oh please. You are not a baby anymore. Go away before I call the police to take you away.” I told Jenny as I point to the door and push her out of the house.

          After Jenny left, I went to my office to see the girl with her hood on and carrying the baby.

“Can you please fill this out while I take the baby back to bed?” I ask the girl as I took the baby away.

“Yes.” She said as she got the paper and start filling it in.

*That voice sound so familiar.* I thought as I walk out of the door.

Hana’s POV………

*Jisu, I miss you so much.* I thought after Jisu went out of the door.

          After filling out the paper, Jisu finally came back.

“So, your name is Hana. You are a doctor at Children Hospital. You are 20 years old. You love kids. Wow, you have a good history. Welcome to Sweet Home For Orphans!!!!! I am Jisu, the owner.” Jisu said as he shook my hand and smile.

“So is there like a dress code?” I ask Jisu without looking at him.

“No. But when you become a doctor here, you have to live here too because we may never know when there is an accident.” Jisu said as he went on his computer to cancel the look for a nurse of doctor.

“Ok.” I said simply but inside me, I was screaming like a fan girl.

“For your room, it is number 12. Right now you can get your things and unpack.” Jisu said without looking at me.

“Ok.” I said as I got up and left to get my things outside and went to find my room.

          After unpacking, it was 1am. As I was getting ready to go down to living room, I started to hear a lot of voices.

“HYUNG!!! WE’RE HOME!!!” I heard a familiar voice said as I got out of my room with my hood on since I want to surprise everyone at dinner.

“Hey.” I heard Jisu said as he went downstairs to meet the kids at the living room, while I was stalking them in the kitchen.

“Hyung, I think there is something wrong with Kwangmin.” Youngmin said as he point at Kwangmin who is listening to his ipod as he took off his shoe and went to his room, with a depressing face on.

“Do you know why he is like that?” Jisu ask Youngmin as he took a seat next to Youngmin.

“No.” Youngmin replied back as he shook his head.

“Wait!!! Why are you home so early?” Jisu ask Youngmin as he check the time on his watch.

“Today is Early Dismissal Day at school.” Youngmin said as he took out his schedule.

“Ok.” Jisu said as he look at the schedule.

“I think there have to be something with the song yesterday. It’s All Lies by B.A.P. He started to cry after that.” Youngmin said as he got out his phone and went to search for the lyrics online.

“Why?” Jisu ask as he look at Youngmin in surprise.

“Because he has a girlfriend.” Youngmin said as he put on the song.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=57wuZ8v2INs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iiNjRtPWVDU

(I don’t know which one to pick so I picked both.)

 “He does??!!!” Jisu said as he look at Youngmin with wide eyes.

“Yep. I found it!!! I will tell you the clues that will help us. Here are some of the lines:

I couldn’t tell you I loved you
I now feel like I know about your love
The words “come back to me”

The words “everything is a lie, I can forget”
I know you the best, I know you well
I know you better than anyone else
We loved each other

I don’t have the confidence I can’t erase it
Tell me it’s a joke tell me

Can’t you see I’m crying oh babe

At that time I didn’t know
About unconditional love
We reached our point of no return,
Heading toward our separation

I can’t let go girl I let you go too easily
I don’t think I’ll be able to be without you


 

“Wow. No wonder you are so smart.” Jisu said to Youngmin as he pat Youngmin’s head.

“Hyung, I don’t think we should bother him until dinner.” Youngmin said as he look at Jisu.

“Ok.” Jisu said as he smile.

         After that, I went away. *Before I show my true identity, I have another mission. Mini Mission number 1, Cure Kwangmin’s heart!!!* I thought to myself as I went to Kwangmin’s room.